partial success with council tax

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

partial success with council tax

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:15 pm

NOTICE

(this is a little bit on the long side so i do invite a moderator to edit this if they feel it is over kill, but i would say please read through at least once before doing so)

was an interesting to day, if not just a little bit nerve racking but taken it in my stride.

the long and short of it for those who can no wait to read the whole post was that the council went into court requesting that the application be withdrawn.

so what happened then:

12:45 i arrived at the courts and went through the usual rubbish procedure, what's in the bag etc, i was even asked to drink some of the bottled water i had brought with me, (beggars belief) then was told to go to court 4.

i've gone to the toilets to get all my notes out of my bag and get them in order.
i made a point of writing up prompt sheets, i.e. what to say to the usher in the eventuality i ended up having to cross the bar.

i also brought with me copies of the notices i had previously served on the court as well as the c.tax department just in case i needed them to be read in as evidence.

another part of my arsenal was to bring the 'person' with me to whom their summons was addressed, i.e. MR BIRTH CERT oh and a note pad for taking notes.

before getting into court four was an area of which i could only describe as a large reception were other sheep to the slaughter sat with interview rooms and a main room that i believe was court four itself. (i could be wrong though as i never ended up in there)

i seen a some woman who appeared to be the officialdom, i approached and asked if she was the usher, she stated she was not and that she represents the c.tax dept and did i have my summons.

i explained that i have a notice that must be given to the clerk of the court before any action is to take place and be seen by the magistrate and to my horror found out that there was to be no magistrate present until 2pm, and yet they were taking persons into the room where hearings were being held, she went on to say that payment arrangements could be discussed.
it was also interesting to note that she did admit that the court themselves had nothing to do with issuance of summonses and that the council had hired the court room and the use of the magistrate (i'm pretty sure that is what was said and it is a shame that i did not have the equipment to record the events that taken place)

it was at this point that i read, yes read the mantra that is cited before crossing the bar; i figured that if magistrates, solicitors and barristers can have access to notes and prompts, then why can't i. (my way of doing things is as valid a truth as anyone else’s don’t you think, that's the freeman way of things) you should have seen the faces in the reception area as i cited that i am making a special appearance and so on.

i had to stop the woman from saying anything as she did try to interrupt as i proffered my statement, eventually she advised that i go downstairs and speak to security.

now i don't want to give out detail upon detail because throughout my time at court and my journey back home i ended up writing four pages of notes and still have not completed them.

the security were relatively helpful, although they did sate they could not do much of anything as they were only security and were not able to deal with court matters,(i.e. seeing that my notice of estoppel was handed to clerk and viewed before the case was heard)

one security 'person' in particular by the name of gary attempted to speak to the c.tax woman in court four, to ascertain why she could not deal with the estoppel to the clerk directly. (now this is my correct wording, not theirs.)
before he went up he asked me my name (no one knew who i was at this point) i stated xxxxxxxxx of the family xxxxxxxx he looked at me a little confused, but i impressed upon him the need to state my name as i had given it to him and in no other manner. whilst he was absent, i used that time to start making written notes.

(now i believe that once in court, they are not your friends, not to be confused with the general public, and remember that from the time in the court building to the time of leaving you are literally in a node directly connected to the matrix deception; re-word this in any fashion that makes it understandable to yourself but to us newbie’s on here it's something i think should always be remembered particularly if it's your first time in court.)

after coming back down he directed me to the general enquires to the side of the main building, but before going i went back to court four to get c.tax woman’s name, who will be hence forth known as margaret, i also told her that my case is not be heard in my absence. so off i go to general enquiries where i was able to hand over my estoppel for the clerks attention to be read before my case went to hearing and also the previous notices sent to court and council tax. mary as her named turned out to be was relatively helpful, and labelled the notices as evidence, i.e. A B C D etc. (i felt it important to get names, a matter of psychology and referencing for my notes) what i did find amusing was that she began reading the notice to the clerk and i stated that it was for the attention of the clerk only, she continued to read the emboldened notice title........"notice of dishonour & esto......estopp....." i had to finish the word of for her. she then continues "by acqu........" i read the whole notice title out to her, her response was "very technical".

