Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Re: Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Ha....now that got me thinking....

You might not need to rebut on that basis, a simple conditional acceptance of their claim.....being....

You accept their claim on the condition they accept they have just infringed your copyright trademark
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Here is the User Agreement, the only change I have made is to the name (me) everything else as is delivered....there is quite a bit of this I'm still trying to get my head around, and shall post the Registered Notice soon....

[Edit - I will leave this example here for information, BUT the formatted and checked version is now HERE]

User Agreement

I, known by the Name of :Mark: Jennings™. (MarkJ™) as a Real Party in Interest, I am neutral in the public, making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to Admiralty jurisdiction courts, “restricted appearance” under Rule E (8), who is unschooled in law and notices the court of enunciation of principles as stated in Haines v. Kerner, 404 U.S. 519, wherein the court has directed that those who are unschooled in law making pleadings and/or complaints shall have the court look to the substance of the pleadings rather than in the form, hereby DECLARE the following truth as autographed by my flesh and blood hand.

A. I am known by the name :Mark: Jennings™. (MarkJ™), Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof (©MARKJ) HEREBY ATTEST THAT, I am a flesh and blood natural man and as such I am competent and capable of handling my private and commercial affairs in my full capacity and understanding that I have the right to engage ©MARKJ and My for the record, not registered by Maritime Law or Man-made laws, tax free corporations owned and operated by Me, Agent for the ARTIFICIAL PERSON NAME ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof to enforce Copyright Name Trademark claims infringements in contracts of commerce pursuant to International Treaty laws created between Canada and 96 countries at the Berne Convention on 1886 wherein Canada signed the treaty in 1928 and again in 1998 to a revised version at the Paris Protocol of 1971.

B. I,:Mark: Jennings™ author and autograph name of ©MARK JENNINGS and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM exercises the following terms and conditions of commercial contracts with Common Law, Law of the Land to support my Good Faith with Notice.

C. I do not authorize you or any one else to make legal determinations for me, myself and or I, MarkJ™, Creditor, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trade-mark Claim autograph of ©MARKJ or any derivate thereof and I am of sound body and mind, acting in full capacity, knowing that I have personal knowledge of the facts and matters herein which I verily believe to be true.

NOW THEREFORE in valuable consideration of this affixed Canada post stamp as evidence to seal this FIRST REGISTERED COPYRIGHT NAME TRADEMARK CLAIM NOTICE receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby accepted and acknowledged by the Named parties herein, TAKE FURTHER NOTICE THAT the following terms and conditions are not negotiable and are effected upon service:

1.0 That the autograph by the voluntary act of my hand/Body, Mind and Spirit, I,:Mark: Jennings™ of ©MARK JENNINGS is produced without corporate dictate and declared true.

2.0 That fiduciary interest and exclusive lawful rights administered with due diligence by :Mark: Jennings™, Creditor/Trustee/Secure Party of ©MARK JENNINGS seals this User Agreement with a Copyright Trade-mark Claim of my Name by Autograph as Overseer directed by the Creator’s calling.

3.0 That My Company, ©MARKJENNINGS.COM is not registered but claimed by Me in Good Faith and noted for the Record herein as an independent, private, Tax-Free Business and that all its acquired tangible assets and property produced by Me with My Company Name ©MARKJENNINGS.COM, will be passed on to my family members, friends and relatives upon my death without interference from Third Party(ies) described as lawyers, accountants, religious organizations, governments, spies, et al.

4.0 Copyright infringement means the use of my name without express written permission from, Me, :Mark: Jennings™ through any form of communication. This also means interference of un-named artificial or natural Third Party(ies) to Bills of Exchange[ for copyright infringement with a penalty that automatically doubles (2x) the value of each contract.

5.0 Silence, failure to respond or non-payment of served User Accounts within a 21 day time limitation from the date of served documents will acquiescence your position and deem these non-negotiable terms and conditions as Law, initiates a penalty of Three Times (3x) the value use of the Copyright Name, Trade-mark Claim of Autograph Name of ©MARK JENNINGS and produces claims against personal and corporate assets without further Notice.

6.0 User Accounts are Tax Free because no Social Insurance Number (SIN) connects my Name as the Social Insurance Number was abandoned circa 2006 by registered Notice to CCRA/CRA. I will not involve Third Party(ies) to bi-lateral, private contracts as this is fraud and theft and perjury. Period, no exceptions. Perjury rests on making false oath. I will swear no Oath and I will not commit fraud and theft.

7.0 Copyright name trade mark claim infringement fees per use of ©MARK JENNINGS and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM is Three Million Dollars $3,000,000.00 currency, value pending on location of violation. This means that any form of communication producing my name without my expressed written permission commits Copyright Trademark infringements established by International Treaty Laws at the 1928 Berne Convention involving Canada’s agreement to 96 countries.

8.0 Any misunderstandings about the terms and conditions of the served documents will be handled by an independent party of :Mark: Jennings™ Free-Will choice for due lawful process to collect on User Accounts for Copyright Trademark infringements.

9.0 The effective date of this User Agreement began on :Mark: Jennings™ birth circa 1960 perpetual and that the autographed date of this User Agreement simply confirms the understanding of :Mark: Jennings™ standing as a Natural, Flesh and Blood, Free-Will Man-on-Land-Earth, Author of Copyright Trade-mark Claim Autograph Name of ©MARK JENNINGS and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM.

10.0 Service of a Certified True Copy of this User Agreement is a duplicate of the authentic User Agreement as autographed by a Notary, dated and initial by :Mark: Jennings™ and that the original User Agreement remains with :Mark: Jennings™ and that all terms and conditions contained herein are non-negotiable.

11.0 A Good Faith Public Notice of my Copyright Trade-mark Name Claim produced in Delta Optimist community newspaper of British Columbia will be provided upon request but for all intense purposes also be claimed in Private Constructive Notices in matters of commerce.

12.0 As a natural man, I, :Mark: Jennings™ reserve the right to accept, reject, define any laws or legal definitions as statements to enforce payment of User Accounts/Bills of Exchange for Copyright Trade-mark Name Claim infringements as I am not a government servant and neither Am I a subject of Admiralty, Marine, Maritime, Statute, Acts and man-made laws in service to HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF this fiduciary interest acceptance by :Mark: Jennings™, Creditor, Secured Party, Natural Man of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM seals this Copyright Name Trade-mark Name Claim Revised User Agreement with due diligence as evidenced by my autograph to exercise my right to live free without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity, without corporate dictate.
Autograph per:

NOTICE
Officer certification: Your autograph constitutes a representation that you are a Notary Public authorized by the Dept. of Justice, Saskatchewan, to certify the matters set out as they pertain to the execution of this instrument. Using a Notary on this document does not constitute any adhesion, nor does it alter my status in any manner. The purpose for Notary is attestation, protestation, verification and identification only and not for entrance into any foreign jurisdiction. This Copyright Name Trade-mark Claim USER AGREEMENT is not read, no legal advice is sought or provided, having witnessed the autograph above by :Mark: Jennings™, author of Copyright Trade-mark Claim autograph Name, ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM. I place my hand and seal hereon as an authentic act as a Notary Public. Subscribed and affirmed before me this day of March, 2009.

PERMANENT NOTARY COMMISSION
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 pm

And the Registered Notice (name only change :

[Edit - I will leave this example here for information, BUT the formatted and checked version is now HERE]

:Mark: Jennings™
Address.

MARCH 2009 - REGISTERED COPYRIGHT NAME TRADEMARK CLAIM NOTICE

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN ELIZABETH ALEXANDRA MARY
Buckingham Palace, London, England SW1A 1AA

Mr. Justice Fenwick, Provincial Court Judge, c/o Court House
Mr. Justice Henning, Provincial Court Judge, c/o Court House
1815 Smith Street, Regina, Saskatchewan CANADA S4P 3V7

Mr. Frank Quennell, Attorney General and Minister of Justice and Minister Responsible for SASKPOWER
Room 355 Legislative Building, Regina, Saskatchewan CANADA S4S 0B3

