lost at sea .....

lost at sea .....

Postby alex71 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi all,
Not posted in ages and getting my head, or rather trying to get my head around tort law and commercial liens again and whilst reading up on something on another site, i had one of those light bulb moments and thought i would throw it out there.

(i was reading this http://kentbarrett.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Solution-to-Your-Problems.pdf after looking quickly at the Cestui-Que-Vie-Act-1666, as it was mentioned in something i was reading looking for info on liens, and for what ever reason it sparked a light bulb moment :grin: )

could informing TPTB that your person/strawman has been lost at sea remove the 'PERSON' from their system :thinks: :puzz: :psst: ???????............ im probably miles off, but my mind is on another subject right now. better out than in they say :giggle:


peace
alex71
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby pitano1 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:04 am

hi alex.
the person does not belong to us.`PROPERTY OF THE CROWN`.

the question is,can we live without it in THEIR SYSTEM.
a system of lies,and falsehood smoke,and mirrors.

some can,and do`but it is a real leap of faith.

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?s=gaia&submit=Go

ps.
if everyone got real all our problems would dissapear.. :psst:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: on the land

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby Prajna » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:31 pm

It is all fucking fiction. Maybe your spells will work for a brief spell and then you'll have to go digging in the archainia for more. Even better is to strip off all the fiction and to confront them with the truth: They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards.

Who needs all that c'est-ta-quay-carta-bill bullshit anyway when the truth is sooooo much more simple to understand? Do you not see what it is they have been doing all these years?: getting you caught up in all the fiction rather than see the simple truth! Truth is simple, use it!

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
User avatar
Prajna
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: UK

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby alex71 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi pitano1, thanks for the reply.

Yes i know the the person belongs to them and that was kinda my point, tell them their legal fiction, just died at sea.... sorry n all that but you see it fell overboard and got all soggy and sank :ouch: but luckily i was able to swim ashore using my arms and legs, thank you god ! :sun:

The person being dead to me, and my understanding of what we believe in is that we DONT NEED permission to live and breath and have a home or fish/hunt/grow food its our god given right,so why the need to hold onto the PERSON at all ?????.


but i like the theory behind this guys idea http://kentbarrett.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Solution-to-Your-Problems.pdf as he is using their statute law to say i opt out of your statute laws, anyone got any feed back on this ????........... yes i know we shouldn't need to but if that would release me from their restraints then surely it is something to investigate and would have something they should recognise to leave me alone. any thoughts anyone,

its been a while since ive been at this and just re-adjusting my mental 'shite' monitor as it has crept a little out of calibration in my time away from the freeman way so please excuse me if i slip, and ask the odd silly question.

another out there thought i had ages ago.... change your (business)person name by de-poll, i am still alex that i have been called all my life, i am seriously thought of changing my persons/company name, to something like, MR PROPERTY OF THE CROWN, even give it a rubber stamp signature, at least when you meet the sheeple in offices or in black uniforms it would make a point that even a blind man can see and i will know and FEEL that i AM alex, especially never signing anything by hand just rubber stamping your name, like 99.9% of administrative shite filled envelopes that fall on my mat are signed with a rubber stamp.
( a lad that worked for me for over ten years ago, signed everything he did cheques,back of credit card anything, with a smiley face with two dots under it and nobody at banks etc every said anything, he had no idea of freeman, he was just young.

i just think it highlights the fact ( to TPTB ) of how ridiculous it is to think you ARE what that piece of paper says you are, change the title on it and your still who you were the day before. ... old news to us i know, but i like the fact it would be on their paperwork.

as i say was just a light bulb moment while deep in thought on other things, but one i will have to look into a bit more. would like you thoughts on this please buddy if you care to, or anyone else.....
alex71
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby alex71 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Prajna wrote:It is all fucking fiction. Maybe your spells will work for a brief spell and then you'll have to go digging in the archainia for more. Even better is to strip off all the fiction and to confront them with the truth: They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards.

Who needs all that c'est-ta-quay-carta-bill bullshit anyway when the truth is sooooo much more simple to understand? Do you not see what it is they have been doing all these years?: getting you caught up in all the fiction rather than see the simple truth! Truth is simple, use it!

