Scary Letters by Sherriff Officers Ref Scottish Council Tax

Scary Letters by Sherriff Officers Ref Scottish Council Tax

Postby She-TruthWarrior » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 am

Hello, this is my first post here. I have always known something was not right about debt money and tax slavery from an early age in my life, but like most we just have to make sense of it in our own way...until some of us end up here after following our true instinct. I want to begin by thanking the bed of knowledge Veronica and hosts and mods for keeping this site up...my BitDefender AV tried to re-direct me away from it...assholes!

Anyway, to cut to the chase I've received a threatening letter from a sherrif officers & messengers at arms, which promises to arrest my bank account if I do not pay over £1000 Council Tax . Bear in mind I am in Scotland so I am aware the system has slightly different ways of dealing with CT debtors (victims and free people) , but I am struggling to find a way forward to keep these bastards from interefering in my life.

Question: Can they actually gain access to my account and control the DD's and if so I am wondering what action would suffice to prevent this?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by She-TruthWarrior on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't see what's wrong, then you're a slave; but don't try and enslave the rest of us.
She-TruthWarrior

Re: Scary Letters by Sherriff Officers Ref Scottish Council Tax

Postby musashi » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Try lawful rebellion.org and related sites.
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Scary Letters by Sherriff Officers Ref Scottish Council Tax

Postby She-TruthWarrior » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Thanks musashi. :grin:
If you can't see what's wrong, then you're a slave; but don't try and enslave the rest of us.
She-TruthWarrior

Return to General Freeman related questions