Mr. John Rhinelander, REGINA SHERIFF
2425 Victoria Ave, Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 3V7

RCMP, applicable to any other lawful Provincial, Federal, National and International Enforcement agencies
His Excellency John Ralston Saul, Rideau Hall, 1 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A1

Mr. David Gourdeau, Commissionner for Federal Judicial Affairs
800-99 Metcalfe Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1E3

Mr. John J. Stoesser, Senior Crown Prosecutor, Justice, Public Prosecutions Division, Saskatchewan
Ms. Randene Zielke, Crown Prosecutor, Agent of the Attorney General for the Province of Saskatchewan
Suite 910-1801 Hamilton Street, Regina, SK S4P 4B4

Mr. Rob Hameluck, Adjuster Regina Commercial Claims Centre, SGI
440 Fleet Street Centre, Regina, SK S4N 7N7

Ms. Louise Inglis, Adjuster Regina East Claims Centre, SGI
2110 Victoria Avenue East P.O. Box 1490, Regina, SK S4P 3C2

Constable Derek Wollbaum Badge # 619 Regina Police Service
Constable B Lutz Badge # 559 Regina Police Service
1717 Osler Street Regina, SK S4P 3W3

Notice to the agent is Notice to the Principal – Notice to the Principal is Notice to the Agent.

Dear YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS, Ladies and Gentlemen:

RE: REGISTERED COPYRIGHT NAME TRADEMARK CLAIM NOTICE:

Enclosed for service upon you is my User Agreement, TAKE NOTICE THAT:

A. I, :Mark: Jennings™ (MarkJ™), Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof (©MARKJ) HEREBY ATTEST THAT, I am a flesh and blood natural man and as such I am competent and capable of handling my private and commercial affairs in my full capacity and understanding that I have the right to engage ©MARKJ and My for the record, not registered by Maritime Law or Man-made laws, tax free corporations owned and operated by Me, Agent for the ARTIFICIAL PERSON as ©MARK JENNINGS Copyright Name to contracts of commerce by enforcing user fees for Copyright Trademark Name Claim infringements pursuant to International Treaty laws.

B. I do not authorize you or any one else to make legal determinations for Me, Myself and I,:Mark: Jennings™, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof as defined by the Personal Property Security Act S. 43 and TAKE NOTICE THAT the following terms and conditions are served to all those aforesaid named ‘persons’ and artificial corporations.

C. TAKE NOTICE THAT as I, MarkJ™ understand it, an artificial corporation CCRA/CRA hires agents to collect Provincial and Federal Taxes for the Corporate Fictions known as SASKATCHEWAN and CANADA from Common People described by Admiralty jurisdiction as Citizens who live, work and play on Earth in a place called, Canada. That CCRA/CRA et al acts as Third Party interest to interfere with the business affairs of natural men, women and children by taxation to CAPITALIZED ARTIFICIAL PERSONS NAMES with man made Acts and Statutes to enslave people of the Land.

D. I understand that HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN, SASKATCHEWAN MINISTER OF ATTORNEY GENERAL, COMMISSIONER FOR FEDERAL JUDICIAL AFFAIRS, REGISTAR OF THE TAX COURT OF CANADA, OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF SASKATCHEWAN and its named agents, ‘persons, individuals’ collect taxes for an invisible governments behind the ONE WORLD ORDER aka as a WORLD BANK attempting to force slavery on humans and that according to her official website, the Queen herself pays taxes on her earned royalties. I DECLARE MY FREEDOM and free my, natural spirit from tax slavery contracts for I, MarkJ™ author of the Copyright Name, Trademark Claim of the autograph ©MARKJ or any other derivative thereof that the above named agents may deem to Name Me as a Debtor by my abandoning of the consideration to Tax Contracts with the enclosed cut up SIN card, for security reasons.

E. I hereby place the SHERIFFS, RCMP, FBI, CIA, INTERPOL, private investigators or any other law enforcing agents collecting Debt/instruments of payment on behalf of the One World Order invisible government, organized religious corporations on NOTICE that should any papers containing My Copyright Name, Trademark Claim CAPITALIZED or any other style of cause of my Name, MarkJ™ the User Fee of My Name will be automatically increased to $3M (Three Million Dollars) value on currency pending on where the agent operates from and applicable Trespassing upon My Land, Homestead and Commercial Property, will be subjected to criminal charges pursuant to Canada Criminal Code without further Notice.

