Bailiffs-removal of goods

Bailiffs-removal of goods

Postby technique » Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 am

Please,could someone help me on this matter,I have had a visit from bailiffs to remove good to pay a debt for a parking ticket.I did not give them my name and I recorded them on my phone.I removed their rights of implied access to my property which I recorded.The bailiff called again the other day and they have ignored my request to refuse them access to my property.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Last edited by technique on Wed May 22, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
technique

Re: Bailiffs-removal of goods

Postby iamani » Wed May 15, 2019 11:41 am

Hi technique,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately in ignoring every letter sent to you by the ticket-issuer and DCA you've passed the stage of a quick-fix. This doesn't mean it can't be sorted but it makes it much more difficult.

Have you checked out the BoEVAT (Bills of Exchange VAT) website...?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby technique » Thu May 16, 2019 9:57 am

No, I haven't. I will have a look at BoEVAT site, thanks.

The name on the enforcement agents (are these bailiffs) 'removal of goods' letter is the wrong name, my middle name (which is on my birth certificate and driving licence) is missing from the letter. Please, could someone advise me about the wrong name on the letter?

I tried to take to the enforcement agent, but bc I said I wasn't called that they refused to speak to me. All this was captured on video, I even refused implied rights of access to the property but they have since called at the property after I refusing access. Isn't this aggravated trespass and a criminal offence?

Also, isn't it a breach of the Data Protection Act for the council (who I have no contract with) to pass on my personal detail to a debt agency bc, aren't they are a third party who I also have no contract with.
technique

Postby technique » Wed May 22, 2019 7:05 am

Can anyone help me with the 'Removal of goods' letter, my middle name is missing in the letter?
technique

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies