Apparently there are some people out there ...

Re: Apparently there are some people out there ...

Postby gepisar » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Ian:Robb-Forgie wrote:As to the reposit account the law society contols the treaury and the bank they can do it.
As to the nobel cause look in a history book take the First World War for example a domestic dispute between whose grandchildren?
I don't know if you know. Only Her Magisty Queen Elizabeth may speak to a lawyer and only the Pope can read what they write.
Read in English you have to listen to what is said then write it down and read it back. In Law you look at a piece of paper then someone asked did you read it, okay now sign your life away.

Sorry mate, im totally lost. I can speak to a lawyer. I do, at least twice a week. I can read what she writes too. I have done so.

Are you saying that the Law Society control the Treasury?
:puzz:
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby rodgreenwell » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 am

Hi guys... thanks for originating this one gepisar, this is turning into a very interesting post, but I have to say I am a little confused myself right now :puzz:
rodgreenwell

Postby rodgreenwell » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 am

gepisar,

Not sure if you have seen this post by Freeman of the land known as Michael... great background reading on debt eradication options, which I know you mentioned in one of your previous posts here. If you have read it, my apologies, but thought it may be useful. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2756 OK, it does not help answer the question of HOW, but hopefully will give you some ammunition to keep the hounds from the door, so to speak, and of course, my confused mind has a tendancy to wander... :giggle:

Rod
rodgreenwell

Postby gepisar » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

@Rod, Thanks for the link. Whoa, My mind is in overload. Ive soaked all this up so quick: Ive watched all Winstons videos continually until ive understood them. At last i DO! Ive watched Money as Debt, 1 and 2. Version2 corrected some flaws in 1, but also added further controversy. Ive spoken with Freemen on the land. Watched Rob Menard, read Veronicas book. Read the AntiTerrorist book, watch his videos, watched all of John Harris et al. Read stuff on here and TPUC. Read articles about presentment, read the UCC, read Consumer Credit Act1974 and 2006. Been to certain wealth clubs seminars on becoming freeman/wealthy. I used to live and breathe finance when I worked on the trading floors for Citigroup and various department on the private banking side of HSBC. ARRGG! My head is going to explode! There is so much more to know. Yet, with all this info available finding people who can demonstrate conclusively that A4V works has proven challenging! People who I would call friends have discharged their mortgage. BUT i saw the paperwork months ago before I had an appreciation of what he'd done. He also sued the lender and won damages, 2x the mortgage value! Others claim to A4V but wont tell me!!!!! WHY! WHY! Oh why me!!! :thinks: Im thinking its worth paying the joining fee just to find out...

btw, Veronica started this thread, WAY back, i think i just stoked it to life again. Again Ive read some a Veronicas posts and thought pah! But then as Ive learned the subtleties, the info has turned out to be right, which means V has much advanced knowledge. V is posting stuff from a very different place than I am. When I read V's book, i took umbrage immediately about utility services. I thought "i dont pay for electricity or water , i pay for the delivery service". I thought my argument about the difference between buying electricity and buying the service of the delivery of electricity was of fundamental difference. Perhaps it is, but its not the point! Dont mention Enron!!

A further example, in Money as Debt1, we learn when we make a loan, we sign a promissory note, and the bank provide credit on the basis of the note. So, we can imagine that theres balance. Bank got a note, we got cash. Fair. So I dont have to repay cos theres no debt, we have equal equity. WRONG! :sweat:

In Money as Debt2, its pointed out that at the same time as you sign the promissory note, so does the bank. They have effectively written you a note promising to pay you the amount that you promised to pay them. This is the same as when you DEPOSIT "money" in your account. It aint yours no more. Its theirs, but they PROMISE to PAY you MONEY to the value of your BALANCE. Do they pay fiat currency or money on account? It cant be money of exchange - can it? ARRRRGGGG!! What if you had a gold account: they do exist!!! :shh:

So then, the credits are created from thin air and this mess no longer has anything to do with promissory notes. BUT if i told you that at the start, you would have said "pah, of course it does" :puzz:

However, the notes can be used as leverage, since if the bank sells on yours, you too could call the bank on their liability. So theres mileage there im sure, which leads me to ask, do they actually sell on your note. Again this cant be proved unless you have access to their vaults. Even then its like the WMD's. You can prove you dont have something. The only way would be to prove someone else had it. And that would be the day that the third party calls you in on your liability against the note. Then the games up, but wait! Theres more. Since the promissory note is a bill of exchange, this is of course legal - isnt it? It was this capacity to buy and sell bills of exchange that kickstarted global commerce in the 1700's in the first place - (i think it was 1700's see Money As Debt2)