NOW THEREFORE with valuable consideration of the Canada Stamp and Registered Post number as evidence that seals this Registered Notice to contract for our mutual benefit and consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby accepted and acknowledged by all parties.

1.0 TAKE FURTHER NOTICE THAT the following NON-NEGOTIABLE TERMS and CONDITIONS APPLY:

2.0 USER AGREEMENT: You as named, Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel, agents, principals of the artificial corporations, representatives, et al are hereby served with a User Agreement to my Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of :Mark: Jennings™, Creditor, Trustee of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof.

3.0 MOTOR VEHICLE ACT, CRIMINAL CODE et al DOCUMENTS: Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel, agents and et al have come forward with correspondences, forms, requirements to pay, Drivers license(’s), Vehicle Registration(s), Notices of Claim, Violation Ticket(s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents mailed and delivered to Me on the presumption that I operate as a surety for the name of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof, as indicated by the papers, phone calls, documents, forms, letters and actions of the various named agents as public servants for the agencies et al reporting to the corporation CANADA and HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF CANADA or REGINA et al.

3.1 I understand, on matters such as assessments, requirements to pay, garnishee order(s) violation Ticket(s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents need to be resolved. Therefore, with the understanding and the conviction of these simple truths, I respectfully return your paper of value as they are your property, to give the closure to these public accounts. I cannot consciously autograph your documents as then I would falsely attest or swear an Oath which is fraud and perjury. I shall not attest or swear an Oath and I shall not commit fraud.

4.0 USER ACCOUNT FEES: Should you administer or process further documents upon Me, :Mark: Jennings™, free will natural man, author of the Copyright Name, Trademark Claim autograph of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof without the express written permission from Me, :Mark: Jennings™, you will be served with a user account for the Copyright infringement of my Copyright Name ©MARK JENNINGS at the value of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million Dollars) Canadian currency per use through any form of communication; written, verbal, e-mail, etc. pursuant to the terms and conditions of the enclosed User Agreement and that should you produce and submit on any form of communication from your jurisdiction, regardless of this registered Good Faith Private Copyright Name Trademark Claim Notice, I reserve the right to serve all those named herein with a Private User Account for Copyright Name infringements as follows.

4.1 For each license, registration, and insurance document filed to date, S. G. I. , the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles, et al will receive a User Fee penalty of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million Dollars) Canadian currency per tax year.

4.2 For each document that I have been served with from the above Constable(s), Chief(s), Sergeant(s) et al agents I reserve the right to initiate User Fee(s) of the Copyright infringement(s), with a penalty of Three Million Dollars for each document(s) bearing my Name returned to the SASKATCHEWAN Ministry of Attorney General.

4.3 For the remaining documents bearing my name administered by various agents through the correspondences, forms, requirements to pay, Drivers license(s), Vehicle Registration(s), Violation Ticket(s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, etc., the final total of these documents are to be determined upon activation of the first Copyright Trademark infringement from the et al or any other administrative jurisdiction(s) named herein.

4.4 For every time that any Constable(s), Officer(s),Sheriff(s), Crown Counsel, representatives, or agent from Marine Maritime jurisdiction trespasses on the Lands, Homesteads, and Private Property owned by Me, my family, relatives, co-workers, and friends, I reserve the right to send a bill for Three Million Dollars for each Copyright User Account aka Bills of Exchange.

5.0 COMMUNICATION: Any future attempts to engage :Mark: Jennings™ as Creditor, Trustee, Natural Flesh and Blood Man of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof with considerations to Drivers license(s), Vehicle Registration(s), Traffic violation Ticket(s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, and Tax contract(s) will result in a billing of Three Million Dollars of each contract to all named parties of the Registered Notice of Copyright Name Trademark Claim.

