"Handy Topic" QuickLinks

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Re: "Handy Topic" QuickLinks

Postby Veronica » Sun May 02, 2010 10:27 am

Freeman Stephen wrote:Have you ever thought about running a mediawiki dedicated to these topics. Its the software wikipediaruns on. You can configure it so only registered users can edit, and so that all registered users are okayed by admin

Actually this idea had occurred before ... but kinda got lost amongst everything else. I suppose - at the time - we were still working loads of stuff out ... and weren't really sure what to write.

But it's a very good idea, and thanks for reminding me. I'll give it come serious thought. I would guess a Wiki comes free with my Web Hosting.

Yes ... this could be my project for today.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Here's another for the pot as I noticed the subject just pop up

"The use of Without Prejudice"
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Done.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jimtib » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:21 pm

At Last, I found it again :o)

Sorry Veronica, I crashed my bloody hard-drive AGAIN and lost everything on it including my email addresses. I would appreciate all those I was in contact with to email me please, so I can add you to my addresses again.

Just an update to all, I abandoned my attempt to take on the BBC/TVLA on good advice; and given my very limited knowledge of court proceedings and also my physical and mental health. If anyone knows how to get at these robbing bastards effectively through the courts, I'll be happy to put my name up front or in the hat.

Veronica, I hope you are well and still fret-bashing. I had my scan and have confirmed severly trapped nerves in both elbows and both wrists/hands, though the R/H isn't as bad; I can just about hold down a chord and play a few notes nowadays.

Love and Peace

James:
jimtib

NEW

Postby craiguk19 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Hello im new hear managed to stroll across the freeman idea on yourtube..

Im struggling to find the legal defination

statute - the rule of society given the force of law only by the concerned

I can find

Statute legistlated rule of society which has been given the force of law by those it governs

please please please can someone send me a link on an official site or law book with the top version

regards
craiguk19

Re: NEW

Postby BiGG » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 am

Hi all, I'm new here too! probably posting in the wrong place but thought I'd just recommend craiguk19
craiguk19 wrote:please please please can someone send me a link on an official site or law book with the top version

Try reading "Freedom Is More Than Just A Seven Letter Word - By Veronica: of the Chapman family (as commonly called). It's a GREAT starting point!!!

@ Veronica or 'V' (if I may refer to you as that) I would just like to say you have honestly made me feel human again after reading your book, as for years I knew something was wrong and didn't lawfully know what to do! I've grown up constantly on wrong end of the law/legal-rules because I was simply unaware of what I am now aware of! Thank you very much V :love:
Last edited by BiGG on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
BiGG

Postby Deepanshu » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

Veronica is a woman on the inside (where it counts!)
Deepanshu

Postby Farley » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 am

This is perhaps because we dont get enough understanding of what the topic is actually?
Why should not make the topics easy and understandable for everyone.
Farley
Farley

Postby Chaco » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 am

Farley wrote:This is perhaps because we dont get enough understanding of what the topic is actually?

My thoughts exactly. From looking at some of the others posts. And also, seems like people get their heads bitten off for asking simple stuff which really doesn't deserve the kind of hostile replies i have seen. Makes you wonder.
Chaco

Postby Chaco » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 am

Chaco wrote:
Farley wrote:This is perhaps because we dont get enough understanding of what the topic is actually?

My thoughts exactly. There's breaks in info which really could be made more easy to understand, but there seems to be this mentality of making people jump through hoops unnecessarily and if they have anything to say about it.. question it.. they get a harsh response and or told they need to do more research.

From looking at some of the others posts, seems like people get their heads bitten off for simple stuff which really doesn't deserve the kind of hostile replies i have seen. Makes you wonder.
Chaco

PreviousNext

Return to Bulletin Board