now i don't know about you, but please, are you saying in all the time you have been there you have never, not even once, ever come across words like that. ok fairs fair, nor did until finding this forum, it does show however the extent of the sleep we all partake in on some level.

ok, should we move on.

i went back to court four, not before having to go back through the search process again with the same security that knew where i was going, i had to swig my water again, seems they wanted to get rid of me to spend a vast amount of time in the toilet.

i have sat down in the reception area to court four when Margaret comes up to me and asks me into the interview room and states she just wants a private word with me. in the room she has asked me to sit as she wishes to discuss what she heard me say so i restated the mantra but made an addition that i thought worked well:

"i am also the legal representative agent to the person called here today, it has no mind to think eyes to see (etc)
the person is present and it is on the chair" at which point i pulled out a copy of birth certificate.

ultimately Margaret seem to be concerned that she did not receive the notice and despite the fact that she referred to my notice as letter and me as person she was very open to being corrected and admitted to struggling with using a different way of wording things, but she did do it. Margaret did start to make the distinction.

i did regularly repeat the mantra as a whole and also made repeated points of saying that i do not contractor consent with her, i read out my original notice which it appears has only recently come to the attention of a supervisor in spite of me sending it 13th july 09, (tut tut)

having taken the time to listen and stating that she wishes to answer the notice under the complaint procedure ( i made it clear this is not a complaint but a matter of common law) she gave the choices of withdraw the liability order\summons if i would give her time to respond or adjourn the case to which i would have to reappear 25 august or my third option go all the way and fight it out standing under common law jurisdiction.

i chose the first option, i stated that given we are in discussion it now removes controversy from the courts to adjudicate, that is a part of what being a fmotl is about, so i would give her time to respond to the notice, however my references within my notice are from a lawful stand point, i also quoted blacks law dictionary as a reference point.

now this does mean that the notice of estoppel i sent to them 21 july is void, however i must point out that i really made a mess of that notice in that it was dated incorrectly and looked like a real bad cut and paste job, i was really feeling the stress that day with miss-takes galore. that said though, i will be send margret a notice of default and opportunity to cure, that puts me (i feel) back into honour.

ok we come to the end, but not without it's little twists and turns; Margaret has asked me to go with her to court seven so that she can withdraw the application, i have made it clear that if i cross the bar i will be standing under common law jurisdiction and when i do i'm fairly sure it will upset all of what we have achieved here and i am willing to trust her enough to withdraw without my presence.

(that statement goes back to an earlier part in the interview room which i do not mention in which i am asked to trust her to help sort the issue of the council tax payments out and my response is "on any other day in any other situation perhaps, but today we represent the opposite ends of a spectrum")

i am assured that it would not and that i can sit on one of the chairs at the back, as we go down we are having a light conversation
we entered court seven and i sit on the chair right by the door. Margaret speaks to the usher asking if there is still time as the magistrate is supposedly getting ready to issue warrants. (some other crap they deal with)

the magistrate walks in and the clerk says all rise, (poooop) again all will rise (there looking at me, the usher comes over to me and scowls MR XXXXXXXX you will rise. at this point one of the magistrates has said we can do it in his absence.

(usher still scowls, now in truth i'm stalling because i do not want to start my mantra, i also could not find my papers that had my mantra written on it; all my papers were out of sync and i did not maintain my readiness for action thinking it was all over)

as the application has been approved for withdrawal the other magistrate says MR XXXXXXXXX you are free to go, so i stayed seated waiting for Margaret to reach me only at this point would i move or acknowledge anything in that room.

