The meaning of meaning

Re: The meaning of meaning

Postby jobsaboba » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 pm

:psst: im here all week :rotfl:

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby jobsaboba » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm

i would further suggest, that when the idea of a physical world is released. we are left in the imaginary world that we created, here we stay until we are unhappy with it and by seeking to change it: ie questioning, it becomes physical again. It is no different to the cycles of all matter, ie a tree, it is earth,root,branch,leaf,and back to earth.....heaven and hell are what you create now... they are your future dreams, they are somewhere you go !
you are not sent there, it is your choice...Always

done n dusted lol

regards

jobs

jobsaboba

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Have been hanging on to this lot for some years now with no one that could remotely understand so I greatfully dump a lot of it on you. :clap:

The grid of the elements

0a 0b 0c 0d 0e
1a 1b 1c 1d 1e
2a 2b 2c 2d 2e
3a 3b 3c 3d 3e
4a 4b 4c 4d 4e

The five essences

a - Existence
b - Duality
c - Similarity
d - Difference
e - Unity

The five dimensions

0 - zero point - One moment in time at one point in space - formal logic
1 - One dimension - linear - dialectic logic
2 - Two dimensions - planar - cyclic logic
3 - Three dimensions - volumetric - harmonic logic
4 - four dimensions - space/time continuum - unification logic

The five imperatives of reality

a - Exist
b - Multiply
c - Relate
d - Evolve
e - Amalgamate

The five chinese elements

0a - Earth - E - Red
1b - Fire - F - Yellow
2c - Wood ( Air ) - A - Green
3d - Water - W - Blue
4e - Metal - M - Violet

The grid of connections between chinese elements of the pentacle

EE EF EA EW EM
FE FF FA FW FM
AE AF AA AW AM
WE WF WA WW WM
ME MF MA MW MM

The five logics of existence

0a - A=A
0b - A≠B
0c - A=B & A=C
0d - A≠A+B
0e - A+B=C

The five logics of variety

1a - nA≠A
1b - nA=B
1c - nA=B & nB=C
1d - nA≠A+nB
1e - nA+nB≠nC

The five logics of circularity

2a - A^2=nA
2b - A^2≠nB
2c - A^2=nB & B^2=nC
3d - A^2≠nA+B^2
3e - A^2+B^2=C^2

The five logics of harmony

3a - A^n≠A^2
3b - A^n=B^2
3c - A^n=B^2 & B^n=c^2
3d - A^n=A^2+B^n
3e - A^n+B^n≠C^n

The five logics of meaning

4a - A^A=A^n
4b - A^A≠B^n
4c - A^A=B^n & B^B=C^n
4d - A^A≠A^n+B^B
4e - A^A+B^B=C^C

[A^A is A to the power of A, A^2 is A squared etc. Looks better in original notation but does not translate well to this forum]

Formal Logic, simplified:-

1 - A thing can be true
2 - or not true
3 - but cannot be true and not true at the same time

At the time these were written, their purpose was to undermine the Sophists who won arguments with emotional imagery, by asserting that only true facts were real. Since then other philosophers have shown ( falsely ) that absolute truth cannot exist so the sophists ( politicians, advertisers ) are ruling over truth again.

The three laws of Formal Logic can be seen as specific examples of the broader and deeper truths embodied in the first three QED Logics. Thus Formal Logic’s ( 1,2,3 ) is a subset of QED Logic’s ( 0a,0b,0c ).

Formal Logic only deals with static objects and so cannot describe the real world unless in limited context. The first line of logics in QED is zero dimensional, that is it can only describe objects that can be symbolised as a single point in space/time which has no dimensions.

Formal Logic on it’s own cannot describe change or sets of objects. For this reason there is no logical connection between Formal Logic and Dialectic Logic which has a dubious logical derivation.

Dialectic Logic:-

1- Change exists
2 - Everything has an opposite
3 - Source is destroyed to produce product

Whilst it is obvious that change exists, there is no complete logical foundation to support this. Opposites do exist but not everything can be said to have one. What is the opposite of an elephant. Whilst the contention that an acorn is destroyed to creat an oak tree may seem reasonable, it does not account for the continuity of DNA throughout the growth cycle or the reappearance of acorns in the mature tree. Dialectic Logic cannot be used to describe variation of change or limits of change. These partial truths are then used to imply that competition is good and produces improved product without recognising the destructive, wasteful nature of this process or it’s limits. Without recognition of limits, the falacy is that any change or process can continue forever - you can always find more oil, you can always extract more money from people.

The inner logic of Dialectics is one dimensional. That means that it can only describe objects that can be described as two points on a straight line. For instance you could simplify a road as a straight distance or time ( but not both) line on which two points are marked representing the positions of length or time.

This is the foundation and pinnacle of Quintessencial Existential Dimensionality which defines the existance of five essences of reality across five dimensional levels.

The simple truth is this - The true nature of One is all that is needed to create the profundity that we call reality. No god required.

