Anyone else with partner problems freeman?

Re: Anyone else with partner problems freeman?

Postby Andrew » Thu May 28, 2009 11:34 am

Good Job.. once he has a taste he will gradually become more inquisitive, we all find our path our own way (though, it would have been nice to have some help in the beginning lol)
He has that advantage many of us didnt.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Veronica » Thu May 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Catnap wrote:We actually had a good talk about the TV license last night and I printed him off some stuff. He has actually agreed that we stop paying it!!!! I know its only a small step but its a start and its so good to have his support :in love:

Good for him, and good for you!

(I notice Auntie Beeb has managed to get the BBC & Hitler Are Finished video removed from YouTube)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby samsmith » Thu May 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi Catnap,

Good for you and the husband for making a small step together in taking back a bit of control of your lives and seeing that the big bad system can be faced when you take the time to understand how it works and how it tries to bully people in all sorts of ways.

Please take the time to fully read the TV section of the forum and fully understand what is being said in it, and follow the links that many people have placed in it as well. In the grand scheme of things it's only a small step but I think an incredably important one as it's easy to win the game point against the bad system.

Good luck with your husband and as others have said it does take time for everyone.

sam
The real wealth and power of a community is with the people.
samsmith

Postby Catnap » Fri May 29, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks everyone :)
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby IamallthatIam » Sun May 31, 2009 1:14 am

Hi claire ,

i totally agree with everyon here, give him time he will come round but it has to be on his say so and on his terms , you cannot force things, just encourage him and provide him with the right materials when his curiosity finally gets the better of him lol

love and light
Angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby dslug » Sun May 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi every one, this is my first post :clap: yes i have similar problems with my partner, in fact it goes back to the poll tax days, i was quite happy to go to prison so she paid to keep me out,same deal with the tv licence and council tax and loans in joint names etc, so your not alone.
dslug

Previous

Return to General Freeman related questions