FOI - Citizenship Renunciation

Re: FOI - Citizenship Renunciation

Postby pedawson » Sat May 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Greg,
I can agree with you on some things but we have been manipulated for so long, can we truly say that what we think, our values, are our own.
Eye for an eye creates a blind population. This is not what I am suggesting. Not all people work for the government and not all are truly responsible.
The ones at the top 'ARE' and should be dealt with as such. For the others a tribunal or truth and reconciliation will be what is needed.

People like Tony B'LIAR' will never reform they are what they are and will always continue. Even NOW he is AT IT. Brown is the same. As long as we share this planet with them they will want to do us HARM, all of us.
There truly is no compromise, and I aren’t suggesting we flush the scum from the face of the earth. there are ways to deal with those that have supported this SCAM. If we were to turn round and state that there were no consequences - Then HELL I may as well join them and screw you lot for a few thousand pound a year. There has to be something that scares the living daylights out of them, to STOP them in their tracks. WILL WE DO IT? The nasty, I don't know, but I tell you one thing I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when it does. AND I aint gonna do a thing to help them. They made these RULES THEY MUST abide by them. I will use MY rules for me and my kind from here on IN. BUT if it is shown that those that are in trouble were one of the 'CONTROLLERS' they must abide by their own rules.

I SAY change the RULES NOW and no one worries. Simple as that, if they don’t change the rules then they are acquiescing.

Namaste, Phil:

Remember I am having to change WHO I am to suit the needs of the PTB. I cannot truly BE ME for FEAR of committing an offence.
New LAWS are being formulated as we speak and YOU aint gotta thing you can do to stop it. If you try you’ve broken their LAW if you don't you don't have a say and if you think about it, it will show and the whistle blowing community that are scared of being prosecuted for NOT reporting you WILL blow the WHISTLE on you. Just for looking as though you MIGHT be about to do something.
MARK MY WORDS WELL - THIS IS happening and it WILL happen more and more - WE are committing our children to a MISERABLE 'EXISTANCE' if we DO NOTHING NOW!
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Farmer » Sat May 15, 2010 5:21 pm

The last few posts have been off subject. No more unrelated posts please.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby strawmansarah » Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Farmer wrote:11. Is it possible for a legal fiction such as a company or any variation of such to be a British citizen?

No. People, business, corporations, ships and air craft have nationalities. Only people have citizenship.

This is the bit I find fascinating. The answer above says legal-fiction-people have nationalities, AND citizenship (love the ship bit BTW!),but legal fictions cannot be citizens....

What they have written is a complete contradiction
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby pedawson » Sat May 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Sorry Farmer Not intentional.

I noticed in the ‘Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness 1961
The reference to HE and HIMSELF in association with ‘person.’

Paragraph 2 section (a)

(a) that the application is lodged during a period, fixed by the Contracting State, beginning not later
than at the age of eighteen years and ending not earlier than at the age of twenty-one years, so, however,
that the person concerned shall be allowed at least one year during which he may himself make the application without having to obtain legal authorization to do so;

Also, it seems that no–one can be rejected. If one applies one gets accepted. Apart from the ‘none contracting states’, this apparatus seems POINTLESS.

Namaste, Phil:
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Farmer » Sat May 15, 2010 6:58 pm

strawmansarah wrote:
Farmer wrote:11. Is it possible for a legal fiction such as a company or any variation of such to be a British citizen?

No. People, business, corporations, ships and air craft have nationalities. Only people have citizenship.

This is the bit I find fascinating. The answer above says legal-fiction-people have nationalities, AND citizenship (love the ship bit BTW!),but legal fictions cannot be citizens....

What they have written is a complete contradiction

Off the top of my head, I think a British national is someone like those in Hong Kong. There is something in a reply they gave in this thread.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Sat May 15, 2010 7:18 pm

pedawson wrote:Sorry Farmer Not intentional.

I noticed in the ‘Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness 1961
The reference to HE and HIMSELF in association with ‘person.’

Paragraph 2 section (a)

(a) that the application is lodged during a period, fixed by the Contracting State, beginning not later
than at the age of eighteen years and ending not earlier than at the age of twenty-one years, so, however,
that the person concerned shall be allowed at least one year during which he may himself make the application without having to obtain legal authorization to do so;

Also, it seems that no–one can be rejected. If one applies one gets accepted. Apart from the ‘none contracting states’, this apparatus seems POINTLESS.

Namaste, Phil:

I think this may be what its about: If a child has had its citizenship changed by its parents there may be a law in that country which requires the child to decide which nationality it wants at 18. Remember that the age of becoming an adult used to be 21 and may still be so in some countries. If a child has already been accepted, why would you reject them when they become an adult.

They have given the illusion of freedom by allowing people to choose their slave masters. If each citizen has a value, why give it up, just make it look as though they are doing you a favour.
Farmer

Postby greg » Sun May 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Farmer wrote:The last few posts have been off subject. No more unrelated posts please.

OK back on topic. I think we're getting a bit lost here guys.

Here's what we know following Farmer's superb FOI:

"If a person does not have another nationality or does not acquire one within 6 months of the registration of renunciation will be, and be regarded as having remained, a British citizen, British Subject or British National (Overseas), whichever is applicable."

1) We can renounce citizenship
2) TPTB register this renunciation
3) If we don't register another nationality within six months, we get dragged back

Here's where I think we're getting lost. We're worrying about the ramifications of being dragged back into citizenship and not thinking how it happens. Here's my twopence:

They can't act upon us as living, breathing men, only legal fictions. The legal fiction here is our citizenship. Yes it seems ridiculous, but then that is the system we're dealing with.

I quote from the Naval Prize Act 1864 - http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/content.aspx?LegType=All+Legislation&searchEnacted=0&extentMatchOnly=0&confersPower=0&blanketAmendment=0&sortAlpha=0&PageNumber=0&NavFrom=0&parentActiveTextDocId=1045082&ActiveTextDocId=1045125&filesize=10917

"41. Where a ship [F3 or aircraft] belonging to any of Her Majesty’s subjects" - so a subject owns the citizenship

"In case the ship does not, within six months, return to a port of the United Kingdom, [F3 or the aircraft does not within six months return to a place within the United Kingdom], the re-captors may nevertheless institute proceedings against the ship [F3 aircraft] or goods in the High Court of Admiralty, and the Court may thereupon award prize salvage as aforesaid to the re-captors"

So I think the basic problem is that we are assumed to be under Admiralty Jurisdiction unless we otherwise refute in a notice or declaration. If you have problems accepting this jurisdiction exists then I direct you to the Colonial Courts of Admiralty Act 1890 - http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/content.aspx?LegType=All+Legislation&title=admiralty&searchEnacted=0&extentMatchOnly=0&confersPower=0&blanketAmendment=0&sortAlpha=0&TYPE=QS&PageNumber=1&NavFrom=0&parentActiveTextDocId=1061686&ActiveTextDocId=1061686&filesize=42024

I quote:

"2 Colonial Courts of Admiralty. — (1) Every court of law in a British possession, which is for the time being declared in pursuance of this Act to be a court of Admiralty, or which, if no such declaration is in force in the possession, has therein original unlimited civil jurisdiction, shall be a court of Admiralty"

"(b) A Colonial Court of Admiralty shall have under the M1 Naval Prize Act 1864 F1 . . . and any enactment relating to prize"

Your thoughts?

Greg
greg

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 pm

What if you registered with a new nation?
Freeman Stephen

Previous

Return to Freedom of Information only