Power of Attorney

Re: Power of Attorney

Postby Veronica » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 am

holy vehm wrote:Very Interesting veronica, If we are considered pests in a court room then why dont they just deal with us?
Because they know they cant.
So they resort to dogs and guns to keep us out, unless they send for us then we are forced to appear. They cant have it both ways.

The courts, running scared.

Exactly.

They can only 'deal with us' if we are alone. Two or more is TOO MUCH for them to 'deal with'.

They have the "dogs & the guns" ... WE HAVE THE NUMBERS, THE TRUTH, THE JUSTICE, THE RIGHTS.

'They' are 'schooled' to "Maintain the Authority of the Court - at all costs". A PURRFECT job for a PSYCHOPATH! Just perfect!.

The problem is: They are so far out on a limb, they have to overcome the fact that there isn't even a tree. And the only ammo they have is ... BLUSTER.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby emerald city » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 pm

To V.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS A THREAT TO POWER. - and....

A PATRIOT MUST ALWAYS BE READY TO DEFEND HIS COUNTRY AGAINST IT'S GOVERNMENT.

Hope I've quoted that right... :sun:
emerald city

Postby Veronica » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Yes EC.

And 250+ years ago, Thomas Jefferson said: "Your WORST ENEMY will ALWAYS BE your OWN GOVERNMENT".

(So we can't say we've never been told).
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby musashi » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm

I have never experienced any of this kind of thing. I just walk through, put all my stuff in their in-tray and walk through the beeper machine. My stuff includes a mobile phone and a digital recorder which looks exactly what it is - a recording device. Never a comment.
If security tried to prevent me entering I would immediately call the police, get them on their oath, and require the security to explain their reasons to the police - in my presence - why they refuse me entry to a public court where justice must be seen to be done, and which precise ACT OF PARLIAMENT authorises them to do so. I would require them to justify any refusal and, failing to do so - which they must as there is no injunction, no prior complaint of trespass etc - upon that failure, make immediate criminal complaint. There are human rights issues here, and I may remind you that international treaty supercedes domestic law.
If my act of calling a constable makes them change their mind I would say "Too late. You have offended and you must face the consequences." Pursue and savage, and make them hesitate the next time. If there is a next time.
There is no law.. no ACT OF PARLIAMENT, which obliges me, or anyone else, to explain and justify their presence in a public court, or their agenda whilst there, to anyone. The public gallery is exactly what it says it is - public. Remember that it may be his duty to exclude certain individuals - at his discretion - but that duty does not apply to us unless some law makes it ours. I look forward to being excluded by a security man/woman sometime, and hearing his recitation of "The clerk told me to do it!" or similar, as that simply extends the number of people I want charged. In my experience, paperwork is rejected out of hand, particularly and especially by those who know it not.
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Veronica » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Yes, musashi.

But if you read the thread, you'll see that I enjoined a passing Constable into the conversation ... and he took their side immediately, and threatened us with arrest for "trespass in a public place".

Apparently no Act of Parliament is required. It was all based on "An order issued by the Court Manager".

We did demand the Right to discuss it with him. (Obviously we would have told him to quote said Act).

We were told to "Write to him", as our 'remedy'. (I may still do that, just for the sake of it).

As I've said ... they make it all up as they go along.

(The point was that, the one who was going to do all the damage was anyway allowed in ... because it was his case ... so we weren't really bothered ... having made our point. And we knew it would be recorded.

Yes ... having thought about it afterwards, I DO regret not telling said Constable to repeat his Oath of Office ... something for next time, I think.

Thinking on one's feet is still our biggest problem. Hindsight is a wonderful thing).
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby musashi » Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 pm

It's been a while since this came up so I thought I might just highlight it a bit. The following is the legal version their lawyers use and, as it is a statute, they cannot nay say it.

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
(Pursuant to the Powers of Attorney act 1971, section 10)

This power of Attorney is made this (date) day of (month) 2015 by me (name) of (address).

I appoint (NAME IN ALLCAPS) of (address) (“my attorney”) to be my attorney in accordance with Section 10 of the Powers of Attorney Act 1971.
This Power of Attorney shall come into force at (time) on (date) and shall remain in force until (Date)

This Power of Attorney shall continue in force until notice of any act or event which has the effect of revoking the power of attorney is received by my Attorney. For the avoidance of doubt, this Power of Attorney may be revoked by me giving written notice to my Attorney of that effect.

In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand the day and year first above written.

SIGNED as a deed and delivered by the said
(Name)
in the presence of (name)
signature of witness (signature)
full name ( - - - )
address (full address)

The cops are fond of holding us incommunicado and refusing info under the data protection scam. A statutory inforced power of attorney stops that.
You do not need a power of attorney if the the other party is a family member.
In that instance, and to prepare for future eventuality, I've created what I call A DECLARATION OF WILL as follows.

Declaration of Will

This Declaration of Will is made by me, ************************************** of ********************************* on this day ****************the *************** day of **************************** in the year 2015, and is made in whole mind and conscience for the benefit and welfare of my children herein named
It is my will, in recognition and remembrance of my own childhood in her care, that in the event of my personal incapacity, for whatever cause or reason, that my children be placed under the sole care of my mother ********************* of ************************************************* for the duration of my incapacity.

This Declaration of Will is made voluntarily before a Commissioner of Oaths and is autographed by me in his presence and witnessed by him thereto.

Declarant's autograph***************************** date***************
Commissioner of Oaths' autograph***************** and stamp.

I, ****************************************************, of *******************************************************************************,
accept and agree to this Declaration of Will and, in recognition of the duties and obligations of a parent towards a child, hereby affirm that I will faithfully fulfil the role of prime carer for my daughter's children named above, being
and ensure their safety, health, and to provide for all other needs.

This acceptance of this Declaration of Will is made voluntarily before a Commissioner of Oaths and autographed in his presence and witnessed by him thereto.

Declarant's autograph********************************* date***************
Commissioner of Oaths' autograph***************** and stamp.

It was written for a specific woman who was worried about her grandchildren but it can be tweeked easily enough for others. The idea is to have it in place before anything happens and is based on the maxim in law that
"The rights of blood and kin cannot be destroyed by any man made law."

Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Previous

Return to Court appearances only