Namaste



Hi Prajna and thanks for the reply,

I hear what your saying more than loudly enough, my soul and morality scream it all day every day, but what are you gonna do with that argument when one of the tossers in black are kicking your face in and then lock you up for 5 years, theres no freedom then, apart from whats inside you.
its the trouble when the fiction and authority have big guns n stuff and i dont........... sounds like stupidity to me, or suicide.
i know it can be seen as allowing them to win, by not taking your take on it, but i see it as life protection, there is more than one way to win a war, sending your armies out to face heavy gun fire empty handed (figuratively speaking) is not big, or cleaver. (or for that matter lawful under common law :grin: )


I agree whole heartedly the way is NOT by letters and notices and playing in their game,............ and yeah, fuck them and all their vile shit they ruin our lives with,i dont want to contract with them any more than the next freeman, but are you seriously saying next time i get pulled over, or have dealings with a court i should just tell them "They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards" ....... and that works does it ??????.
so when they physically assault and/or pepper spray me, take me to their courts handcuffed, and then drag me off to prison, take my dna, lock me in a cell with my new 'daddy' what do i do then, rub my magic lamp ?

truth is simple, your idea is floored at this present time, in my opinion :shh: . sorry :peace: morally sound, but no cigar (not today! but hopefully one day soon). unless your going to live with a tribe somewhere out of 'their' reach then you best re-think your statement.
dont mean to sound rude mate,
peace

oh, just visited your site, and see you quoted the human rights act etc,,,,, and that someone got your vehicle back by calling the DVLA............ not exactly.. "They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards", type thing,...... if you had walked away and got another van i could have understood you point of view, but why grovel to them to ask for your property back ???? .......... not trying to be rude mate im really not(i can see your trying to live free! and i have many friends just like you in vans), just trying to get my head round your post above and i suppose to show its not as easy as BLACK AND WHITE sadly, or you n i would both have been free along time ago.

:peace: and glad you got your van back.
alex71
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby treeman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Put your person in a box under the bed, its officially dead anyway, deliver any corrospondence to the person and put it in the box also. The person can respond if it can write, if not then its obvious it cannot engage in the real world as we know it. Simple, but be prepared for the pitfalls that will come. Changing your legal title/crown copyright name helps but pisses them off no end, creating a private trust seems to be the way forward, keep everything hidden as they do, as Rob of the Menard family states, to play a chess master and win one must learn how he plays his game. I like the rubber stamp idea for the signatory. :giggle: :peace:

This is the way I move forward on their juristic highway. :wink:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby Prajna » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

alex71 wrote:...but what are you gonna do with that argument when one of the tossers in black are kicking your face in and then lock you up for 5 years


They've already done it Alex. Ok, it was only for three days and not 5 years but...

Henry David Thoreau wrote:Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison


alex71 wrote:theres no freedom then, apart from whats inside you.


EXACTLY! And you won't find it anywhere else until you have found it there.

alex71 wrote:its the trouble when the fiction and authority have big guns n stuff and i dont........... sounds like stupidity to me, or suicide.


Sure. It would be suicide. So don't try to kill them or coerce them, persuade and inspire them, educate them, get them to see through their own justifications and indoctrination.

alex71 wrote:i know it can be seen as allowing them to win, by not taking your take on it, but i see it as life protection, there is more than one way to win a war, sending your armies out to face heavy gun fire empty handed (figuratively speaking) is not big, or cleaver. (or for that matter lawful under common law :grin: )


You'd have to be a mug to fight them at their own game, wouldn't you? So you think you'll arm yourself with their weapons and a few old blunderbusses you dug up, like C'est Que Vie etc. Arm yourself and you'll get war. Is that what you want? Anyway, who cares how it can be seen? I am only interested in how it is. There are many people in the world and they will all see it their own way, depending on how they have been taught to see things. Stop seeing anything in any way except the way it is.

alex71 wrote:I agree whole heartedly the way is NOT by letters and notices and playing in their game,............ and yeah, fuck them and all their vile shit they ruin our lives with,i dont want to contract with them any more than the next freeman, but are you seriously saying next time i get pulled over, or have dealings with a court i should just tell them "They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards" ....... and that works does it ??????.
so when they physically assault and/or pepper spray me, take me to their courts handcuffed, and then drag me off to prison, take my dna, lock me in a cell with my new 'daddy' what do i do then, rub my magic lamp ?


You won't need to rub your 'magic lamp' if you've got a new daddy to do it for you :grin: But sure, confront them with the truth - they are lawless thugs (and they'll almost certainly go on to prove your point). What choice do you have? You can't win by playing their game because the game is crooked, only THEY ever win. Gotta find another way and sticking to the truth has been advocated not only by Thoreau (quoted above) but Gandhi, King and many others.

alex71 wrote:truth is simple, your idea is floored at this present time, in my opinion :shh: . sorry :peace: morally sound, but no cigar (not today! but hopefully one day soon). unless your going to live with a tribe somewhere out of 'their' reach then you best re-think your statement.
dont mean to sound rude mate,
peace


I ain't trying to change some remote tribe somewhere, I am trying to change the same fucks you are having a problem with. Anyway those same fucks have destroyed and poisoned all the remote tribes.

alex71 wrote:oh, just visited your site, and see you quoted the human rights act etc,,,,, and that someone got your vehicle back by calling the DVLA............ not exactly.. "They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards", type thing,...... if you had walked away and got another van i could have understood you point of view, but why grovel to them to ask for your property back ???? .......... not trying to be rude mate im really not(i can see your trying to live free! and i have many friends just like you in vans), just trying to get my head round your post above and i suppose to show its not as easy as BLACK AND WHITE sadly, or you n i would both have been free along time ago.

