The meaning of meaning

Re: The meaning of meaning

Postby jobsaboba » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 am

wntbfr33 wrote:ALL possibilities exist, including one where the Universe is destroyed

But would that also not-exists because if its destroyed their must be on oppisite?
Anything can exsist or not exsist, it is entirely up to you :love:
Man think about that their is abslutly nothing.. how awfull would that be,
Try and imagine NOTHING, see how far you get..... :rotfl:
When i was young i always said look into my eye and you will see the universe,
Would be accurate if you replace the universe with MY universe
Maybe thats how it looks like zoomed-out max :grin: if their is a 'max'
It is currently maxed out as far as you can imagine :yes:

Edit;
So anything is possible, What do you think first came? Did it start with a small atom and grew? It is so hard to imagine but there has to be an answer,
It always was and always will be....ENERGY cannot be destroyed !
If imagination creates realitiy, Then we created death?
Depends on your perspective of reality...DEATH is only part of a cycle as all things are :love:
Or has death always been, Does growth apply? Does the universe grows?
Your universe grows the more you seek,question, and understand, although at the point of realisation, you REALISE you already knew it :love: :love: :love:
And still after everything and all, From killing to lieing and misbelief mistrust,
I cannot, i just cant see the point in all of it why does somebody want to have all control, Why want to be loved in way, That it is inevetble, and not out of free choice, why not rule with love instead of hate, why hide while you can show yourself and tell the truth of truths and live in peace, Go to space with peacefull means,

And that my friend is why you can see it and they cannot :love: :love:

Like many people think there is going to happen someting, Some say 2012 etc.
Are the only options

1. All that is goes even worse, Or worser?
2. All that is will go good, or better?
Like all deceptions, they can only last for so long. We are fast approaching the point that the truth will become clear to the masses..... At this point the whole planet will shift to a greater understanding and finally the peace that we crave. :love: :love:

I see it as a chess game, But still you can offer a draw / resign.
Sitting on the fence is a dangerous cause......You might even get a bullet from the peace keeping force :yes: :yes: :yes:

edit;
what is someone trys to imagine nothingness so hard and so long that it will trigger an event that nothingness overpowers existence :grin:
If just one being disagrees it cannot come to pass lol IMAGINE WHO THAT COULD BE :love: :love:
But still, you say life nor death exist, but only consciousnesses, but isnt the brain 'encoding' consciousnesses so when we 'die' brain shuts off, gone consciousnesses? and so they hide.. eternal life? Just some crazy thought :puzz:

One major question arises here. This is copyright-able and patent-able. Would a patent on the definition of meaning and symbolism give control over all other uses of meaning and symbolism, all other patents?

:love: :love:

So what you'r saying is someting arise someting dissapears, like anything is possible to only limited things possible / nothing - only that symbel / pattern ?

So pattern is controlled by rhytm rhytm is controlled by cyclic change, is controlled by existance, existance is controlled by change?.. anddd.. change is controlled by Obama??? :puzz: :gasp:

We are the opposite of the universe > imperfect

WE ARE ALL THAT IS...BOTH PERFECT AND IMPERFECT
So consciousnesses is around for a long time now, Maybe someone wants to get rid off it
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby yoda » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:51 pm

do or not do ...............................there is no try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtfbwy

yoda :ugeek:
yoda

Postby enegiss » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 pm

strong words yoda, so true. peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby wntbfr33 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

The force's of the dark side are not necessarily evil, It is how it is used. :grin:
Just imagine finding a point of observation that would let you see all that makes mankind and life understandable. Everything that has made us what we are would come into a focused-vision that would detail the total life-spectrum of existence.
wntbfr33

Postby Arten » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Just started reading Manly P Halls Seminal work The Secret Teachings of The Ages it follows on nicely from Suns of Gods by Acharay S. I just finished Ulysses by Joyce but apart from the doctrine of Eternal Recurrence it just went whoosh over my head. :blush:
Arten

Postby ArturoDekko » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:37 am

Haven't posted here for a while so I thought I might wake it up again. :8-):

Have been spending my time working on this [still in progress]- http://theonetruefactsociety.wetpaint.com/ If you have read some of what I have said on this thread you may recognise some of the logic behind it.

