Making the person disappear.

Re: Making the person disappear.

Postby kliff » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am

Another thing we need to think about is the 2011 Census.... there is already a lot about this from the US because it's Census year over there. New thread perhaps?
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby holy vehm » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 am

kliff wrote:Another thing we need to think about is the 2011 Census.... there is already a lot about this from the US because it's Census year over there. New thread perhaps?

Ive never filled one in and i aint starting in 2011. Anyway im sure they know all they need to about me.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby kliff » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Me too, but I'm sure the'll be many, many questions raised by those not already ignoring government data collections, both seen and unseen. :wink:
kliff

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

No enrolment on the electoral role.
No credit cards.
No mortgage.
No debts.
No concealments.
No interest.
No involvement.
No contract.
NO COMPLY.

:peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 pm

I suspect there'll be many catch's/penalty's if it isn't filled out and returned, after all, sophisticated psycopaths are master strategists.
Can't say i'm looking forward to it.
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby kliff » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:52 am

I've seen that there will be the option to send it back by post - how about fill in the questions you don't mind answering and not answering those you don't want too, like name and address :giggle:

Although obviously there will be barcode on it and they will know where they sent it, so using that logic you actually don't have to put your name and address on it because they already know it as they sent you the form :puzz:

I'll go something like this:

To: Mr X X XXXXX
at 22 XXXXX XXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXX
XXX XXX

and the first question will be:

Title
Full Name
Address :puzz: :puzz: :puzz:
kliff

Postby MahatmaCoat » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:16 pm

[quote="kliff"]I've seen that there will be the option to send it back by post - how about fill in the questions you don't mind answering and not answering those you don't want too, like name and address :giggle:

I expect it'll be returned blank, i don't want to answer any of their questions.
I wonder what their contingency plan for that will be? :puzz:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Previous

Return to The Person (legal fiction)