But what will Money as Debt3 tell us? :thinks:

You see... head spin...hounds at the door, got to throw them a bone. Woof Woof..here boy! See, im losing it! :ouch:

Re Freeman known as Michael, his web site has loads of excellent stuff. Im munching my way through that. Its a lot. Id love to know how he did that. Hes "connected" somehow, gotta be in the law industry somehow. :wink:

And the AntiT - he too is very close to source. I have my suspicions(!) about BBD [never trust a man who cultivates on his face that which grows naturally on his arse - do you REALLY have a beard? - I hope not now!!! EEK] , he seems very well informed, and Mark Jennings. Big thanks to you both! kevin,farmer,IamallthatIam,markie b,jonboy, jobsaboba and freeman mat. :yes:

These guys really are "out there..."

Because of your pointers and hints, Ive been able to look up the stuff for myself, and I hope that Im bringing it back here...going over old posts. Stoking the fires a bit and being a little robust at times.

It does feel like im going in ever decreasing circles... :puke:
gepisar

Postby gepisar » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 am

Just had a thought and wanted to share it: I had an "ah ha moment"

Go into your bank, and ask them to SHOW you the money that you have in your account.

LOL!!!!

Why is that funny? Well IF they do show you the money, get a statement immediately! If your balance remains unchanged, ask the same question again! It cant be in two places at the same time! If they bring out more money, ask them who it belongs to, because it hasnt come from YOUR account - you have the statement to prove it! Im sure theres leverage for a good argument in that!!! :rotfl: :clap:

Lets try this:

If you dont pay your loan and end up in court, and if you have a normal bank account with the same lender, your DEPOSITS are actually loans too. They are the banks liabilities, i.e. they owe you. And in effect and I think in reality, they promise to pay you that liability on request (i.e. when you use a cashpoint etc...) So, they have a loan with you. If they start arguing that you owe them money for the original loan, ask them to bring into court as an exhibit, the money they owe you on the deposit account. Then bring in your statement and show it CANT be THAT money because your statement still shows the liability. Likeise, its impossible for you to show them the MONEY you owe them. Mmm....??? Anyone?

This trivial mind experiment shows that YOUR money "deposited" or "loaned" (same) doesn't exist. :8-): Which just leaves us with credit.

QED.

Imagine if you had a gold account (and I mean a real metal-gold REPOSITORY account not a "gold deposit account") and asked the same question: they would have to walk you to the vault. I wonder if you still get statements with a (real)gold account? Something suggests that the bank cant. I have a sneaky suspicion: I'll bet you have to tell them...its REAL! Anyone know?
gepisar

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm

gepisar wrote:
Ian:Robb-Forgie wrote:As to the reposit account the law society contols the treaury and the bank they can do it.
As to the nobel cause look in a history book take the First World War for example a domestic dispute between whose grandchildren?
I don't know if you know. Only Her Magisty Queen Elizabeth may speak to a lawyer and only the Pope can read what they write.
Read in English you have to listen to what is said then write it down and read it back. In Law you look at a piece of paper then someone asked did you read it, okay now sign your life away.

Sorry mate, im totally lost. I can speak to a lawyer. I do, at least twice a week. I can read what she writes too. I have done so.
I know this is hard on everyone. Try and step back and think of watching what is going on and no one know you are there.
Someone tells the police to tell someone what to do i.e. they phone in a complaint but don't leave there name. The police come to investigate and listen to what everyone says then they write it down. They then talk to a lawyer (the crown prosecutor) and they write it down and read it to the judge. Then the accused is asked to plead Guilty or not guilty on hearsay evidence. All testimony in a court must come from the floor of the court not the witness stand; and all a witness can do is verify testimony given to the police or given testimony given in court. The police not the prosecutor must testify they can't, they abdicated their first estate as a peace officer to become an enforcer for the law society. A piece officer can ask for no compensation conflict of interest.
One more thing to think about democracy is Mob Rule it's the Criminal Justice System. If you want to talk to a lawyer that's your right however by law they are not allowed to talk to you everything must be documented and they won't put it in writing.
. :giggle: If you don't have a Law degree how can you truthfully say you can understand one word a lawer says it's a diffrent lanuage, they have to get a degree in stupity before they are accepted to the bar and those Bars are real lawyers are Pirates. The Piriate Code statutes and acts of stupity that have nothing to do with you.