5.1 Any repercussions from these lawful documents served upon you, the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al and its named agents, placed upon direct family members, relatives, tenants, working colleagues and close friends by legal retaliation and intimidation of unforeseen assessment(s), requirement(s) to pay, Traffic violation Ticket(s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, garnishment(s) of bank account(s), property liens, false claims, or any other legal matters of commerce will result in an automatic exercising of each User Account in this matter of commerce.

5.2 Should bribery or a mishap occur to anyone or Notary used in this lawful process to collect on these served User Account/Bills of Exchange will automatically increase the value of each served User Account by Three Times (3X).

5.3 Should the artificial company(s),as named above et al decide to fire, lay off or terminate the employment of the named parties to the served Legal Notices and related documents, :Mark: Jennings™ as Creditor, Trustee, Natural Flesh and Blood Man, and autograph name of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof has the lawful right to replace the User Accounts on other employed agents of CCRA/CRA et al, until User Accounts are paid in full and that as a penalty for firing, laid off or wrongful dismissal to the named agents each served User Account will increase by Three Times (3X).

6.0 INTIMIDATION: Any written, verbal, physical threats or legal action taken by you , the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al through forced land sales, garnished bank accounts et al for any reason whatsoever against :Mark: Jennings™, Creditor Trustee of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof, family members, relatives, tenants, working colleagues and close friends will incur an immediate penalty of increased served notarized Revised User Accounts/Bills of Exchange value by Three Times (3X).

Martin’s Annual Criminal Code, 2003 as “CCC – INITMIDATION S. 423.(1) Every one is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years or is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction who, wrongfully and without lawful authority, for the purpose of compelling another person to abstain and from anything that he or she has a lawful right to do, or to do anything that he or she has a lawful right to abstain from doing, (a) uses violence or threats of violence to that person or his or her spouse or common-law partner or children, or injures his or her property, CCC/695”.

7.0 COMMON LAW STATURE: I, :Mark: Jennings™, in full capacity of body, mind and spirit, created by the Creator of all Life Force, Am the flesh and blood son of my natural mother and father. I Am that I Am! I belong to the Creator of all that is, and by his Will; I am the creditor of all that is. I Am Me, living within the Man as the Temple of our Creator of all Life Force and I am not liable for another’s creation known as a ‘person’.

7.1 I Am Me, living within the flesh and blood Man, known as :Mark: Jennings™, and I can only provide you with truth information to settle and close the accounts, as I am not a debtor/defendant, I do not deal in debt to discharge matters as that would serve an artificial entity. I am bound by sound mind, flesh and blood, heartbeat of the Creator of All Life Force who redeemed Me of all debt.

8.0 CONSIDERATION TO CONTRACT – ABANDONMENT OF SIN AND SASKATCHEWAN DRIVER’S LICENCE: I abandon the SIN and the SASK. Driver’s license(s) for the security reasons by this Registered Notice to The Superintendent of Motor Vehicle’s, S.G.I., and Police et al. There is no valuable consideration to the contract imposed by an artificial corporation, Justice Department et al upon my Copyright Name Trademark Claim Autograph of ©MARK JENNINGS as the artificial person appears only as the illusion of the CAPITALIZED NAME through the administrative documents that are handled by you. Agreeing to sign, act, and participate on the Notice of Assessment(s), Requirement(s) to pay, violation Ticket(s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, described as unilateral contracts without consideration, is fraud/ theft. I will not commit fraud/ theft, so unilateral contracts shall not exist.

9.0 MARINE, MARITIME LAWS, PUBLIC, STATUTE, MAN-MADE ACTS: I understand that a refusal to perform an action at the command of the government is not treason; therefore it is not a crime. That in this nation, “doing nothing” cannot be criminal, even when something claims the power to command me to do something like, “driving while impaired”, “refusal to provide a breath sample”, “failing to provide a Driver’s license/permit” and or “proof of Insurance and Registration”. A refusal or failure is not an act “committed” it’s the opposite, an act “omitted” defined as “eliminate, delete, remove”; by The American Heritage Dictionary, Third Edition, ©1994.

