FOI - Jurisdiction of Parliament

FOI - Jurisdiction of Parliament

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 am

1. When a child is conceived, what is it that gives parliament jurisdiction over that unborn child, and later once the child is born?

2. Does the Law Society have copyright to acts of parliament?

3. How is jurisdiction gained by parliament over a foreigner (citizen, subject, or sovereign) having set foot on the geographical area of England, Wales, or Scotland?

4. Are there any jurisdictions foreign to parliament in the geographical area of England, Wales, or Scotland?

Jurisdiction of Parliament
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: FOI - Jurisdiction of Parliament

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

Nice! :yes: :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Farmer wrote:1. When a child is conceived, what is it that gives parliament jurisdiction over that unborn child, and later once the child is born?

3. How is jurisdiction gained by parliament over a foreigner (citizen, subject, or sovereign) having set foot on the geographical area of England, Wales, or Scotland?

4. Are there any jurisdictions foreign to parliament in the geographical area of England, Wales, or Scotland?

Jurisdiction of Parliament

Nice set of questions.

Here's my opinion.

1. Nothing. Except conformity to Statutes.

2. Unless I am mistaken it is HMSO.

3. Jurisdiction over a foreigner is obtained by agreements made between the state and that of the country of origin of the foreigner - through diplomatic relations. In some cases (where the person comes from a nation which has no diplomatic relations with the host state) it is believed to come from international agreements made through the UN, the UNHCR and other globalist bodies.

4. Yes, there are. And this area is very interesting. Foreign embassies, trade missions and other such places are of course agreed to be off limits to national jurisdiction. Diplomatic immunity, etc.

Which fact raises the interesting question of whether a person can be an 'ambassador' and has rights by virtue of the fact that he is so.Take for example the biblical aspect -

In the Old Testament the Hebrew word 'tsir', meaning ambassador or "one on an errand," (Joshua 9:4; Proverbs 13:17; Isaiah 18:2; Jeremiah 49:14; Obadiah 1:1). This is also the rendering of 'melits', meaning "an interpreter," or, 'one who has something to say' in 2 Chronicles 32:31; and of malak, a "messenger," in 2 Chronicles 35:21; Isaiah 30:4; 33:7; Ezek. 17:15. This is also the name used of those appointed by God to declare his will or his words (2 Corinthians 5:20; Ephesians 6:20). In short, every Christian person is called to be an ambassador.

(The Hebrews on various occasions and for various purposes used ambassadors, e.g., to contract alliances (Joshua 9:4), to solicit favours (Numbers 20:14), to remonstrate when wrong was done (Judges 11:12), to console with a young king on the death of his father (2 Samuel 10:2), and to congratulate a ruler on his accession to authority (1 Kings 5:1). To do injury to any ambassador was, biblically, to insult the king who sent him (2 Samuel 10:5).

Ephesians 6:20 - for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Philemon 1:9 - yet for love's sake I rather beg, being such a one as Paul, the aged, but also a prisoner of Jesus Christ. (See RSV)

Proverbs 13:17 A wicked messenger (ambassador) falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health.

Jeremiah 49:14 I have heard news from God, and an ambassador is sent among the nations, saying, Gather yourselves together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

Obadiah 1:1 The vision of Obadiah. This is what the Lord God says about Edom. We have heard news from Yahweh, and an ambassador is sent among the nations, saying, "Arise, and let's rise up against her in battle.

Now, if ambassadors are recognised to have immunity in the secular world and have the acknowledged right to have themselves and their premises beyond the reach of the state in which they live it follows that ANY person who is an ambassador has (or is lawfully entitled to) the same immunity. Under law. This fact has always been one of the chief arguments for individual civil liberties over the centuries. Of which secular ambassadors we see today in embassies are only a shadow. Moreover, the bible (and what it teaches) has long been recognised by the law of England to be an integral part of its own law. (There are many such acknowledgements of this being true, though it is often ignored). I mean, simply, that this argument of a law abiding person being an ambassador of the law is very powerful in law - that each and every person is an ambassador who upholds the law and who declares it to be valid.

There is, therefore, great virtue in separating law from statute. Which an ambassador of the law must do.
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks OC, very interesting stuff. It will help in formulating a reply to their answers. The reason I put sovereign in question 3 was in case they would reply as you have done. They must deal with people of no nationality, but usually they will try and stop you entering the country. However, if you are inside it appears that they have no power to detain you as appears to be the case in France, and recently with an American that renounced his citizenship while in India.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Farmer - the above post was very interesting - do ya have a link - I believe you, it's not proof I want, but details to see if it could be useful, so no paranoia, ok? :grin:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby mOz » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 pm

They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm

If I have understood your request Baldy,

the guy in India http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSeLVebtCds.

With regard to France, this is in relation to foreigners trying to get into Britain that have destroyed all their papers and refuse to say where they come from. This has left the French authorities in the position that they are unable to even detain them. This then leaves two possibilities, either they are French (everyone knows they are not) and have a right to be in France, or they are now sovereign and the French authorities have no jurisdiction. I do not have a links for this, just figured it out myself from what I've heard on news broadcasts.
Farmer

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Well, thanks Farmer and Moz - that was very illuminating was it not?

So, I need a new passport now then? Hmm, where shall I go?

No way this would happen here with a brit, eh? - it'd be a trial for destroying the damn paperwork for starters.

Any non-british dependant and a non-ally of the US - Venezuela anyone? :grin:
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:06 am

Here is the first reply. I will be sending a reply back with more related questions:

Thank you for your e-mail of 28 September.

1. When a child is conceived, what is it that gives parliament jurisdiction over that unborn child, and later once the child is born?

It is not entirely clear what you have in mind by 'jurisdiction', but in general it is the law (i.e. the Acts of Parliament) that confers such jurisdiction.

No. Acts of Parliament are Crown Copyright. The Law Society is the representative body for solicitors in England and Wales.

As with question 1, it is not entirely clear what you have in mind by 'jurisdiction', but in general it is the law (i.e. the Acts of Parliament) that confers such jurisdiction.

There are no foreign jurisdictions located in that geographical area, subject to what you have in mind by the term, although the United Kingdom is a member state of the European Union and European law was incorporated into UK law by the European Communities Act 1972.

Regards

Adrian Brook

Information Access Team
Information Management Service
Ground Floor, Seacole Building (NW)
Home Office
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF
Tel. 020 7035 1022
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

I sent the following reply today:

Dear Mr. Brook,

Thank you for your reply. There are however a few points I need to respond to:

In regard to your answer to question 1:

Unless a child whether born or unborn is a slave, it is not possible for another entity to impose their will on it without resorting to force. Now obviously the child’s parents may do so. However, where does parliament get this right from? If it is a statute, which one is it?

In regard to your answer to question 2:

Who or what is the Crown as referred o in your reply?

In regard to your answer to question 3:

How can this be so? Acts of parliament (statutes) are only colour of law and require consent. A foreigner has not consented to those acts, so either they are forced to comply with force, or they are assumed to have consented. Which one is correct, if any?

In regard to your answer to question 4:

What about embassies and military bases occupied by foreign military forces like those from the US? If these are not foreign jurisdictions, are they jurisdictions by treaty or contract? Is this also the case with the City of London?

Yours sincerely,

John Smith
Farmer

Next

Return to Freedom of Information only