Copyrighting Strawman

Re: Copyrighting Strawman

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

MrFrodo wrote:What does anyone make of Rob Menards video that touches on this topic? (http://www.youtube.com/user/mrmitee#p/u/22/ouv4X03b_C8)

MrFrodo

With all due respect to Rob, without whom and so forth, I do not agree with his opinions on this particular subject. However, my last statement is not mere hearsay, since I am in the process of enforcing a Common Law Coyright Claim, details of which I will post in due course. Suffice to say, thus far, I have encountered no problems administratively.

Peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby huntingross » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Rob M makes a point which contradicts this maxim

The partner of my partner is not my partner.

Well, that's the way I look at it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MahatmaCoat » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:55 pm

O.K. There's a Scotsman who's copyrighted his PERSON.

"Hi, having sent all letters received back marked "return to sender no contract" I finally got a visit. He asked for me by name and i confirmed i was jim, only jim and he was breaching copyright using the name he had. I served him a copy of my user agreement for copyright use of my name and pointed out the 3million penalty for breaching the contract he now held."

I asked him for details, he replied "Hi, declared my name copyrighted under common law in my capacity as sovereign. Full details can be found here- FMOTL.org......."

However, this is the only part of the forum i can find re - copywriting your strawman, but i still haven't got a clue.
So what's the score?

The forum's here http://scottishsovereignsontheland.ning.com/forum/topics/tv-visit?xg_source=activity

I'm afraid i'm fumbling around in the dark :puzz:

I'd take the risk, and do the bird if it came to it, it really doesn't bother me personally. But could someone pls come and explain to my seven year old girl her dad's inside for (typically) being a stubborn fkr, and she won't be seeing him again for quite some time (especially in children's years)?

If there's a way 'round this could someone pls point me in the right direction??
Thanks for any help/advice provided, i'm a bit lost and would sincerely be thankful.

Ta!
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby huntingross » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi hat and coat

I'm not sure which part of copyrighting is causing you concern, or even why you believe you'll do time for it....but here is a link to check out if you wish and maybe comment more specifically

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=682&hilit=copyright&sid=f0af6fbe8ecb8cdc42b72df3a5d1f3fd#p5397
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MahatmaCoat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 am

Iya Huntingross

The link reads The page cannot be displayed e.t.c.

I'll do time for refusing to pay the fine, i've had enough and i'm not playing anymore. :police:

I used to have a near photographic memory, due to head injuries i now have a goldfish memory (not that i necessarily believe the official 'goldfish' line). It looks like i'm going to need a memory for this business, i'm on the verge of giving it up as a bad job. Then again i know i am free and refuse to let go. :no:

Cheers anyway. :peace:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby benzkii » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 pm

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:
gepisar wrote:
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:The Energy Bandits, their Interlopers & the Common Law Copyright Notice:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4036

Namaste

For the sake of clarity, have you copyrighted your strawman OR are you protecting the agents RIGHTS against those who do commerce in the name of 'your' STRAWMAN without consent?

Cheers

My STRAWMAN is the transmitting utility I use as a Trade Name, which now carries a Trademark (TM) in all correspndence, while the name of its Secured Party Creditor and Authorised Representative is copywitten. Irene did the opposite, which is why, at least in my humble opinion, she was not able to enforce her claims.
Hope this helps.

Namaste

ok just to check it is more appropriate to have the strawman as the tm but there are threads on here that suggest to do it thr other way but as i understand infringement cannot accour if the fiction name they address us by isnt copyright ed? i appreciate the help in advance ben
benzkii

Previous

Return to The Person (legal fiction)