Postby markie b » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:00 am

ok saw a request for them so heres a link to the page that has them free

http://www.ringingcedarsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=710
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: the ringing cedars books

Postby GhostyGoo™ » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:10 am

In case you are wondering, here is where the request was made. Much discussion on the books themselves, also.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2165&start=0
It is good to express a thing twice right at the outset and so to give it a right foot and also a left one. Truth can surely stand on one leg, but with two it will be able to walk and get around. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
GhostyGoo™

Postby markie b » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:22 am

GhostyGoo™ wrote:In case you are wondering, here is where the request was made. Much discussion on the books themselves, also.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2165&start=0

already made it there i double posted but not many people go to that section so figured they may find it better up here lol
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Phil: C » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 am

Thanks Markie. :clap: MORE books on my reading list - I'll have to stop coming on here I think.
BTW, what are "torrent" sites - no techno-speak please, it's worse than legalese!
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby markie b » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Aravat wrote:Thanks Markie. :clap: MORE books on my reading list - I'll have to stop coming on here I think.
BTW, what are "torrent" sites - no techno-speak please, it's worse than legalese!

a torrent is a peer to peer system downloading (also known as p2p) one person uploads to one or more other people the bits of data from the file untill it reaches a full file or more people join on and start downloading your file.if 7 or more people are downloading simotainiously and get the full file then you have 7 peers seeding the different bits of data to the next person so on and so forth.

or you can upload a file to a server (online storage) such as rapidshare and then people can download it without you having to be seeding the file/s as the server will do the work for you.
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

markie ,

I want to give you a huge hug and a great big special thanks from my son , who has just found the links on my PC , he says Yay !!!! thank you thank you thank you !!! He has been trying to get book 2 onwards since last year , thats one well chuffed lad i have got . lol and a few hours peace for me !!!!!!!!

thanks markie b

love and light
angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:40 pm

I'll also thank you (in advance) this seems to be a popular series, so I will give them a read and see what's what. :yes: :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Return to Useful Information