:peace: and glad you got your van back.


We didn't get our van back (yet). Dunno where you got that idea.

Did I grovel? I don't think so. We bit back and we're still biting. So far it has cost them thousands for interfering with our freedom, maybe even hundreds of thousands, and that is just the beginning. This year is the year of remedy and it is going to cost them shitloads more in court, not to mention the compensation at the end of it all. AND they will be a whole lot more hesitant to thieve someone's home in the future.

I did just what I suggested you do: said 'you are all a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards, bring it on.' The only reason you aren't prepared to do that is because there is stuff you don't want to lose, not even your freedom. When you ARE prepared to lose everything (because you consider peace and freedom more important) then you too will be in a position not to have to try to find a chink in their nearly impenitrable system of laws by trying to become an expert in archaic laws that they brush aside in seconds as being quaint and irrelevent (regardless of the truth). It is much harder for them to argue against the very laws they are trying to use against you, try confronting them with those instead.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
User avatar
Prajna
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: UK

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby Prajna » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Hear, hear, Treeman. That's more like it.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
User avatar
Prajna
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: UK

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby alex71 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 pm

treeman, thats where im heading, slowly slowly getting back reading ALL i can but the trust, lien path is one im interested in right now and i think your right in it being a good way to go, hence sniffing around Cestui-Que-Vie-Act-, seen it over a year ago and thought it was no good then, so never looked into it.
i may have to find a few of your posts, need to find my feet agian

thanks for the reply
Last edited by alex71 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex71
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: lost at sea .....

Postby alex71 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Prajna wrote:
alex71 wrote:...but what are you gonna do with that argument when one of the tossers in black are kicking your face in and then lock you up for 5 years


They've already done it Alex. Ok, it was only for three days and not 5 years but...
Ive been there too, had 4-5 visits to their place of business in my youth for stupid stuff.not for three days either, glad you out

Henry David Thoreau wrote:Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison

very true, very true

alex71 wrote:theres no freedom then, apart from whats inside you.


EXACTLY! And you won't find it anywhere else until you have found it there.

i meant more when your locked up, freedom in your head while being locked up aint gonna be much fun or use to you, but i totally see where you coming from and thats why i have lived since i was 17 almost off their radar im a wee bit over 40 now, voted once, not on ellectrol roll since same time, i claimed the doll occasionally up untill i was about 25 as id had a few jobs and had paid in :police: , happy dayz lol.never have since... but then have worked for myself cash only with the odd job thrown in, ive kept contact with 'them' to a minimum, and that was before i knew anything of a freeman, i always had an inherent feeling that to work, and by work i mean in the sense society does, im not lazy! i mean working 9-5 6days, till you've been taxed to death until you so fucked they'll let you retire while your only just fit and able enough to enjoy your retirement, and when you die that tax that too..... it stunk so much as a 17yr old i knew something sucked big ones, bit like big 'daddy' :giggle:

alex71 wrote:its the trouble when the fiction and authority have big guns n stuff and i dont........... sounds like stupidity to me, or suicide.


Sure. It would be suicide. So don't try to kill them or coerce them, persuade and inspire them, educate them, get them to see through their own justifications and indoctrination.

are you having any joy with this, i used to try with the police but they seem to be deaf

alex71 wrote:i know it can be seen as allowing them to win, by not taking your take on it, but i see it as life protection, there is more than one way to win a war, sending your armies out to face heavy gun fire empty handed (figuratively speaking) is not big, or cleaver. (or for that matter lawful under common law :grin: )


You'd have to be a mug to fight them at their own game, wouldn't you? So you think you'll arm yourself with their weapons and a few old blunderbusses you dug up, like C'est Que Vie etc. Arm yourself and you'll get war. Is that what you want? Anyway, who cares how it can be seen? I am only interested in how it is. There are many people in the world and they will all see it their own way, depending on how they have been taught to see things. Stop seeing anything in any way except the way it is.
I do and would give up all my shite, this laptop, this house, the lot but i am unable to in a way that, that very system wont keep sticking its fecking oar in, we cant have title to land common land in their eyes so theyll come eventualy, my family situation wont work with a too relaxed way of living, no not the creature comforts but basic things for health reasons, not being moved on etc, van nicked for example(sorry!), so we're kinda trapped into this


alex71 wrote:I agree whole heartedly the way is NOT by letters and notices and playing in their game,............ and yeah, fuck them and all their vile shit they ruin our lives with,i dont want to contract with them any more than the next freeman, but are you seriously saying next time i get pulled over, or have dealings with a court i should just tell them "They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards" ....... and that works does it ??????.
so when they physically assault and/or pepper spray me, take me to their courts handcuffed, and then drag me off to prison, take my dna, lock me in a cell with my new 'daddy' what do i do then, rub my magic lamp ?


