A Range of Law Dictionaries

Re: A Range of Law Dictionaries

Postby macswin » Sat May 30, 2009 2:39 pm

And yet again another insulting reply. i have never played with the truth, twiddled it around or offered a viewpoint that i don't believe in. I simply offered some resources for people to have access to. Does anyone understand this. Not one of you has responded with any logical argument on the content of my posts, instead you debase yourselves with petty comments and personal attacks.

I have never professed to be a freeman as you define it. i have been looking at this forum for a while and was impressed with the majority of the people who take part it in. I, in your words, walk a different path, but have the utmost respect for what you do on this forum. To give more information than I would like about myself seems necessary now. I am a Buddhist/advaitan and i follow a path of peace, i hurt no one and when i can offer aid i do so willingly without wanting anything in return.

You say

But heres the deal, they keep talking and.... the more they do....the more it becomes apparent...their standpoint, has nothing to do with the welfare of others....

Surely a forum is a place of debate and exchange of ideas. Is this not the underlying concept of this place? Does not giving people knowledge not aid in their welfare? Personally I can not physically come to the aid of someone in Britain because I do not live there, I can not aid people's financial welfare because I am what would be considered in England poor. So how then can i help in the welfare of people? Well i purport to do this by offering information which is what I am able to do as the level of education in Britain has been severly reduced (by the government)to such a point that adult can not even hold a rational discussion with lowering themselves to insults and attacks, which is a symptom of infantilism.

You also charge me with having an ego, well it has been my aim for many years to destroy all remnants of ego that remain in me, and the fact that i am responding to your comments shows me I still have a way to go yet. I am highly aware of all my flaws and i offer apologies if I have offended anyone.

However i will defend my right to free speech and to hold my own opinions and will never profanely insult or condescend to someone for theirs.

I do have one question; what is the definition of freedom that you use here?

I will leave now with a quote form the Buddha which i follow every day

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
macswin

Postby jobsaboba » Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm

It was clearly pointed out that the language used in blacks was created to to give the illusionary belief that it was true.
It was clearly pointed out that indeed it was clearly not true.
If you believe that to beat an illusionist is to study the illusion, and come back with another illusion, that is your choice.

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

You can look to Buddah, God, Jesus, and any other illusionary being created to control the masses, i assure you of one thing though......... Once you Fully understand the truth...... You wont give a shit what anyone else says !!!

Regards.... and without any predujice whatsoever..

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby macswin » Sat May 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Please, Do not misunderstand me, i do not condone deception by any means and i truly believe many people are being deceived into involuntary slavery by the elite of the world.

Regarding your first point. I'm afraid it has not been pointed out or proven that the language used in Black's was created to to give the illusory belief that it was true, all that has been said is that it represents another language completely called legalese, which i respectfully contested.

As to your second point the only thing that has been shown is that the government and judicial system use these definitions of the words you find in law dictionaries. Which is why there is a need for people to understand how these people use language so they can be on a level footing, because ignorance is no excuse as they say.

Your last point "If you believe that to beat an illusionist is to study the illusion" I think it would be more correct to say "you must study the illusion to be free from it." But i have not come back with another illusion, if so then what is my illusion?

And finally since you purport that you fully understand the truth then please elucidate it to me so that i can understand your position more clearly.

with respect

(BTW the Buddha was a historical figure, like Ghandi, not an illusory Being, please look into such matters before making such sweeping statements. And the only thing that controls the masses are other people by using the ignorance of the masses)
macswin

Postby jobsaboba » Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 am

I will leave now with a quote form the Buddha which i follow every day

Your back then i see ?
Or not it seems !

Jobs

jobsaboba

Postby jobsaboba » Sun May 31, 2009 8:09 am

Regarding your first point. I'm afraid it has not been pointed out or proven that the language used in Black's was created to to give the illusory belief that it was true, all that has been said is that it represents another language completely called legalese, which i respectfully contested.