:puzz:
Ian:Robb-Forgie

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Yes the law society has two clients the crown (the Treasury) and the Holy Roman Catholic Church ( the Bank which the judge rules for.)
Only Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth may speak to a lawyer and only the Pope can read what they write.
There is no kind of abuse ever committed against a child in history that the Pope does not understand.
The Pope is the final authority, the court of Saint Peter (a.k.a. the Vatican) the Pope does not have to leave the court to go to the library to find out what the words mean.
The Pope is the only person in the world that can read; he understands all those words.
Ian:Robb-Forgie

Postby gepisar » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:45 pm

I know this is hard on everyone. Try and step back and think of watching what is going on and no one know you are there.
Someone tells the police to tell someone what to do i.e. they phone in a complaint but don't leave there name. The police come to investigate and listen to what everyone says then they write it down. They then talk to a lawyer (the crown prosecutor) and they write it down and read it to the judge. Then the accused is asked to plead Guilty or not guilty on hearsay evidence.

Hearsay is not evidence. Evidence is agreed facts. Both sides must agree. i.e. (i keep using this example) but if both sides agree the sky is green, then in that case, it is an established FACT (agreed evidence) that the sky IS GREEN. If you dont agree, you must rebut the claims of the other side. Thats why you are given due process, otherwise the court has injured you. The truth stands with the person who leaves last or who dishonours last. btw, pleading NOT GUILTY is dishonourable, and so is remaining silent. Be warned.

All testimony in a court must come from the floor of the court not the witness stand; and all a witness can do is verify testimony given to the police or given testimony given in court.

In court, a judge sits in a box, a jury sits in a box, the witness stands in a box, everywhere else is open court and thats where the battle is done. I agree.

The police not the prosecutor must testify they can't, they abdicated their first estate as a peace officer to become an enforcer for the law society. A piece officer can ask for no compensation conflict of interest.
I think I know what you're getting at: you mean the police cant be an interested party?
If you want to talk to a lawyer that's your right however by law they are not allowed to talk to you everything must be documented and they won't put it in writing.
BY LAW they are not allowed to talk - what law is that?
. If you don't have a Law degree how can you truthfully say you can understand one word a lawer says it's a diffrent lanuage, they have to get a degree in stupity before they are accepted to the bar and those Bars are real lawyers are Pirates. The Piriate Code statutes and acts of stupity that have nothing to do with you.
Thats why its wise to hire someone to represent you. But you are free to choose not to. Indeed, statutes are only given the force of law by the consent of the governed. If you dont consent, i guess they cant have the force of law then.
However:
Some of my best friends and business partners are lawyers and barristers. Law is one of the hardest degrees to obtain. Mine was physics, that was hard, but my g/friend at the time, read law. I know it was hard. Its a lot to achieve. In the true spirit of open conversation, I invite you to show that lawyers have to get a degree in stupidity. I must confess, I have met some terrible lawyers, ones that can't read or don't read. I have other friends, non-lawyers, that have sued their former lawyers for professional mis-conduct. Some lawyers are very bright. Some "get it" about FMOTL. Ive explained to others and the penny drops eventually. But remember, they are human beings, and like any other person doing any other job, some will be brilliant, some ok, and some disastrous.
gepisar

Postby gepisar » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Ian:Robb-Forgie wrote:Are you saying that the Law Society control the Treasury?
Yes the law society has two clients the crown (the Treasury) and the Holy Roman Catholic Church ( the Bank which the judge rules for.)

Is there a contract to show this? How do you know this?

Only Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth may speak to a lawyer and only the Pope can read what they write.

Im still confused by this statement, can you elaborate? Thanks

There is no kind of abuse ever committed against a child in history that the Pope does not understand.

Again, please elaborate...what is there to understand about child abuse? How does that specifically concern the Pope?

The Pope is the final authority, the court of Saint Peter (a.k.a. the Vatican) the Pope does not have to leave the court to go to the library to find out what the words mean.
The Pope is the only person in the world that can read; he understands all those words.

All the words? In all languages? Words have different meanings in different contexts, how does the Pope account for that?
Im not sure what you're driving at here. Please elaborate...maybe Ive been hanging around lawyers too much and the stupidity is rubbing off (!)
gepisar

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 pm

gepisar wrote:
ArturoDekko wrote:How is this for simple.

NO ONE can repay ANY debts until the Bank of England makes good on ITS promise to pay.

AD :saint:

YES! As the meerkat says, "SIMPLES"

BUT HOW DO WE DISCHARGE DEBTS...WHATS THE PROCESS AND HOW DO WE DO IT?

Well, we could all scrabble about individually with our bits of paper, succeeding here, failing there or we could get together all the lawful evidence we have, write a series of notices to the Bank of England, which they would ignore, turn all that into an Affidavit with a Commercial Lien for the injury caused to all the population by their fraud, then take them to High Court. :grin:

AD :sun:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

PreviousNext

Return to Useful Information