Becoming A Freeman-On-The-Land

Becoming A Freeman-On-The-Land

Postby Thomas Girard » Thu May 28, 2009 1:55 am

Hello all,

I am a 20 year old living on Long Island in new york. I have recently stumbled across Robert Menard's "The Magnificent Deception" and through his site and other videos I have been led here. TRULY AMAZING information has been revealed here and it blows my mind. This is still all very hard for me to believe that everyone is being deceived by the government. It really makes me sick to my stomach to think of the kind of people who run the things behind closed doors and what kind of people they must be to want to manipulate and deceive their fellow man. Anyways, I REALLY want to become a FMOTL and help my family and friends to as well however I have many questions and concerns. For Instance, if I become a FMOTL,

(1) does this mean that I dont have to pay taxes or bills and i can get my energy services for free?, (2) does this mean that i can smoke weed and drink beer whenever wherever I choose since the statutes do not apply to me, (3) will be getting a job the same as it is for me know except I wont have to pay taxes etc.?, (4) I heard that we each hold a stock in our company (what we thought was our country) but if I leave the company do I not have access to that stock anymore because I would really like to get my share before I leave :) and finally I think what I am getting from all this is that when I am a Freeman I can make my own laws and abide by those and the laws and statutes that everyone else has to follow don't apply to me because I am no longer "working" for the government in a sense. But I have to follow Common Law? Which I guess is like not killing people or stealing which I wouldn't even consider doing.

This is all still pretty confusing to me since I just got slapped in the face with all this info at once, which is A LOT of information to handle. Since I really have nothing else worth while to do this is now my main focus and I am going to try and learn as much as I can and become a FMOTL ASAP.

Any advice at all would be amazing. Thank you and peace to all!!
Thomas Girard

Re: Becoming A Freeman-On-The-Land

Postby markie b » Thu May 28, 2009 2:33 am

i would suggest looking into things further before jumping head first you first need to learn to walk before you can run :yes:
:psst: ive helped a friend out from texas whom was getting shit from the gov over their taxes look into the 16th amendment heres a snippet

http://www.ahherald.com/bishop/2003/gb031016_fed_income_tax.htm

it saved him in the region of 7k usd :gasp: i never got any the cheeky :grr: but it was cool to help him out of a tight spot the federal income tax is as federal as the federal express :wink:

take your time and you will learn alot welcome to fmotl :shake:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Return to General Freeman related questions