1 - Oneness always exists
2 - so does its negation
3 - there is a connection between these two things
4 - there is also a difference
5 - there is the unity of these four things together

Thus One has five aspects.
This is the Horizontal Logic.
Each point has a Vertical Logic:-

1 - There is existence - monopolarity
2 - Existence is varied - bipolarity
3 - Variation is cyclic - tripolarity
4 - Cycles have rhythm - quadrapolarity
5 - Rhythm has pattern - pentapolarity

This produces 25 points each of which has its negation.

These 50 points each have an associated meaning, logic and formula which together form a complete arc of understanding which is unique, cyclic, self-contained and immutable. QED

This arc of understanding spans the whole logical sequence. Each point is an axiom that can only be completely understood in the context of all the others. Each axiom leads logicaly to the next. Each suit of five axioms is a pentachord and can only be viewed as a complete entity from the perspective of the axioms in the succeding pentachord. The first petachord can only be completely understood from the perspective of the axioms of the fifth pentachord, hence the complete suit of logics is cyclic and self defining.

The possibility of our existence has always existed and can never have not existed. The possibility of this universe, and many others besides, is inherent in the fabric of reality. At the beginning, all possibilities exist but as each possibility is manifest, many other possibilities are no longer possible and cease to exist. It is possible to have many different drinks from a glass but when that glass is smashed all those possibilities vanish. The universe is moving towards a time when all possibilities have been manifest or destroyed and no more possibilities exist
The loss of possibilities ( postropy ) is mirrored by the loss of energy ( entropy ). The energy can be seen as being used up to manifest possibilities and conversely possibilities only exist where there is available energy. The compulsion of reality to differentiate creates the greatest number of varied possibilities in any given context in the same way as water runs to the deepest holes first. The possibilities with the greatest potential to manifest the largest number of varied possibilities in a given context ( deepest holes ) are manifest preferentially giving rise to a Universe in which the greatest possible variety exits. In our local context, humanity has the greatest potential to create the largest number of possible variations and hence is a natural product of the process of reality.
Every possibility has a probability. Possibility times probability is potential. It is this potential that we perceive as energy. Reality started with infinite possibility times its associated probabilities generating the potential that is now ‘running downhill’ as fast as it can to the lowest possible energy state.

First step - Everything that has ever happened must have always been possible. Hence in beginning, everything was possible.
Second - The existence of possibilities is itself an existence and causes existence to manifest.
Third - Possibilities are manifest sequentially, built one upon another, each manifestation being the cause of the next.
Fourth - As each possibility is manifest, others are lost for ever.
Fifth - At the end, all possibilities are exhausted.

This applies to the whole of the universe as much as it does to an individual life. Some of our actions pave the way for new possibilities, while other actions close off the door to many possibilities. Wisdom is knowing which is which.

Some things that happen are a dead end leading to nothing. This is entropy, the loss of energy.
Other things that happen are like nexus points from which many new things arise. These things are true creativity, true art.

Free Will

1 - We come from a historical belief that God creates and controls everything so we have no free will.
2 - Then came a cult of individuality that said that humans are a special case and that we do have free will. Adams free choice to eat the apple.
3 - Then came Newtonian mechanics that caused a furore by stating that everything is calculable and so we have no free will.
4 - Then came complexity theory that says that the precise shape,position and size of an oak leaf is so complex that it is not predictable so we have free will again.
5 - Then we have QED that says the summation or total pattern of all the unpredictable components is predictable. We recognise an oak tree even though they are all different so ultimately we have no free will.

1 - Science now says that on the infinitesimal scales of space and time, the components are solid and unchanging - no free will.
2 - At the subatomic level, quantum mechanics says reality is in a state of flux, unpredictable until it is forced to decide - free will.
3 - At the level of our perceptions things appear to stay the same. A chair is a chair no matter where we place it - no free will.
4 - At the level of interaction of many things complexity rules and we cannot tell where each rain drop will fall - free will.
5 - On the largest scale, the infinite universe is the sum of its component and just is - no free will.

Thus free will depends on our level of perception. When we observe ourselves and believe we have free will, the observer is not free. When we understand fully that all decisions are made in relation to our historical experience, which is unchanging, then the observer is free.
The observer is the opposite of the observed. When we see a green thing, it is because it has absorbed red light and so the thing is really red. We can only see ourselves in a mirror and although we are only one thing our view depends on where we look from.
Reality is the opposite of our intuitive belief. We believe we see the light of the sun but when we are in the dark with our eyes closed and imagine or dream we see the sun, where does the light come from? Although we react to the stimulation of our nerves, we only ever create the light that we experience inside us ourselves.

