FOI: LAW COMMISSION ADMITS we are all state-owned property!

Re: FOI: LAW COMMISSION ADMITS we are all state-owned property!

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 am

Just found this interesting document

http://jforjustice.net/challenge
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 pm

http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/sovereignty/

"Parliamentary sovereignty is a principle of the UK constitution.

It makes Parliament the supreme legal authority in the UK, which can create or end any law. Generally, the courts cannot overrule its legislation and no Parliament can pass laws that future Parliaments cannot change. Parliamentary sovereignty is the most important part of the UK constitution.

Parliamentary sovereignty and the UK constitution

People often refer to the UK having an 'unwritten constitution' but that's not strictly true. It may not exist in a single text, like in the USA or Germany, but large parts of it are written down, much of it in the laws passed in Parliament - known as statute law.

Therefore, the UK constitution is often described as 'partly written and wholly uncodified'. (Uncodified means that the UK does not have a single, written constitution.)

Developments affecting Parliamentary sovereignty

Over the years, Parliament has passed laws that limit the application of parliamentary sovereignty. These laws reflect political developments both within and outside the UK.

They include:

The devolution of power to bodies like the Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly.
The Human Rights Act 1998.
The UK's entry to the European Union in 1972.
The decision to establish a UK Supreme Court in 2009, which ends the House of Lords function as the UK's final court of appeal.
These developments do not fundamentally undermine the principle of parliamentary sovereignty, since, in theory at least, Parliament could repeal any of the laws implementing these changes."
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

On the question of withdrawing consent, the following two articles, from the United Nations Declaration on the Right of Indigenous peoples, seem to apply.
Article 9
Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right to belong to an
indigenous community or nation, in accordance with the traditions
and customs of the community or nation concerned. No discrimination
of any kind may arise from the exercise of such a right.

Article 33
1. Indigenous peoples have the right to determine their own identity
or membership in accordance with their customs and traditions.
This does not impair the right of indigenous individuals to obtain
citizenship of the States in which they live.
2. Indigenous peoples have the right to determine the structures
and to select the membership of their institutions in accordance with
their own procedures.

So article 9 is saying that we have the right to belong to a community or nation under common law as common law subsumes our traditions and customs.

Article 33 is saying we have the right to determine our own identity or membership - which means we can remove ourselves from ANY society we wish - including the UK and hence parliament's jurisdiction.

In support of Article 33, the United Nations Declaration of Human rights says:
Article 20
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

This surely means we cannot be forced to belong to the UK. I think these international treaties, which have a higher status than normal parliamentary statutes, prove that the government representative was lying, or ill informed, when he stated that we could not withdraw consent , at least as far as statute goes.
Dreadlock

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:41 pm

What is the United Kingdom? How do I become a member?

I was born in a country known as England or Albion not the United Kingdom. If you are going to tell me that England is part of the United Kingdom then England is also part of the World and the Universe and much more. The United Kingdom is NOT a country, how can a country be made up of other countries? I think we are all aware that the United Kingdom is a company actively operating on behalf of the countries it claims jurisdiction over.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:10 pm

The uk is a state with a territorial CLAIM to the country of:

Great Britain and a bit of ireland;

A part of the world in western europe;

All the farm wilderness and cities in the british isles excluding those that eire, sark and france etc have a CLAIM to.

It is a claim which has never been undisputed in the states entire history, most especially disputed by various peaceful and non peaceful humans beings throughout the ages who have simply been suppressed criminally by the uk thus making the CLAIM by the uk unlawful and indeed the claims of any such corporation suffer from the same flaw.
Freeman Stephen

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 pm

So how do I join? Is it through the issue of a Birth Certificate or a National Insurance Number?
frogmanbrabs

Postby enegiss » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 pm

So how do I join? Is it through the issue of a Birth Certificate or a National Insurance Number?

by the recognition of these things being applicable to ones self and then creating a precedent by usage i think :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Suppose you were never registered, you had no bc, no ni and had never been in contact with the state until one day a cop passes you by while your smoking a big reefer. You say to him "wow! That's some far out trippy clothing your wearing there" in a friendly manner and he takes offence. So you say "sorry i never meant any offence, i really do think your clothes look awesome, here have a smoke of some weed, i've got loads more, id love to know more about you" . His face turns beetroot red and explodes "do you know who i am?". "well ... no . . . We eh only just . . . Met?". So he then starts up "where is all this weed you have?" and you innocently show him a greenhouse of about two acres wall to wall ganja and seeing how shaky he is you touch is arm and ask if if wants a cup of tea or something. He then replies "you are under arrest . . . Blah". Of course you dont know what he means by being "under arrest" and have no idea he intends to violently abduct you until he stops verbally demanding you come with him instead of doing what you always do at lunch time. So eventually you are overpowered by this madman in trippy clothes and he takes you to his boss who lives in wood panel room and wears an obvious wig. I could go on about how you ask this guy why he is wearing a wig and isn't even bald but i think i've painted a big enough picture to ask the question of whether the hero of the story will be treated as being outside the statutes any more than someone who was signed up and reliant on the system before he knew what hit him. In short, the system is a criminal organisation that came to be through violence, built its reputation on deception and now has so many advocates who presume that getting rid of it would lead to more crime. Getting rid of it would lead to more people committing crime but in comparison to the crimes being committed by the system when acknowledged as such, there would be far less crime as so few would be getting systematically robbed every day. The only question is how, in the absence of a system, can people best protect themself from criminals, especially those on a magnitude as those who advocate the system.
Freeman Stephen

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 pm

The more laws you make the more criminals you make.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 am

Im talking about real crimes not arbitrary ones. Like its a real crime to abduct someone but an arbitrary "crime" to smoke a joint.
Freeman Stephen

PreviousNext

Return to Freedom of Information only