Especially relevant to this thread here - http://theonetruefactsociety.wetpaint.com/page/THE+FOUNDATION

A feast for the eyes and mind - http://theonetruefactsociety.wetpaint.com/page/THE+KEY

Here is a taster -

FormulaPentacle.gif

FormulaGrid.gif

Love and Light :love: :sun:

AD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby jobsaboba » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

A = B + C > R5 62]444 RECURING

If anyone understands this let me know.....coz i just made it up

I have a sneaky feeling that the whole alphabet and numbers were made up by someone as well !!

That being the case, how the fuck can you honestly say that you truly understand anything ??

They are simply ideas and concepts used to express feelings......

How do you feel about that ?

Jobs :love:

jobsaboba

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 am

jobsaboba wrote:A = B + C > R5 62]444 RECURING

If anyone understands this let me know.....coz i just made it up

I have a sneaky feeling that the whole alphabet and numbers were made up by someone as well !!

That being the case, how the fuck can you honestly say that you truly understand anything ??

They are simply ideas and concepts used to express feelings......

How do you feel about that ?

Jobs :love:

Hi Jobs, lovely to hear from you. :love:

Yes, I made up the formula as I needed a symbolism to express a correlation of logical meanings which is a natural consequence of the nature of One, they are a code containing condensed meaning. You wrote your formula to mean nothing, so it means nothing. I was not expressing feeling, I was expressing knowing. Hopefully, any that have read through the thread would realise that a specific sequence of logic ends up defining meaning as pattern, so I create patterns that have meaning, that once you understand how to relate symbolism, you can understand the meanings of the symbol. I know at least one who realised this and asked me if I was going to copyright it as it it would give precedent control over all use of symbolism, i.e. throttle the media :grin:
The images I included are the source of all that I have written on this thread. I used an algebraic type of symbolism to encapsulate the logical relationships because it was briefest and most self-consistent symbolic system I found. I can use Venn diagrams and geometric images to illustrate the earlier stages but the increase in dimensions in the higher logics is far too complex to illustrate in all but the simplest forms.
How do I feel? Great. :sun: You helped me to remember that we are all headed towards the same unity but all from different directions and that sometimes someone else route looks different to ours. :shake:

ArturoDekko

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 am

My work stands on the shoulders of many others but the pattern of logic is mine and originates from: -

- Assume Nothing.

- There is only One Nothing.

- There is no other One.

- Nothing is One and One is Nothing.

- Yet One is not the same as Nothing and Nothing is not the same as One.

- This prime paradox of connected and separated duality is the seed of infinite dimensions of paradox of which this moment is but one example.

- The cyclic validation of One from Nothing is the source of the experience of consciousness and the self-referential nature of existence.

- Nothing can be added to or taken away from One.

- If it were possible to take One away, all that we know would cease to exist, there would be Nothing.

- One is the prime and only requirement for all to exist.

- Which ultimately creates a sequence of logic that ends with a description of the experience of reality as we know it, with all forms of consciousness, all sentient beings, being somewhere in that spectrum, including any god, for the One is beyond any concept of god; there must be One for any god to be. Existence is neither created nor un-created, having no beginning or end, yet containing all beginnings and ends. Existence, experience, Awareness, Consciousness and unity are inseparable. It is from this perspective that I write.

I do not think I will ever get over the shock and awe of the first time I realised that the five distinct and unique qualities or Essences of the number 1 are ALL that are necessary for everything we know to BE; that the source, origin and meaning of all is itself sourceless, without origin or meaning, being merely a numerical, mathematical, logical, geometric, philosophical reality of no actual substance; that this source itself is neither intent, nor sentience, nor meaning, nor love, nor existence, yet is the root and source of all these things.

These five essences of One are; Singularity, Duality, Continuity, Difference and Unity:
Singularity - Oneness, uniqueness, the Oneness of the whole and the Oneness of the parts.
Duality - Twoness, if there is One there is also not-one, From this flows all multiplicity.
Continuity - There is always a connection between One and Not-One otherwise they could not exist relative to each other.
Difference - There is always a difference between One and Not-One otherwise they would be the same.
Unity - The One, the Not-One, the Continuity and the Difference are (not create for it cannot be otherwise and needs no creation) an inseparable unity, it is not possible to remove one part and for the others to still be.

