The meaning of meaning

Re: The meaning of meaning

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:40 pm

That made me smile a lot dear Aravat :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I will add that sometimes I have the sensation of being led or guided [by another bit of me as you pointed out.] as I did last night. I had asked for all restrictions and falsehoods to melt away and it was like,"here, have a look at this." and I shot out through Sirius, Andromeda, on past the centre of the galaxy and on to higher dimensions. What a ride!
Now I have I am the Walrus ringing in my head. :cheer:
AD :sun:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby Phil: C » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I'd like to take a ride here:
M82.jpg

Stunningly beautiful. It looks like some kind of amorphous jellyfish with fireworks in its belly. And who's to say it's not alive? The Electric Universe at work!
Phil.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Flipping Fantastic Phil. Thanks for sharing.
AD

ArturoDekko

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi AD, in the equations of the foundation, is there not a possibility that spirituality is part of the foundation in a form not recognizable by the forms you have already described, something that is not dimensional and is from a source of other, rather than it being constructed of your recognized components of the foundation? It seems a hard concept to grasp as religion seems to be in the bigger sense, a pattern that looks disintegrated, but in the smaller sense, an infinitely personal thing that cannot be shaken with formal logic, therefore as we go into the distant past (the center) we emerge into a higher form that was the original ego, ( of “us” before the collapse into the outer dimensions of “is”) from a place from the center of the center, We, are Adam, separate from the father, like the separation of the seed from the plant, built of the knowledge of wisdom and omnipotence and inserted into your equations of infinity for the benefit of becoming our true realisation, or is that an impossibility within any constraints that may be apparent to you that I cannot see, just pondering AD, just pondering…. :grin: as i am sure it will take me a while to get to grips(or catch up with current thinking :grin: ) of a lot of this, i will remain on the periphieal but will try and elaborate what i think as i delve deeper into the abyss of i, the new German psychology, known as Configuration Psychology, may succeed in securing the independence of Psychology as a science, just as the theory of Emergent Evolution may eventually bring about the independence of Biology. This newer German psychology teaches us that a careful study of intelligent behaviour discloses the fact of ‘insight’ over and above the mere succession of sensations. This ‘insight’ is the ego’s appreciation of temporal, spatial, and causal relation of things - the choice, that is to say of data, in a complex whole, in view of the goal or purpose which the ego has set before itself for the time being. It is this sense of striving in the experience of purposive action and the success which I actually achieve in reaching my ‘ends’ that convince me of my efficiency as a personal cause. The essential feature of a purposive act is its vision of a future situation which does not appear to admit any explanation in terms of Physiology. The truth is that the causal chain wherein we try to find a place for the ego is itself an artificial construction of the ego for its own purposes. The ego is called upon to live in a complex environment, and he cannot maintain his life in it without reducing it to a system which would give him some kind of assurance as to the behaviour of things around him. The view of his environment as a system of cause and effect is thus an indispensable instrument of the ego, and not a final expression of the nature of Reality. Indeed in interpreting Nature in this way the ego understands and masters its environment, and thereby acquires and amplifies its freedom....? peace unto you
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm

I am. The path is cold and filled with improbable rocks, built with the mist of time, and I arrived in from an improbable place called without, to grasp my desires, but find myself in amongst the djin of old, in a battle of survival eternal, not knowing in from out, and relying on my given wits from before time came, I grew and became not “I” but they, growing in number of ever, never ceasing to be, but holding all the while, to the safety of the vine of life of is, my eye rests upon myself, and I see only me, the curtains of to be shield me from the divine without, and I long to look, my inner scream is an echo of my ache of this perpetual same, for” I” no longer exist, and I am, how can this be me, forlorn of truth and being only doubt, I curse myself for being gold, and wishing I was dust, so I could once again breathe freedom into myself, and flutter like a dream in wistful oblivion of Mine own ignorance, but nay!, you are my key, I hear myself acknowledge. Soaring inner wards towards infinity I find myself there, hiding with my lamp of eternal flame, it flickering in the cosmos of mine own existence, lonely and betrayed I feel, as I see myself yet again glide past in wonderment of is, and I seeing only what was. God? why has though forsaken me, for your glory do I not see, oh why! Oh why!. Just me. peace
enegiss

