Patrick Cullinane's Story

Patrick Cullinane's Story

Postby Veronica » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am

Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Patrick Cullinane's Story

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 am

That's really pissed me off! Hypocritical, lying bastards & thieves! The lot of 'em! :grr:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Jim » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

HUMAN RIGHTS are not respected by the Crown gov’t. British subjects cannot demand their fundamental rights because the British Human Rights Act of 1998 excludes Article 1 by falsely claiming it is not actionable due to being merely introductory. The excluded Article 1 is of the Council of Europe Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms to which Britain is a High Contracting Party as treaty signatory. Article 1 is perfectly clear. It reads; “The High Contracting Parties shall secure to everyone within their jurisdiction the rights and freedoms defined in Section 1 of this Convention.” That is what Britain insists upon violating.

Shocking. I'm shocked :ouch:
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:05 pm

“The High Contracting Parties shall secure to everyone within their jurisdiction the rights and freedoms defined in Section 1 of this Convention.” This is what Britain insists upon violating

Lucky I'm not under their jurisdiction then isn't it?
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Farmer » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 pm

In my eyes, planning something and implementing it are two different things. It is no different to making plans to rob a bank and then deciding not to. It's not a crime.

What is a crime is MI5 having one of their own people as one of the top three controlling the IRA and allowing people in Northern Ireland and in Britain to be bombed and murdered in other ways.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby enegiss » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:54 pm

hi farmer, i think it is a crime even though it wasnt commited it was still thought of and is therefore a conspiracy between cognizant parties to cause harm it just wasnt implemented? peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Farmer » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:37 pm

enegiss wrote:hi farmer, i think it is a crime even though it wasnt commited it was still thought of and is therefore a conspiracy between cognizant parties to cause harm it just wasnt implemented? peace

So in your view, thinking and planning to physically hurt your neighbour by beating him up because you don't like the dog barking all day is a crime, even though the act itself will never be carried out because that person has second thoughts about it and understand the repercussions if he does do it.

My question to you then is: under common law, who is the injured party?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 pm

beware of the thought police :ouch:
kevin

Return to Useful Information