10.0 OATH: I understand to swear a false oath is action. To accept any document(s) related to Federal, Provincial and Municipal taxation is action, fraud/ theft and perjury. I, Me, My, I Am, :Mark: Jennings™ will not commit fraud/theft and perjury for I am not an officer of the Government. Perjury is a felony and to commit perjury one must swear an Oath. I will not swear an Oath.

10.1 In this nation to be charged with a crime by any Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown et al or named agents acting on behalf of HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN’S CORPORATION’S for “driving while impaired”, “refusal to provide a breath sample” “failing to provide a Driver’s license/permit” and or “proof of Insurance and Registration”, by a freeman/freewoman when he/she knows that the artificial CAPITALIZED NAME does not earn a dime, then one commits perjury. Since ©MARK JENNINGS is an artificial person that does not live, there is nothing to report for I will not make deliberate false statements. Period, no exceptions. Perjury rests on making false oath. I will not commit perjury and I will not swear an oath, for I know who I am.

10.2 I will not swear an Oath and for reasons of conscience, I will not be forced to swear an Oath. As a freeman I cannot be compelled to perform any act and be threatened with penalty.

10.3 The truth shall set me free, for I agree with Jesus when he said, “Swear not at all”. I will not be forced to an adjuration/compelled oath by anyone or anything.

11.0 JURISDICTION: Persons, individuals’ defined as corporations/defendants by your Admiralty, Marine, Maritime jurisdiction(s) belong to the world that you minister to and as such you are CROWN AGENTS and are a part of this fictional illusion of false things appearing real. As legal entities, these titles and claims are yours, not mine.

11.1 In matters of jurisdiction, one must volunteer to establish jurisdiction. A freeman/freewoman owes no DUTY to the Government, Police, or judicial body(ies) in those foreign jurisdiction(s) as he/she receives nothing from it. ‘Slaves’ are required to perform an act that subjects them to the jurisdiction(s) of the Police and Government. I am not a ‘slave’ to anything or anyone for I do not operate in Admiralty jurisdiction as I am governed by Common Law jurisdiction, Law of the Land for the People by the People.

11.2 As I respect your claim and I trust you will honor the terms and conditions of this Lawful Notice and User Agreement, so that we may live in peace and harmony, without fear and harassment from our fellow brothers and sisters acting as de facto CROWN AGENTS.

12.0 INTEGRITY: The Government and Police owe the people its duty and allegiance under the law as freemen/freewomen. My faith, duty and allegiance can go to no one on Land/ Earth for my natural faith, duty and allegiance is to the Creator of All Life Force as I am to oversee this divine service to Its direct calling.

13.0 CORPORATION OF SASKATCHEWAN or any other derivative thereof: I trust and have good faith in the acting MINISTER, the man Frank Quennell, and/or the next acting MINISTER doing business as the Attorney General of SASKATCHEWAN, as the Trustee for Minister of Finance that you will do your duty, as a public servant(s), to see that these Garnishees, Traffic Violation Tickets, Requirements To Pay etc., of value are properly settled to close this matter.

13.1 As, Trustee, Frank Quennell, acting as the Attorney General of SASKATCHEWAN, you must remove my Name from any and all R.C.M.P., F.B.I., C.I.A, INTERPOL, POLICE, and I.R.S files, documents, data bases and all Government Tax Lists, et al, by signing a copy of this Notice and returning it to me within the 21 days limitation from the notarized day, and by the failure to do so acquiescence your position as TRUSTEE of SASKATCHEWAN to confess that you commit the fraud, theft and perjury on the Common people of this Land/Earth known as the Province of SASKATCHEWAN.

13.2 I remind you that in your world of legal titles, fictions, and entities with the assumptions, hearsay and fiction, and use of ‘probable cause’, for which you represent, as the named Constables, Chief(s), Sergeant(s),Attorney General(s) and with the acting MINISTER(S) you will perform your public duty according to your FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION ACT and the Law and that as the named Constable(s), Chief(s), Sergeant(s),and MINISTER(S) you have the power by the stroke of a pen, to nullify the debts of a PERSON known as ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof, as I have written these words of the Truth to set myself Free.