You won't need to rub your 'magic lamp' if you've got a new daddy to do it for you :grin: this made me laughBut sure, confront them with the truth - they are lawless thugs (and they'll almost certainly go on to prove your point). What choice do you have? You can't win by playing their game because the game is crooked, only THEY ever win. Gotta find another way and sticking to the truth has been advocated not only by Thoreau (quoted above) but Gandhi, King and many others.
totaly agree, i dont have any beef with any of them hmrc, police etc.... so im not having to fight them, and i have a partner a 10yr old and a father inlaw lives with us, my partner has house in her name, partner broke her neck and back years ago, shes able bodied but has arthritis etc, or we could buy a truck, but not with all of us, so as much as now you have expressed on your comment i respect your point of view,,,, as it initially came across as a bit of a noob, "ah just fuck'em", while i sign on :giggle: so my apologies to you for assuming that, but hope you can see why :shake: .... we cannot seriously attempt to live totally free like that, so we do our best, and believe me we fight them when the interact with us, and yes i know its not the TRUE way to do things, if we had decent community's/communes/free common land, dry not in middle of woods as the mrs would struggle walking about then we'd be off like a shot......... i have two couples i know live in very nice/large yerts all year round but they dont have any land to call theirs or common, and stay on some of our other friends farm land for 6 months then move around a bit and return, not claiming freeman or other, just dropped out. not feesable for the mrs sadly for us

alex71 wrote:truth is simple, your idea is floored at this present time, in my opinion :shh: . sorry :peace: morally sound, but no cigar (not today! but hopefully one day soon). unless your going to live with a tribe somewhere out of 'their' reach then you best re-think your statement.
dont mean to sound rude mate,
peace


I ain't trying to change some remote tribe somewhere, I am trying to change the same fucks you are having a problem with. Anyway those same fucks have destroyed and poisoned all the remote tribes. i would hope not too :grin: was meant descriptively, as in miles away in some undescovered part of the rain forest unclaimed by the british empire

alex71 wrote:oh, just visited your site, and see you quoted the human rights act etc,,,,, and that someone got your vehicle back by calling the DVLA............ not exactly.. "They don't got no authority over you, particularly so because they are a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards", type thing,...... if you had walked away and got another van i could have understood you point of view, but why grovel to them to ask for your property back ???? .......... not trying to be rude mate im really not(i can see your trying to live free! and i have many friends just like you in vans), just trying to get my head round your post above and i suppose to show its not as easy as BLACK AND WHITE sadly, or you n i would both have been free along time ago.

:peace: and glad you got your van back.


We didn't get our van back (yet). Dunno where you got that idea.
Again my apologies, i read your site fairly quickly so as to ad to my thread after initialy posting it before you read it to save confusion if i added it after thoroughly reading your site(would take ages) and you had replied it may not have made sense, my mistake, i should have read your page more thoroughly :peace: . .....

Did I grovel? I don't think so. We bit back and we're still biting. So far it has cost them thousands for interfering with our freedom, maybe even hundreds of thousands, and that is just the beginning. This year is the year of remedy and it is going to cost them shitloads more in court, not to mention the compensation at the end of it all. AND they will be a whole lot more hesitant to thieve someone's home in the future.

and may i ask how you have made it cost them thousands if without the lien /trusts that i am interested in, i said in this post, that it was just a light bulb thought while deep in thought in researching liens and your post came across as fuck all that and just tell um to stick it, now it appears your using them, maybe i misread your initial post........................ if this is the case i truly think you are right

I did just what I suggested you do: said 'you are all a corrupt and lawless bunch of bastards, bring it on.' The only reason you aren't prepared to do that is because there is stuff you don't want to lose, not even your freedom. When you ARE prepared to lose everything (because you consider peace and freedom more important) then you too will be in a position not to have to try to find a chink in their nearly impenitrable system of laws by trying to become an expert in archaic laws that they brush aside in seconds as being quaint and irrelevent (regardless of the truth). It is much harder for them to argue against the very laws they are trying to use against you, try confronting them with those instead.
believe me when i say i would give my life in an instant to know my daughter would get to live a totally free of this shite! i mean that whole heartedly, but again you appear to contradict yourself, in one sentence you say fuck them and dont waste time trying to find a chink in their nearly impenitrable system of laws and their archaic laws, and in the next its going to cost them shit loads in court :puzz: :puzz:

thanks for the response
peace


Namaste
alex71
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Next

Return to The Person (legal fiction)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron