PAYE - EXIT STRATEGY

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Re: PAYE - EXIT STRATEGY

Postby jonboy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 am

Could this process be used against previous employers? This removes the risk of dismissal. I work for myself right now, but would love to recoup the previous 15 years of slavery.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby musashi » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 am

I really can't say if this would work against ex employers. Common sense suggests that it does, or should. Taxman doesn't keep records older than 3 years (so he says when you ask) so if you have your own you may have a chance. But remember, this process appeared in my mind as a result of other study which kept nudging the tax thing. It is not tested. It is not tried. It is only a MAYBE! Those people who know about the Notices I mentioned, and Liens, will know soon enough if it's a valid process. See if it can be torn down by someone then we'll have a better base to work on. It's early days, my friend. I would not want anyone to just go out and use it like some kind of template. That's too dangerous.
If you haven't read the Van Dyke Tapes yet, then you really really should.
Open the attachment.
Regards, musashi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby musashi » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 am

I'm a bit disapointed to find so few replies to this post. I had hoped that some of the brains out there might come forward and testify. Was hoping some of the legal minds would step up.
Early days, maybe.
musashi
musashi

Postby beaner5526 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 am

Nice work and i can see your logic.

i agree that the taxman wouldn't let you go that easy, but you could always produce a counter claim by issuing a ichor statement to the treasury department, home office, pm's office etc. http://www.ichortrust.co.uk/index.php

keep looking m8
Love, respect, peace and unity.

Without prejudice.

rhys Of the Family owen
beaner5526

Postby Jim » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

Hi, musashi. Give me a couple of days to read the Van Dyke Tapes and deconstruct your PAYE exit strategy and I'll get back to you. I work as a quality systems auditor for a subsidiary of a multinational sample and assay technology developer so hopefully my skills can be put to good use here...

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby musashi » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Now that's what we want to hear. Big brains on the case. I await, impatient as a maiden on her wedding night.
musashi
musashi

Postby nameless » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 pm

A very timely thread, musashi.

I am currently in a lengthy battle with HMRC which commenced a year ago when I AFV'd a tax payment demand. (I am self-employed). It's all gone very quiet on that front and this month I should have sent in my return but I wrote to them instead and said if they would like to issue a presentment for say £1m, I would be happy to monetise it with my signature in order to help with the national debt. Since then, they have sent another letter with no name and no signature informing me that they are upping the tax code on my two small private pensions to BR, which equals 20% on the whole annual amount.

My better half has just re-edited a proof of claim template we have used before in order to start our administrative process. We have entitled it simply Notice Demanding Proof of Claim. If anyone would like it posted on the forum for constructive criticism, I don't mind being a guinea pig for this process.

On the face of it, we couldn't see anything untoward with what you said in your PAYE Exit Strategy, but once any discussions get going, it will be easier to deconstruct, if necessary.

Many thanks for sharing this work.

I am still working my way through the Van Dyke Tapes
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby musashi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm

I had another little look at this strategy and should say that, if you only want money then you only need to use steps 1,5,6,and 7. If you feel you need to impound property then use all steps, but make sure you County Record your documents. The criminal complaint, and its value, becomes the bond for the Distress. Also, you'll have to write out that bond. Practise.
Anyone interested in a "self-employed" strategy for tax avoidance should also see my recent post on the bulletin board.
Any tax avoidance enthusiasts might profit by looking at "the Westminster Doctrine" and the "Ramsay Pronciple". :police:
musashi
musashi

Postby MrFrodo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks for the links there Mushashi :D

MrFrodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby sindakit » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:48 am

I've been trying to find a way out of PAYE for a while. CAB told me it can't happen. I hope your method can help.
The only other way I seen was to setup a 'contract for hire' with my employer and once I'm self-employed withhold tax. I dont think hat would swing with my employer tho, they'd just say "nah, don't need your labour". Another method was to setup a trading name but that seemed a bit much too me.
sindakit

Next

Return to Bulletin Board