It has taken over 15 years to bring that realisation down to a useable form in this plane. During that time I have tried many times to "make" people understand and have failed (lol) Now I am a little more able to talk in terms that others can understand, without having to explain how I got there. Every day has brought new realisations and perspectives which flood unbidden from the contemplation of One. Although the root is the simplest thing, to see it, it requires losing all assumptions and preconceptions which is not easy, not to mention developing a higher dimensional perspective. Also, the first step away from that simplicity can look mind-boggglingly complex when seen as a whole as shown by the accompanying image. If I were to chose a "religious" symbol to summarise the root of all knowledge, this would be it. http://theonetruefactsociety.wetpaint.com/photo/11294370/Formula+Pentacle This is my playground where I regularly dive in and joyously splash around, finding new inspiration every time. This is the simplest symbolic representation I can achieve without loss of meaning.

The reality of One can be summarised and symbolised as a four dimensional decahedron (pentatope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-cell ) which can only be viewed as is from one dimension higher, 5D. The five Essences form 5 equidistant nodes, the relationships between these nodes create 10 lines joining them, the planar relationships between any 3 nodes form 10 triangular faces, the volumetric relationships between any 4 nodes form 5 tetrahedral spaces and all together this creates the 4 dimensional crystal of the decahedron. One view, out of many potential views, of this pattern reduced to a 2-dimensional planar field is the pentagram; one view, out of many potential views, when reduced to a 3-dimensional volumetric field is the merkaba. Since this pattern is the building block of all, it is hardly surprising that we see varieties of its expression such as fractal, holographic, quantum resonant fields, the platonic solids, the Golden Mean and the Fibonacci sequence running like a thread through all the manifest. The group of formula ( http://theonetruefactsociety.wetpaint.com/photo/11292601/COLOUR+FORMULA ) are the most succinct expression of the logic contained within the One and expressed as simply as I can say:-

There is one existence and every part of it is unique.
Hence everything changes.
All change is cyclic.
All cycles have rhythm.
Rhythm creates pattern.

What we know as meaning is seeing where a thing fits into the pattern.
What we know as love is harmony within the pattern.
What we know as light is the rhythmic expression of the pattern.
What we know as ascension is seeing a larger portion and more dimensions of the pattern.
What we know as awareness is the self-reference that we are the pattern.

We are the pattern of the rhythm of the cycles of change of existence, all of which is a direct consequence of the fact of One.

ArturoDekko

Postby jobsaboba » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 am

:love: Blimey A.D. Thats more like it pml
How are you ? good to hear from you too.
your last post really explains it clearly, HEARTFELT i would say.......
As i say, it is my opinion that ones feelings give things meaning.
there are many points of view as we agree, but there is only one truth, as we agree.
i too agree wholeheartedly that without the infinite number of viewpoints, awareness would be lost,
and without awareness, there would be nothing.
and as i write i am aware that the alphabet i have been given in my youth, whilst expressing my feelings to
the best of my ability, could never portray or explain the feeling behind my awareness of all that is as far as i know in this moment.
i feel the alphabet is only symbols, and symbols are only an alphabet.
To copyright what you have explained to my mind would be to say you feel that you have found something of value that you and only you deserve the right to.
put in that way you can see the implications of imbalance that would be forth coming.
i would rather see it as a point of view from within exsistence that others can work from and indeed expand on as conciousness itself expands into more awareness of itself.
whilst your work in my opinion far outreaches the basic understanding in this physical realm at this time, it is clear to me
that as we pass from the idea of matter to antimatter, light, or spirit,or as i call it imagination, it will of great help for many who do not yet see, that everything is entirely within the mind.
i see your work as a roadmap if you like, but it worth remembering that there is never going to be only one place to get too.
it seems to me that most beings i have met are all trying to make just how they want it lol, and by doing so dont take time to notice that if they stopped wanting they would find it is already that way...ie to want means you dont have....to have means you dont want.
this i think they mean by nirvahana or bliss or heaven.....they are the place where one is competely at one withones self....wanting nothing.

well thats my rambling on done with for now, i hope you and the missus are well and look forward to hearing from you again

Jobs :love: :love: :love:

jobsaboba

PreviousNext

Return to Soul & Spirit only