consequences of non attendance at court

consequences of non attendance at court

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:07 am

I have been summoned by a county council to attend a hearing at a magistrates court. It is a case of statute law pertaining to trading standards.This is a civil matter- Fact. Here is my question. If for example i am fined by the magistrates court and I do not pay then does the fine or the sentence become an arrestable criminal matter because it was ruled by the court? or does it remain civil. I am toying with the idea of completely ignoring them and wondering what might happen if I do. Thanks in advance.
monkeyman54321

Re: consequences of non attendance at court

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 am

The Council Tax /Magistrates Court hearing is only to establish WHO IS LIABLE for the council tax and is indeed (IMHO) a f**cking fraud and as such is a summery offence.
Take a look around the site. I can assure you, what ever problem you have has already been experienced by other members. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby iamani » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:44 am

Hi monkeyman54321

Your question is too big to answer in a way that you would find immediately helpful.

Bear in mind that it appears we don't have 'civil' law, we apparently operate under ROMAN CIVIL law, which is kind of oxymoronic as ROMAN LAW was always military law, and we are allegedly 'infantry'...

...but if you are determined to find out what happens if you ignore summons then doing nothing is an excellent plan.

Unfortunately there is no substitute to educating oneself if you wish to successfully navigate the quagmire of modern 'law' and anyone offering a quick-fix may be well-intentioned but they are also kidding both themselves and yourself.

'Know thyself' is the best place to start, monkeyman.

Edit: just seen Mike's answer after posting this - he is not kidding. Heed his words.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 am

Thank you for replies. I have been educating myself for many years. It is such minefield and I get so bored of tedious dealings with lunatics that I have been ignoring them completely with quite a degree of success. I may decide not to go to court even or even acknowledge anything. The dilemma i have is that at present the summons is a civil matter. If I dont go, and ignore any ruling by the court, does the 'punishment' remain civil or can the police then be involved because the court has made a ruling. I would be grateful of any clarification or experience. Thank you again. mm54321 xxxx
monkeyman54321

Postby iamani » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi monkeyman54321,

As far as i am aware, they will fine you in your absence and let the DCA's at you. But i don't know for sure.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:32 pm

what are DCAs? thanx
monkeyman54321

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:35 pm

i have found out that the police no longer pursue unpaid fines. I did however ind it very interesting that the magistrates court has the power to send private bailiffs to arrest you and drag your arse into court. lol x
monkeyman54321

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 pm

https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/factsheets/Pages/magistratescourtfines/magistratescourtdebt.aspx here the link . it is under bailiffs. some other useful stuff also. mm54321 xxxxxx
monkeyman54321

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:19 am

Good morning
Monkeyman.
As the saying goes..we all have more to learn.
So, thanks Mike/Lamani.

In my own dealings with the criminal [so called] Authorities, I have found that
nothing confounds them more than a...conditional acceptance

Also as I`m F`ing useless as far as grammar/syntax are concerned I find this
particular site of great value, in fact, there very few online I would recommend.

However in this particular instance for the sake of expedience I highly recommend
the following.
https://boevat.org.uk/the-courts/
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby monkeyman54321 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:12 pm

thanx pitano. good info but will not serve in my case as I have been summoned by lincoln county council trading standards as some of my products for sale were alledgedy incorrectly labelled. I am open to any ideas. anyone may have on how to approach this case.
monkeyman54321

Return to General Freeman related questions