Consequences?

Consequences?

Postby Catnap » Wed May 27, 2009 6:23 am

Sorry for more questions!

For those who have sent off Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights have you received any response or acknowledgement? If so what has happened?

What are the consequences of sending one of these? Does it mean that you are stepping out of the system (hard to explain but I hope you know what I mean).

If you do step out of the system then how and what consequences have their been for this? Mundane things like speeding fines from the police, TV license, credit cards, bills etc. I guess what I am asking in a very clumsy way is how do you escape when you are so caught up in the system?

Yes, I am a bit of a coward and am worried about this stuff as I am to be made redundant in 2 months time and how will the system treat me if I go down this path? However I also have a strong fighting spirit and am sick and tired of being downtrodden by the parasites in government.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am still learning it all and hope to be able to contribute rather than just ask questions.

Thank you as always :sun:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Re: Consequences?

Postby jonboy » Wed May 27, 2009 8:19 am

Hi Catnap :shake:

The bottom line is, once you have served notice, and the "powers that be" have failed to object within the time limit given, they haven't got a leg to stand on. They were given a very reasonable opportunity to respond. But that doesn't mean you are out of the system, you can remain in the system, and choose to step in and out to suit your needs. A NOUCOR does not get "officially recorded", this would be too "dangerous" for the PTB and would give their game away. But it does give lawful excuse to the freeman.

Hope this helped. :8-):
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 am

A NOUICOR is a Claim of Rights. It DOES NOT mean that you have to EXERCISE THEM. Not all at once. Once established you have the right to invoke them AT YOUR LEISURE.

And furthermore, Common Sense should tell anyone that money paid into a any scheme (while you have been working) IS YOURS BY RIGHT! So, to say that you have "no entitlement to any benefits" is just not true. You have entitlement to the FINANCIAL BENEFITS that you have accrued historically.

We are anyway finding that a NOUICOR is not, actually, essential. I always said it was nothing more than a nice shortcut, if it worked. It's much more important to see the whole thing. Maybe HG's User Agreement is much better to implement than a NOUICOR.

To be absolutely candid, I only did mine because people would have accused me of "bottling out". I never thought it would actually be any use. And this can be traced back to some of my original postings on the subject. I was glad I did for the simple reason that there are now Civil Servants who realise that we ain't all as dumb as they think we are. That might be the only benefit.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Andrew » Wed May 27, 2009 10:41 am

:cry:

you can delete my post, as i was quite obviously wrong... :peace: dont kill me lol
no intention of misleading..

I remember reading somewhere that once you enter lawful rebellion you lose all rights to all benefits of this society (must have got the two mixed up [NOUICOR and LR])

Edit by Veronica: For NOUICOR see my post & all the others I've made. LR is taking each 'demand with menaces' on, and getting rid of it LAWFULLY.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Catnap » Wed May 27, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Veronica - what's"HG's User Agreement"?

I am a little confused now - I have read the NOUICORS stuff but is it not necessary to have one of those? Sorry to be dense :blush:

Thanks for all your help guys :)

*** FOr once took initiative to use search function on forum and now know to what you are referring although my poor brain has just gone tilt!**** :in love:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Veronica » Wed May 27, 2009 10:56 am

Catnap wrote:Hi Veronica - what's"HG's User Agreement"?

I am a little confused now - I have read the NOUICORS stuff but is it not necessary to have one of those? Sorry to be dense :blush:

Thanks for all your help guys :)

No, a NOUICOR is not essential. I only did mine so I couldn't be accused of "bottling" in the early stages of this Board. (see what I said above, and all over this place. There is a NOUICOR Forum from the Board Index)

huntingross' User Agreement discussed here. See my first post in that Topic. Read it all. Maybe they answered my question. You'll understand why I asked it. Let me know if they got it sorted out. I can't be everywhere at all times.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Catnap » Wed May 27, 2009 11:06 am

Thanks Veronica - you are a real star :sun:
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

Return to General Freeman related questions