13.3 The MINISTER OF FINANCE is the TRUSTEE for the BANKRUPT CORPORATE ENTITY described as CANADA or the confederated PROVINCE of SASKATCHEWAN and its created ‘persons’ named as evidenced by ©MARK JENNINGS and you are entrusted for the public good to perform your duty of removing my Copyright Name Trademark Claim, ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof and settle the accounts ledger in a diligent fashion.

14.0 AUTOGRAPH: I provide My autograph with this Copyright Name Trademark Claim Notice as the truth to settle to the enclosed Notice of Assessment(s), Requirement(s) to pay, (s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents and Traffic Violation Tickets and I trust that you and your assignees, successors, heirs, beneficiaries and personal representatives taking your place, should you cease your position as a Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel or Trustee of the Province of SASKATCHEWAN, you will not breach the public trust that you represent. Your world of Law states that Ignorance of the LAW is no excuse.CCC.S.19.

15.0 SASKATCHEWAN DEBT COLLECTIONS ACT: No agent can call the Debtor at work once the Debtor objects. I object to any phone calls made to my home or my work at any time from any agent.

15.1 No Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel or agent(s) can demand payment when sole income is social assistance. I define this to mean that no ‘person(s), individual(s), artificial corporation(s), Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel anyone or anything, may subject my direct family members, relatives, tenants, working colleagues and friends to any harassment regarding any financial income whether pension, U.I.C or welfare from C.C.R.A. et al.

15.2 You the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel, et al have no permission to call Debtor if they refuse to discuss Driver’s License’(s), registration(s) insurance, and debt or ask you not to call back. You do not have permission to call me, my direct family members, relatives, tenants, working colleagues and friends.

15.3 If claim is disputed, all collection action saved for legal action must cease. All documentation administered by your jurisdiction which includes the Notice of Assessment(s), Requirement(s) to pay, (s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives, Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents and Traffic Violation Tickets are not accepted, no exceptions and applicable penalties apply pursuant to the User Agreement.

15.4 Prohibits unconscionable and unreasonable act. I do not accept any further communication from you the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al.

15.5 That any attempt by you the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel and its agents to mislead justice in the process of collecting payment of the User Account/Bills of Exchange will be charged with CCC, S. 139, Obstructing Justice, (2) Every one who willfully attempts in any manner other than a manner described in subsection (1) to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years. p. CCC /257.

16.0 COMMON LAW: That whomever is in authority to issue a process of obstructing justice by intimidating family members, relatives, working colleagues, tenants or close friends, including the Notary or Clerk of the Court, Sheriff, Post Master, Common Law Judge or legal officer hired to enforce the legal steps to collect payment of the served User Fee Accounts will be charged with CCC, S. 425 Offences by employers: Every one who, being an employer or the agent of an employer, wrongfully and without authority (b) seeks by intimidation, threat of loss of position or employment, or by causing actual loss of position or employment, or by threatening or imposing any pecuniary penalty, to compel men/women or employees to abstain from belonging to a trade union, association or combination to which they have a lawful right to belong to (c) conspires, combines, agrees or arranges with any other employer or his agent is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction. R.S., c. C-34-, s. 382.

17.0 MEETINGS: Any “in-person or face-to-face” discussions with the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al, concerning the Private User Accounts, gives :Mark: Jennings™, Creditor, Trustee of ©MARK JENNINGS, the permission to use cameras, recording devices and shall present natural men/women as natural witnesses to match the number of Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al and agents served in order to attest the communication of the meetings pursuant to the Common Law and Canadian Bill of Rights, 1960 and any other legal terms that :Mark: Jennings™ requires to effect due lawful process and justice to collect payment of the served User Accounts.

17.1 All of the aforesaid terms and conditions to all served Constructive Notices and Non-Taxable, User Accounts to the Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al, are payable upon receipt and this is not negotiable.

17.2 They, artificial corporations, entities and their named, Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel, representatives/agents et al, DO NOT HAVE permission nor an interest in the past, present or future, to place liens or false claims that precede my claim(s) over my Private Property(ies) effective as of my date of birth, Circa 1961 perpetual with all rights reserved nunc pro tunc.

