Anyone else with partner problems freeman?

Anyone else with partner problems freeman?

Postby Catnap » Wed May 27, 2009 8:25 am

GRRRRRRRRRRRR I am tearing my hair out :grr:

My husband basically thinks I have flipped my lid. He wont look at anything I try and show him to back up what I am saying. In short he feels its impossible to win in any way against the system. Whilst I have a million and one questions the freeman on the land movement and philosophy speak to my heart in a way I cant ignore. I just KNOW there is a different way to live than this. I have found myself feeling really angry with my husband. Not because the system scares him but because he wont even educate himself and just treats me like a child over the whole thing.

I want to stop paying the License fee. Not to save money but because I feel I should have the right not to be forced in to paying it. My husband refuses. This gives us a huge problem, being married and living in the same house - there is no compromise. How can I make moves to be free when my other half doesn't want to know anything about it? :yawn:

I'm sorry guys I just needed to vent - do any of you have this problem?
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Re: Anyone else with partner problems freeman?

Postby jonboy » Wed May 27, 2009 8:40 am

It just goes to show how successful the brainwashing has been. You are not alone. maybe after some small success he might think differently, are you engaged in any debt battles or suchlike?? :kiss:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am

Loads have this problem honey ... it's usually the other way round (the woman is scared).

My answer is always the same. LR is only possible if one is independent, or in a partnership where both are on board.

And there is no disrespect if you are not in that situation. Your support of those who can do what they can do, is your contribution.

In any war (and this is war ... it's an Information War ... a war for the control of our minds) there are Frontliners & Backup. The Frontliners need the Backup ... and the Backup needs the Frontliners.

Just "be there". Say you love us, and support us. DO NOT LOSE YOUR MARRIAGE OVER THIS. That would be playing right into the hands of the very people we are fighting ... who want nothing more than to break up families, and to divide & conquer.

Don't ask me if "he will come round, eventually". I do not know ... and how could I?

I know it's hard for you ... torn between. Just be glad you've met a load of really lovely cyber-friends who UNDERSTAND you.

Come on gal! That's has never happened to you before, has it? When was the last time you met about 450 people who love you to bits???

Pax Veronica
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Andrew » Wed May 27, 2009 9:27 am

If it makes you feel any better, my family have a history of mental illness (namely manic psychosis). Both my mum (before she died) and my eldest brother suffer from it, and when i told my family about the banking system, and then onto the other stuff, i.e freeman, nwo, global elite, etc etc my family kindly arranged (behind my back) for a psychiatrist to call and offer to come and see me (If i wanted to) and to try and coerce me into going to my local doctor surgery for a checkup lol. I obviously told her where to go (nicely)

Am half expecting the guys in white coats to arive with a section 1 mental health warrant lol.

As morpheus once said: "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I believe we are approaching a time where our energy consciousness is going through a change, and i believe that in that process many relationships will be put under strain as the inbalance becomes to much, we can only hope that those we love let go and try to embrace this change, for there is no stopping it once it has begun (as we all know very well) be patient with him, we were all asleep once... Some more than others.

Love and Peace :peace:

Andrew
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby kevin » Wed May 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi catnap.

yes be patient, i would of thought you were all crazy once, but now i know better, it is easy to get frustrated with people who don't want to listen, especially when they are close to you, just keep researching and learning, perhaps he will start to talk to you about it. there will be a lot of people who are scared of change, have faith!! :sun: :hug:
kevin

Postby MikeThomas » Wed May 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi Catnap;
Yes, it can be a chore but remember your husband has a right to choose for himself. I know it's frustrating but maybe you should look more closely at your own feelings regarding this matter. Do you perhaps feel a little nervous about persuing the Freeman way, and maybe are looking for some validation of your new found beliefs?

As for the TV license: Why not put it in his name and therefore make it his responsiblity. Perhaps he'll start to change his mind when he forgets to pay it and incurs the wrath of TV Licensing.

Please Catnap, don't get angry. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. As Veronica said, don't let this ruin a good relationship. As the Freeman movement grows, more and more people will come round to this way of thinking and in time so will your husband.

So, be patient with him and just love him because men are always a bit slower on the uptake than you girls! :kiss:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

MikeThomas wrote:... men are always a bit slower on the uptake than you girls! :kiss:

You Welsh are soooooo smooth! :grin:

(And we fall for it every bloody time!)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Andrew » Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 pm

also try to remember there are 6.7 billion people on this planet, and out of that about 0.01% of those are awake or going through the process of awakening, patience is the way forward even though its frustrating.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby markie b » Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 am

yeah sort of hahaha i have told my mum my sister my mums fella my brother in law :rotfl: they all think im nuts well thats untill i start asking them questions about car tax and the right for them to destroy it after all its your property :wink: then they change it to yeah but its the government what can we do about it? :grr: to which i reply do something stop letting them walk over you whats gunna happen when they chip you to which they respond yeah its a little futuristic isnt it?then i show them the rfid chip implants gets their minds going a little better then :wink:
you cant really force this stuff onto people let your fella be dont make him listen just stay quiet and he will come around eventually when he gets the call to be implanted or gets stopped on every junction for papers please by the swazi!
in the mean time know your not alone theres groups poping up all over the place were the pioneers in a new age of an old tradition and some people find it hard to grasp they have been decieved for so long and will cling on to that belief the best they can because accepting it will mean everything they have been taught and learnt is a lie and takes them out of the comfort zone!
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Catnap » Thu May 28, 2009 7:17 am

You are all right - thank you for your calming advice :grin:

We actually had a good talk about the TV license last night and I printed him off some stuff. He has actually agreed that we stop paying it!!!! I know its only a small step but its a start and its so good to have his support :in love:

Thank you all - what would I do without you?! x
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions