Help and advice sought

Help and advice sought

Postby monkeyman54321 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:59 am

I have been summoned by a county council to appear regarding some minor labeling offences by trading standards. I am a traditional peddler and as such come up against the powers on a regular basis. I have asked for help several times on this forum and I and have received very few replies. I will ask again. What would people suggest is the best course of action to take? What has been your experiance. I hate these people. Please help me to take them on and stop this bullying.

ps. Are these forums not really used much these days. Has the freeman movement lost momentum or become ineffective? Somebody, anybody, talk to me lol. Much love and lawful rebellion. Thx in advance. Monkeyman54321 xxx
monkeyman54321

Re: Help and advice sought

Postby iamani » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:03 am

Hi monkeyman54321,

While you accept their offered benefits unconditionally, you agree to their rules and accept their punishments. That's the contract you have with them. They are not bullying you, they are enforcing the contract you agree to. Do you not remember making the deal...?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks. I have not voluntarily contracted with anyone , I was minding my own business when a 'deal' as you put it was forced on me under duress and yes I was bullied by them and the police who took sides. The ins and outs are not important. What is important and useful is the experience of others who have successfully challenged injustice. The topic I posted was requesting help and information. Your comments were of no use. I would be more welcoming of your practical experience and knowledge . We are on the same side and we need to help one another that is what I was seeking helping with. Please feel welcome to disagree without being disagreeable.
monkeyman54321

Postby iamani » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi monkeyman54321

i beg to differ... you voluntarily contracted with the system long ago and you continue to do so every day. You did it, and do it, in ignorance (like we all did and do) but unfortunately that still counts.

Do you remember for example:

Applying for a 'personal' bank account...? A passport...? A DVLA V5 certificate...? Insurance...?

Claiming state benefit...?

Receiving 'free' medical care...?

Paying taxes...?

Do you carry and use currency...? A credit/debit card...?

...and did you sign a name to do any of these things? Are you sure that name is yours free and clear? Do you identify with the legal identity?

Did you do all this and more without knowing the import of such action?

Yes?

That's called volunteering agreement in ignorance. Which is equivalent to contract. That's why what you suffered was consensual enforcement rather than bullying.

You can dismiss these things as 'ins and outs' but unless and until you get this concept you'll be pissing against the wind in your legal endeavours.

The reason you do not get the answers you seek here is that you haven't yet gathered enough knowledge to make effective use of any information anyone here might give you. That might seem harsh but it's better than giving you something you could hurt yourself with for lack of study.

Your best areas of study to start with imo is the legal name fraud, and birth certificate, and language fraud. If you plan on attending court you might want to look at challenging jurisdiction too...

Good luck.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby monkeyman54321 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:37 am

Thank you again. Yes I understand how it all works and have immersed myself in the freeman stuff. The fact remains it is unproductive at this time to discuss the whys. I requested help with the hows. Since you have taken the the time (and I thank you) to even respond I would like to ask you what would you do in my situation? It is a difficult because they cheat at their own game and I am never clear about what I should or should not do. Thanks again. I would value any input. MM54321 x
monkeyman54321

Postby chanchal46 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:48 am

To present Norton that you purchased from a retail store or an untouchable auxiliary site, you should make a Download your Norton product purchase from a retail store Norton record or add the acquired thing to the present record. For more nuances, read Manage your Norton protection at My Norton.
chanchal46

Postby chanchal46 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:49 am

So as to get the Office 365 introduced on your PC, you have to sign-in to your Office account, click the Install catch, click Install Download Office 365 Offline Installer and ISO/IMG Files catch again to download the web-arrangement, and afterward run the web-arrangement of Office 365 on your PC to download Office 365 establishment records and get it introduced.
chanchal46

Postby chanchal46 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:50 am

The present home systems, overflowing with associated gadgets, indoor regulators, savvy TVs and coolers, need Norton Introduces Elegantly Designed Norton Core-A Digital Safety Solution for Connected Homes outstanding security to ensure against malware, infections and suspicious movement.
chanchal46

Postby chanchal46 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:52 am

Antivirus and digital security items from this brand are anything but difficult to utilize INSTALL WEBROOT WITH KEY CODE and installand should be possible in a basic way by following a couple of steps. The security bundle offered by this brand is unfathomably simple to arrangement and introduce.
chanchal46

Postby chanchal46 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:55 am

Antivirus programming, for example, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus baffles malware How to install webroot on new computer? in several different ways. It examines information and squares infections that it distinguishes. Furthermore, it expels malware that is as of now stopped in a PC. … After a full framework examine, Webroot filters a PC in two or three minutes.
chanchal46

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions