what do they know

what do they know

Postby Hope » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 pm

A little bird has told me that apparently the www.whatdotheyknow.com

Is banning people and answering their request's for them; it seems they are marking requests as successful (in their opinion)whilst stopping the requester asking for an internal review or challenging the answer

Does anybody know anything about this website and what if any connections it has with the government :thinks:
Hope

Re: what do they know

Postby Digby » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 pm

I've asked a few questions on WhatDoTheyKnow and not had any unwarranted interference,in fact I've found them to be extremely helpful...
Digby

Postby woodman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

I've made about 10 or so requests through the site

Most of my requests have been successful, although there was one where I was given the wrong answer and then after an independent review, the correct answer was given, that was on the part of the Police and not the site though.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3182

I've not experienced any of the issues you mention in your post, it's been quite positive.

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Hope » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 am

Glad to hear it has been ok for you guys; maybe they asked the wrong questions or too many that they were not happy answering :thinks:
Hope

Return to Freedom of Information only