(oh and yes the usher was still scowling at me, i really thought he was going to attempt to pull me up to stand, such was the pose he had)

i stood as Margaret said "i am so sorry i didn't know that would happen do you accept my apology" at this point we have just walked out of court seven followed by the evil usher, i said "would you give me that in writing" and she says "yes".

the usher at this time is instructing margaret that the magistrate wants to talk to her. (i'm sure you know why)

but just before she goes in i said
"margaret, one more thing"
"yes" she says,
"will you be sure to address the letter to Xxxxxxx of the family Xxxxxxxx.
now i have yet to get the letter and i wonder if she would be so bold as to write one addressed with my family name.

i decided that it would be a good idea to leave the court asap, my business there was done and i see no reason to remain in the lion’s cage unnecessarily.

so as i walk out i see the usher, and seeing as we are outside the building he is a fellow human being, isn't he, well, i said "i meant no disrespect in there" he response was "you did not dis-respect me sir, you disrespected the crown"

now as i walked away it suddenly dawned on me about what the magistrate meant by saying i was absent, it is my thought that the clerk and magistrates had read the notice of estoppel to the courts i had handed over to mary earlier. (that's what i think at any rate)

it is a shame i would like to write more because so much of the little details are left out that show the deception in action but that would take so long and i think what i have covers a vast array of my experienced, it has certainly been a gold mine of learning for me and this experience will continue to serve me well. i only hope the nervousness will abate much quicker as i see the truth of it that i don’t need to be frightened of these people, all they have are words and these words are devised to control them not me.

the whole matter lasted 3 1/2 hours

additional:
just as a matter of interest, at one point whilst in the interview room with magaret and at the time when she was to get her laptop, she said how she was going to check the c.tax account against the property as the charge is made on the property. at that point i had to mention that made no sense, that means the summons is for the property, not the person and how would the property be abl to make an appearance or fit in this room. (meaning the interview room) there is no common sense in this system.

peace is :love:

"namste"
Last edited by elemental mechanic on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Re: partial success with council tax

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Well done e/m thats a good experience to have and to share. Thank you. :yes:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Interesting scenario there EM. So, if you don't 'rise' for the magistrate then you are in absentia? Take note folks! This is the way the courts have been told to deal with Freemen. Because you don't follow their instructions, you don't exsist!

A bit childish is'nt it? It's like putting you fingers in your ears and going "Nah,nah.nah.nah! I can't hear you!"

As for dis-repecting the Crown! Does the clerk know which 'crown' EM was dis-respecting?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:22 pm

3 1/2 hours.....geeze.

No editing from me EM.....an excellent read, great job for not buckling....I hope your property beats the wrap, although it would be a picture to see it in court...maybe they'll put your house in contempt.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby syntaxian » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Fantastic account! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Life is just a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves!
syntaxian

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm

My hat is raised to you Sir, Well done. All on this site would do well to remember that is is the brave souls such as you that are paving the way for the rest of us. It is one thing to sit and post on a forum, from the comfort of your own chair, and quite another to walk, as you say, into 'the lion's den' and stand your ground.
We will, of course, wait with baited breath to see how the court and/or council tackle this issue from here.....
Thanks once again.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby Sophia » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Greetings!
You've just posted one of the most helpful " put us right there with you " descriptions of a court appearance I've read on any site. So helpful - thanks, your courage is an inspiration :sun:

Blessings Bright,
Sophia
Sophia

Postby consumerpada » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 am

So then,

One can:

- remain standing thoughout.

- Sit and stand when ready

- Stand with the court.

..If you remain standing ( never sit) won't the bench have to address you? :puzz:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby i-remember » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 pm

EM you deserve a freeman medal - for courage :yes: - great read and an example to all potential freeman
i-remember

Postby elemental mechanic » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:46 pm

thanks all for your encouraging words, remember though, we are all fmotl, as veronica's book says, "we are free when we say we are free" it is remembering that 24\7 that is the important part and telling the ptb.

each of us has our gifts to add to this site, i reckon recognition of our inalienable human sovereign right only serves to bring us closer to the truth that we are awakening consciously as a race\species. (that is a part of my journey and drive for doing this)
at this moment in time i believe that freemanism, (if i may use that term) is a part of that step.

what i'm saying is when one of us is successful, we can all share in that success, when one of us makes a miss-take we all have an opportunity to remember and do a re-take.

the ptb would like for us to believe that we are going to loose, there are no losers here, how can there be, if ultimately we learn not to play their game.

(wow, bloody el, i'm having a deja vu moment)

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Next

Return to Success Stories