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 am

I enjoyed that enegiss.
Let me try this image. There is plenty of spirituality of all sorts within the Foundation. The point of beginning of the logics is seen as the ultimate "god" head in its purest form, as it condenses down through successive layers, it acquires more characteristics, the earliest of which we would recognise as Divine Love which is a manifestation of the harmony of the origin. We are amongst the lowest manifestations of this energy and it is our false belief systems that distort it and turn it into negativity. When we clarify the belief system, the energy flows un-restricted and manifests love all around us.
The highest point of ourselves we normally recognise is the witness, that which watches our thoughts, emotions and experiences, that which does not think, it just experiences. This some call our spirit for it is more spiritual than the lower mind and ego. Above the witness is the higher self and when it manifest, miracles can happen for it is more god-like than we are used to. 3D reality is not very malleable, higher dimensions have greater malleability, time is not so precise, matter not so solid and experience is broader as in being able to see in all directions at the same time. The over-self is incredibly wise and only does the bidding of your belief system because you are too stubborn to let go. It is the higher self often that teaches you lessons, shows you pain so you know where to look to clear yourself.
As with the system of analogies, the higher mind has a literal analogy, the over soul. This is a higher vibrational component of yourself, even more god like which is also the over soul of many other that some would consider reincarnations, not only of this time line, for there is no past or future, just this moment, but also from parallel dimensions, other planets, civilisations such that they all exist now in this moment.
Over souls themselves are but a part of a higher reality and onwards and upwards towards the "god" head. All these components are higher versions of you and the higher you go, the more parallel spirits/entities you become a part of. The real you stretches all the way to the top and it is there that we are drawn to. Any of these higher entities, should they chose to manifest into our plane would all appear as gods. So I see an infinite array of god like entities all the way to the pinnacle. Take your pick, plenty to chose from, you can have one as high as you can conceive of. The higher you go, the more love there is. Lack of love is almost entirely restricted to our plane. As humanity evolves, as it must naturally do, it will enter higher and higher planes and itself appear as god like to others that are where we are now. it is not for us to seek a god but for us to realise the god within us, the god that we all are. We have all been denied love at sometime in our childhood and it is this yearning that makes us still reach outside for it. When we find the love within us, we no longer have to go anywhere to find it, we become the ones who give it for we are made of love, we are love.
Reverend AD :saint:

ArturoDekko

Postby enegiss » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

hi AD, not bad for on the moment, been reading rumi and took a few pointers, like you say ad, we are all searching and it seems like you have found yours, alas, this moment is only yours dear friend, eternity calls me back and a new point begins to exist, and i long for my god like a sheep for his shepard, :grin: maybe i am only still anciently young, and the times my mind exist in, is an old time, mourning for its youth and lost love of god, times move ever forward and the old times will dissapear, like galaxies, that fade away in the light of day, fear not for my soul, as it is stretched from here to ever. life is but a double helix dance and it is far from over, i look forward to the next existence in anticipation, and days of god, although AD, your picture is very beautiful and i sure would like to live there. my leap through into this phase is not without possibillity and only myself holds me back, is it fear or love? one time i will know, and then? :grin: peace unto you ps. free energy was great, nice post AD
enegiss

Postby jobsaboba » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 am

It seems to me that the one thing that has not been covered in this thread is desire ?
would any good folk care to put forward their views on desire ?

Jobs :love:
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 am

Hi Jobs. - Desire:

Concord uses less energy.
Discord requires more energy to maintain,
Desire is like a spiritual entropy, the force towards harmony, ultimately the pull towards the origin.
When we are in discord, we lose sight of the real harmony and are attracted to localised harmonic solutions that are still in discord with the origin, like water being trapped in a pool on a hillside.
In traditional wording, it is the impulse to enlightenment that can be miss-aligned by unrebutted false belief systems. A celestial game of affidavits.

Original harmony is the source of creation so the more we align with this, the more harmonious our lives become and the more creative we are.

The physical universe runs on the same principal. Harmonic nodes in the etheric field are an expression of the original harmony. Matter falls into these nodes creating stars and planets which then express creativity as light and life.

Your posts become ever more poetic and beautiful enegiss, it is a pleasure to resonate with you.

AD :sun:

ArturoDekko

Postby Phil: C » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 am

ArturoDekko wrote:Your posts become ever more poetic and beautiful enegissAD :sun:

Agreed, and so too are yours AD. And funny!
A celestial game of affidavits.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Phil.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

PreviousNext

Return to Soul & Spirit only