First Letter Sent

Re: First Letter Sent

Postby phillwelsh » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm

ok heres a little update on this tread.

RMA are now in dishonour as Ive heard absolutly nothing from them in weeks. So a nice notice of estoppal and opportunity to cure will be sent in the morning.

One quick questions. I set my fee in the last letter I sent to them. Would this now be the time to charge the buggers for my nice new notice?

Cheers
Phill

Arsenal, how did the phone call go?
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 pm

personally I dont think you can implement your fees until they write to you, and their letter demands a reply, otherwise we'd all write to them every day
kevin

Postby phillwelsh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 am

That was my thinking to Kev.

anyways here is my notice. Please have a read through and let me know about any mistakes. Id like to get this off tomorrow morning.
NOTICE OF ESTOPPAL
NOTICE OF FAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE

To:
Collections Manager
RMA
Old Docks House
90 Watery Lane
Preston
PR2 1AU

Dear Sirs,

You were issued with a Notice of Request for Clarification and Definition of Fee Schedule sent by ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY Ref: BR208505521GB on the 8th August 2009.

I placed upon you a duty to respond, and made it clear to you that the Notice was time sensitive. The deadline for your response has since passed and as I have received no communication from you as directed, I write to inform you that through your acquiescence, my claims are held to be truth in law and are permanent and irrevocable by estoppal.

These claims are that either:
1. The debt did not exist
OR
2. The debt was settled to zero by my own Tax money

Accordingly and as agreed your failure to accept this offer to clarify within the given period and to do so completely and in good faith is deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties have abandoned all demands upon me.

You are also now required to provide proof that no negative remarks have been made to any *credit reference agency* OR have been demonstrably removed.

As you failed to comply with the Notice of Request for Clarification and Definition of Fee Schedule, I grant you an opportunity to remedy this fault in good faith, any response must be received in writing under the penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability within SEVEN (7) days from the date of this Notice.

I will be happy to pay any financial obligation that I might lawfully owe as soon as I receive the proof of claim document.

In sincerity and honour, without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Phillip: of the Sheen family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Phillip: of the Sheen family, as commonly called.

Encl: Notice of Request for Clarification and Definition of Fee Schedule sent 8th August 2009

Cheers
Phill

phillwelsh

Postby kevin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

Nice, clear and precise, I add my fee schedule to each letter/notice, that way they can't claim they didn't know

"all future unsubstantiated claims made upon myself will result in Blah blah"

Important Notice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fee schedule for responding to unsubstantiated claims for money made against myself. £*** (GBP) per letter/notice
Fee schedule for phone calls. £*** per hour or part thereof
kevin

Postby phillwelsh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 pm

I like the big red letters!! There definatly going on :grin:

Thanks for the reply!
Phill

phillwelsh

Postby kevin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 pm

phillwelsh wrote:I like the big red letters!! There definatly going on :grin:

Thanks for the reply!
Phill

I keep seeing companies replying with "blah blah your letter blah blah"

they cant call it a letter with big red letters saying Important Notice can they, unless they're blind :8-):
kevin

Postby freeman-matt » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi all,i've had dealings with r.m.a,im surprised you have not heard from their solicitors...................oh by the way,they are all part of the n.c.o group :giggle: .................what a load of bollox..............love to all................x
freeman-matt

Postby phillwelsh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi matt,
Is there a tread on the forum with the RMA dealings? Id be interested in reading them.

Phill

phillwelsh

Postby phillwelsh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 am

Hi everyone,
Still no word from RMA! Time for a final notice of lawful estoppel!
Can anyone send me a link to a tread with such a notice so I can get some ideas? Ive searched the 15 pages and found nothing to relevant.

Cheers
Phill

phillwelsh

Postby phillwelsh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Ok ignore that last post, Ive already written a Notice of Estoppel which was my last notice :grin: DOH!

Ok heres the letter Im going to send soon as possible:
NOTICE OF LAWFUL ESTOPPEL

To:
Collections Manager
RMA
Old Docks House
90 Watery Lane
Preston
PR2 1AU

Dear Sirs,

You were issued with a Notice of Estoppel/Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure sent by ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY Ref: BR204029861GB on the 3rd September 2009.

I placed upon you a duty to respond, and made it clear to you that the Notice was time sensitive. The deadline for your response has since passed and as I have received no communication from you as directed, I write to inform you that through your acquiescence, my claims are held to be truth in law and are permanent and irrevocable by estoppel.

These claims are that either:
1. The debt did not exist
OR
2. The debt was settled to zero by my own Tax money

It is My Understanding that I could and did provide, within that Notice, time for objections to be resolved honorably on both sides.

It is My Understanding that it is lawful for me to assume that, since you have not responded in substance (to the best of my knowledge) I have your tacit consent (by acquiescence) to … the statements I made/Proofs I requested … which now stand as My Truth, in Law.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to assume that, since the proper time for your objections has expired, I have gained a lawful estoppel by your acquiescence.

It is My Understanding that I have acted in honor at all times, since you have not objected to what I said.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to point out that you must henceforth cease and desist from all and any activity regarding this current matter, or that any further communications from you will be considered to be unlawful harassment, and can be disregarded by My Self without dishonor.

You are also now required to provide proof that no negative remarks have been made to any *credit reference agency* OR have been demonstrably removed.

In sincerity and honour, without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Phillip: of the Sheen family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Phillip: of the Sheen family, as commonly called.

Encl: Notice of Request for Clarification and Definition of Fee Schedule sent 8th August 2009
Notice of Estoppel/Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure sent 3rd September 2009

I would appreciate any comments as soon as possible so I can get this baby sent and shut these buggers up once and for all! :clap:

Cheers
Phill

phillwelsh

PreviousNext

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies