Sorry can't find your information!

Sorry can't find your information!

Postby pedawson » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I haven’t read all the posts relating to FOI, I have read a few and I have been on the ‘What do they know? Site.
It is clear to me that one reply is standard, that the time taken to find the information is too long. ???
HELLO. What got me was the fact that quite a few responses where – "well we have had a re-arrange and the department you MIGHT find the information COULD be …"
I think it is time we took this down.
A few questions to the relevant department could be.
What system do you have in place to search for the information I request?
If the question is over the statutory 3.5 hrs to answer, what method of search is required to get the job done quicker?
Are your records in such a state and referenced so badly that you cannot find the document?
Do you know what you are looking for?
Is there a central register of what type of document would be held in what department?
This country has been keeping records for hundreds of years ‘How come’ its methods of filling are not fully understood by its employees?
Give me the cost ‘to date’ of managing your filed documents, a ball park would be fine!
Is there not a department that can sort effectively the numerous FOI requests so that they get to the correct department?

Are there any other questions that might help others get to the bottom of their FOI requests.

Namaste, Phil:
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Re: Sorry can't find your information!

Postby pitano1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm

do you realise what would happen,if that amount of common sense questions

got into the system at once ?

i can allmost hear the crunching,and grinding of gears allready. :giggle:
foi seems to me they can gather as much on us without consent,and then withhold what suits them.

pitano1xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby pedawson » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I noticed that the Department of Justice has many many unanswered FOI lots and lots of denide and loads of information net held.
Not so many FOI have been succesful and those that I can see are the BOG STANDARD in your face brochure to the public type answer. Most answers bet others questions and an all time best for avoiding what would otherwise be a simple reply.

Too true they don't want us to know!

Hey Ho, The quest then is to ask the question again but frame it differently, I have seen a few try this and what they got in return was I think we answered your first question. Political speak for 'I think we answered your first question, so we don't have to answer this one.'

You cannot make this stuff up.I am goint to start firing a few off to ask about HOW they got the tidal increases wrong, re climate control.
I might ask them what is the difference between global warming and climate change, just for a laugh. After all they did change it. What did it mean?

Namaste, Phil:
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby pitano1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 pm

yes,and while your at it.

can you ask the ministry of truth `why father christmas now shops only in china` :giggle:

or how about did the pig flu kill off the bird flu?

or did one fly over the cuckoos nest. `movie`

or who realy governs..the government or the MEDIA.te `to speak for``given by a priciple to his agent`

GOVERN `to control` MENT`mentis` mind/to think`

if it quacks like a duck..
propaganda `the politicaly correct term is now `public relations`

maybe i`m wrong,but i would say that the f.o.i fits in the public relations
scenario.

its like anything else to do with the gov..its a fucking illusion.

to make the people think they have some kind of say..`as persons/voters`
have you EVER seen a politition answer a question on the news /propaganda`..in a sensible way.
well these f.o.i. lackys have weeks to try and squirm out of a good question,and if all else fails
`well` then out comes the best weapon
`PORKY PIES` :clap:

tip`you can allways tell when a politition is lieing ..they move their lips` :giggle:

freedom..imformation..perlease.

move along now theirs nothing to see.

just some thoughts.
ps
must dash theirs a bit on the news showing how the ministry of peace
are helping the iraqi`s :giggle:
as you can see i do ramble on sometimes..but i mean well. :yes:

pitano1xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Noisytone » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 pm

How about a mass FOI mail campaign to the Bank of England in plain good old fashioned English :grin:

Dear sir

We politely request information about the following

1 is it true you just create money from thin air ? Bank of England pdf report writng cheques on themselves and depositing into the customers account .

2 Why wont you honour the general publics personalised ( your customers ) monetised instruments

3 If the so called money cant exist untill a customer creates it then why do we have to pay the full amount back with interest seeing as you then sell the promisory note to another party at 3 times the value ???? .

4 ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS

just a thought LOL LOL

Peace :giggle:
Noisytone

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 am

Noisytone wrote:How about a mass FOI mail campaign to the Bank of England in plain good old fashioned English :grin:

Dear sir

We politely request information about the following

1 is it true you just create money from thin air ? Bank of England pdf report writng cheques on themselves and depositing into the customers account .

2 Why wont you honour the general publics personalised ( your customers ) monetised instruments

3 If the so called money cant exist untill a customer creates it then why do we have to pay the full amount back with interest seeing as you then sell the promisory note to another party at 3 times the value ???? .

4 ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS

just a thought LOL LOL

Peace :giggle:

The answer to your first FOI question can be found in Baldbeardydude's post in the Banking Crime forum on this very site!

Alas, the Bank of England is a private corporation and immune to the FOI Act.
Actually, it is a private corporation immune to just about everything - including the planet busting debt they create.
Read the Gold Standard Act 1925 and see how laws have been made to protect it. They are allowed by law to commit outright fraud. A special dispensation to be above the law.
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Freedom of Information only