Does any other living being have the right to demand anything of another living being ? Other than the right to express themselves freely without any harm to others ?

Therefore any language, word ,book, library, used to make such demands is all bollox

As to your second point the only thing that has been shown is that the government and judicial system use these definitions of the words you find in law dictionaries. Which is why there is a need for people to understand how these people use language so they can be on a level footing, because ignorance is no excuse as they say.

Any language, word ,book, library, used to make such demands is all bollox

[quoteYour last point "If you believe that to beat an illusionist is to study the illusion" I think it would be more correct to say "you must study the illusion to be free from it." But i have not come back with another illusion, if so then what is my illusion?][/quote]

any language, word ,book, library, used to make such demands is all bollox

And finally since you purport that you fully understand the truth then please elucidate it to me so that i can understand your position more clearly.

You are all there is

(BTW the Buddha was a historical figure, like Ghandi, not an illusory Being, please look into such matters before making such sweeping statements. And the only thing that controls the masses are other people by using the ignorance of the masses)

Forgive me on that one, i didn’t realise you knew him. I have a friend who knows jesus.
And another who believes that theres someone who created this world in 7 days.
They have the right to believe whatever they want, they have eternity to work it out so all Is good.
As we are getting a bit off topic, i will simply say this. It was a nice thought to post the links originally,
All i have done is point out that they really serve no purpose if you understand that the users of these books
Have no right to demand from others.
Regards

Jobs

jobsaboba

Postby macswin » Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks for your response jobsaboba. It was a very interesting reply, to which i will duly reply.

You state that

Does any other living being have the right to demand anything of another living being ?

which you follow by contradictorily demanding the following:

Other than the right to express themselves freely without any harm to others ?

Your doublethink is impressive, and is indicative of cognitive dissonance. you say no-one has the right to demand anything from another and then you demand something from others in the next sentence.

The next point which you repeat often is

any language, word ,book, library, used to make such demands is all bollox

Now anyone who knows what they are talking about should be fully aware that the word "demand" is synonymous with the word "claim." A word that is used often in the freeman movement. Thus the claim of right, which seems to be one of the freeman's most useful tools, because it uses language, is in your own words "bollox." How can you refute your own philosophy so easily.

I am sorry that this debate has gone on so long, but i thank you for saying.

i will simply say this. It was a nice thought to post the links originally,

However your other remark:

Forgive me on that one, i didn’t realise you knew him (the buddha I assume you mean). I have a friend who knows jesus.
And another who believes that theres someone who created this world in 7 days.

Did I say I knew Buddha? No. I said he was a historical figure, like Ghandi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Ramana maharishi, etc. Your baseless comments just goes to prove that ignorance is the prison from which you should be free. As the truth you so freely admit:

You are all there is

This truth has come from the very mouths of the historical figures i have enumerated before. But of course you already knew this?

I will finish this by respectfully retracting the controversial material I posted, so as not to offend your glorious leader and the PTB of this forum. I am sorry it has come to this as I have admired this forum and the work being done here for some time. it is a shame that the people who run this forum are so closed to any knowledge that might contradict their own views and seem only want to push their own agenda. if other people wish to have the information I have posted here then i suggest you go http://www.TPUC.orgwhere it can all be found and more.

Good luck to all the other members of this forum and I hope your journey is successful.
macswin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Why must a stick have two ends?

If they only had one, peeps wouldn't be able to grab the wrong one!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby kevin » Sun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm

That's deep pete!! :giggle:
kevin

Postby jobsaboba » Sun May 31, 2009 5:56 pm

Another one bites the dust :rotfl:

like i said when you Know... you dont give a shit what other people think.

Go figure

Jobs

jobsaboba

Postby Veronica » Sun May 31, 2009 6:01 pm

jobsaboba wrote:Another one bites the dust :rotfl:

like i said when you Know... you dont give a shit what other people think.

Go figure

Jobs

Ab-sa-bloody-lootley.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Legal words and their meanings