That was easier than I thought.
Note constant pattern of 10101 - creative and 01010 - receptive
This will clarify after a couple of decades of concentration. [snigger] I know it needs fleshing out but the basics are all there and all else will come to you when concentrated on. Will fill out as we go.
I have not mentioned this generates an entire phonetic language in which the sound of each 'word' IS a direct expression of its meaning as this is not pertaining to your current quest. [smug grin]

Quintessential Greetings [holds up five-fingered hand]

AD :saint:

ps This is so big and so important to me and such a weight off my mind that just pressing a button to send feels like a truly momentous thing to do. Like the opposite of pressing the nuclear button.
Last edited by ArturoDekko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby Phil: C » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Wow Arturo, that's pretty impressive but I'm sorry, unfortunately I find it almost totally incomprehensible. This is my problem - I'm not being critical. Give me about a month and I may be able to say something sensible about it! Thanks for sharing though, I certainly do appreciate it, and I'm sure others will understand.
PC
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Sorry about that, it does all need explaining but I just wanted to get it out in the public. Will discuss it over a period of time but you are right in that a lot of concentration would lead you to understanding but I will try and walk you through it in a manner that makes sense.

ArturoDekko

Postby jobsaboba » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 am

ArturoDekko Wrote

1 - A thing can be true
2 - or not true

Not sure i agree with this,

if i accept that i am everything and i decide it is one or the other, then yes.
but
if i accept that im am part of everything, then no.

for that which is another part may well see it differently, and perhaps opposite.

ie: light bouncing off of anything produces a colour, depending on the molecular structure, ie density, i will see a depth of light, that when i was younger my parents taught me was say red.
now another person depending on their resonance and harmonics with the object that they are seeing may well see a diiferent depth of light, and yet still call it red as it was what they were taught..... given this, there can be no statement of an absolute truth, for to truly know you would have to be able to view all depths of light at the same time from the different viewpoints.

my first point though would make sense, but paradoxically, allow for something to be true and not true at the same time ? lol

look forward to your reply bud

jobs

jobsaboba

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 am

The following grid should be in a table but I am entirely on Mac and things do not translate well. It is a grid identifying the position and relationship of the different logic assertions. Each symbol represents a specific logic. The character of the columns is the five essences, the quintessential part of Quintessential Existential Dimensionality QED. The character of the rows is the five dimensions as listed below and is the dimensionality part of QED. The diagonal from top left to bottom right signified the resulting five imperative that can be thought of as the forces that generate existence. the existential part.

The grid of the elements

0a 0b 0c 0d 0e
1a 1b 1c 1d 1e
2a 2b 2c 2d 2e
3a 3b 3c 3d 3e
4a 4b 4c 4d 4e

The five essences

a - Existence
b - Duality
c - Similarity
d - Difference
e - Unity

Anyone who knows the channelled entity Bashar may recognise the roots of the four laws:
Existence - I exist
Duality - The all is one and the one is the all
Similarity - What you put out is what you get back
Difference - Everything changes except the first three laws
Unity - There are only four laws

The five dimensions

0 - zero point - One moment in time at one point in space - formal logic
- Symbolise as a zero dimensional point
1 - One dimension - linear - dialectic logic
- Symbolised as a one dimensional line
2 - Two dimensions - planar - cyclic logic
- Symbolised as a circle
3 - Three dimensions - volumetric - harmonic logic
- Symbolised as a spiral
4 - four dimensions - space/time continuum - unification logic
- Symbolised as a spiral returning upon itself, a toroid or doughnut

The five imperatives of reality

0a - Exist
1b - Multiply
2c - Relate
3d - Evolve
4e - Amalgamate

Got to run, will fill in more later.

ArturoDekko

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 am

jobsaboba wrote:ArturoDekko Wrote

1 - A thing can be true
2 - or not true

Not sure i agree with this,

if i accept that i am everything and i decide it is one or the other, then yes.
but
if i accept that im am part of everything, then no.

for that which is another part may well see it differently, and perhaps opposite.

ie: light bouncing off of anything produces a colour, depending on the molecular structure, ie density, i will see a depth of light, that when i was younger my parents taught me was say red.
now another person depending on their resonance and harmonics with the object that they are seeing may well see a diiferent depth of light, and yet still call it red as it was what they were taught..... given this, there can be no statement of an absolute truth, for to truly know you would have to be able to view all depths of light at the same time from the different viewpoints.

my first point though would make sense, but paradoxically, allow for something to be true and not true at the same time ? lol

look forward to your reply bud

jobs

That was a quote of Aristotolian Formal logic and, yes, it is true only in specific contexts. Line 3 is usually shown as If A=B and B=C then A=C, the law of the excluded middle. However if A is an Article and C is its Context while B is the Boundary that is a part of both of them then we arrive at the conclusion that the Article is the Context which seems paradoxical from our 3 dimensional point of view but when viewed from a higher perspective, All is One so there is no separation.
For every paradox there is a point of view where the paradox vanishes.

Light? We see an object as red because it reflects red light but the object absorbs green light and so is really green :grin:

Little time right now but couldn't resist replying. This is great fun but quite exhausting.

ArturoDekko

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 am

Like the vid jobs.

ArturoDekko

PreviousNext

Return to Soul & Spirit only