18.0 CANADA CRIMINAL CODE: You the named Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel et al DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION to; destroy, arrest, unlawfully detain, or imprison, make claims against, manipulate the records and or titles etc, of the said lands and property with Public Statutes, Man-made Acts, Marine Maritime laws or by any other foreign jurisdiction(s) or directive(s) as you are NEVER GRANTED permission to access, remove, vie, duplicate, confiscate, destroy, manipulate the records, Allodial of applicable Lands, Homesteads and Buildings, PURSUANT TO CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA.

CCC 340 Destroying Documents of Title: Everyone who , for a fraudulent purpose, destroys, cancels, cancels or obliterates

(a) a document of title to goods or lands,
(b) a valuable security or testamentary instrument, or
(c) a judicial or official document,
is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years.

S.2 Interpretation and Definitions CCC. 2003.“valuable security” includes

(a) an order, exchequer a quittance or other security that entitles or evidences the title of any person
(i) to share or interest in a public stock or fund or in any fund of a body corporate, company, or society, or
(ii) to a deposit in a financial institution,
(b) any debenture, deed, bond, bill, note, warrant, order, or other security for money or for payment of money,
(c) a document of title to lands or goods wherever situated,
(d) a stamp or writing that secures or evidences title to or an interest in a chattel personal, or that evidences delivery of a chattel personal, and
(e) a release, receipt, discharge or other instrument evidencing payment of money;

If you have any concerns or wish to contact me, feel free to write me in order to clarify this matter and thank you for your attention herein.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF this fiduciary interest acceptance by :Mark: Jennings™, Creditor, Trustee, Natural Man of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative or style of cause thereof and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM et al seals this lawful instrument with due diligence as evidenced by My autograph to exercise my right to live free without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity, without corporate dictate. Autograph per:

NOTICE:

Officer certification: Your autograph constitutes that you are a Notary Public authorized by the Justice Dept. of Saskatchewan, to certify the matters set out as they pertain to the execution of this instrument. Using a Notary on this document does not constitute any adhesion, nor does it alter my stature in any manner. The purpose for a Notary is attestation, protestation, verification and identification only and not for entrance into any foreign jurisdiction. This Registered Copyright Name Trademark Claim NOTICE is not read; no legal advice is sought or provided, having witnessed the autograph above by :Mark: Jennings™, author of Copyright Name Trademark Claim Autograph Name, ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof and ©MARKJENNINGS.COM. I place my hand and seal hereon as an authentic act as a Notary Public. Subscribed and affirmed before me this day of March, 2006.

PERMANENT NOTARY COMMISSION

Enclosures: Certified True Copy of User Agreement to all named parties.
· Original Notice of Assessment(s), Requirement(s) to pay, (s), Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Narratives,
· Traffic Forms, Reports, Sentencing Position Documents, Notice of Driving Prohibition, Promises to Appear, Statements of Service, Traffic
· Violation Tickets etc. to Constable(s), Officer(s), Crown Counsel, Superintendent of Motor Vehicles.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh Shit. That's what's necessary, is it?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Just needs "Britifying"
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Ah, Jon....I was going to PM you to see if you could help with that or at least make some sense of it for me....

The Notice almost looks like a NOU and I was wondering if all that verbage was necessary too....what do you think
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 pm

jonboy wrote:Just needs "Britifying"

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:23 pm

huntingross wrote:Ah, Jon....I was going to PM you to see if you could help with that or at least make some sense of it for me....

The Notice almost looks like a NOU and I was wondering if all that verbage was necessary too....what do you think

Thanks! :rotfl:

I'll take a look over the next few days. :peace:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm

I can't find "Britifying" in Black's :rotfl:
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Britify [bri-tuh-fahy] verb, -fied, -fying.

Verb
To take a foreign or alien text, scripture or writing, and convert into a form that is understandible and appliccable to the inhabitants of the island known as Great Britain and the surrounding archipelago known as The British Isles.

Origin

2009 AD, Derbyshire.

:grin:

jonboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Person (legal fiction)