Boxes - Four Corner Rule

Boxes - Four Corner Rule

Postby Farmer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 am

I thought I might start off a thread that deals with boxes and shows examples. I am starting it off with an example from what is known as a Family Book from Germany. The page in the attachment below shows a Seal certified hand written entry of my birth and the details of my parents. Notice how the fictional me is inside the red box. However, below the box is a Seal certified entry of my Baptism which of course is the natural me and is not surrounded by a box.

EDIT: Subject changed from "Boxes" to 'Boxes - Four Corner Rule'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Boxes

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 am

Boxes intrigue me too.

Shrout got quizzed by a girl on one of his vids.

Seemingly the four corners of the page are the sheet....straight forward so far

A border within the sheet does not exclude the information within it, because there was nothing outwith it....otherwise the sheet would be empty.

It is only subsequent boxes within the border that are now excluded.

So the paper that you have scanned is intriguing, because on that basis, there is information outwith the border, therefore, if the above is correct, everything else is excluded.

(oh....i just re-read your post again, and I think I just repeated what you said in different words...sorry)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

Yep. And what really gets me is that the box is red. Throughout the book its black and white except for these boxes. I will check that again.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am

Where does the 'four corner rule' come from....is it founded on anything or is it just an internet wet dream.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 am

I don't know and want to find out myself. I think there are a lot of wet dreams out there, but watching the Winston Shrout videos over the weekend from the link you so kindly posted for me, there may be a lot of information that came about through discussions with people who know and deal with these things that may not be available in written form except at very high levels, so not allowing verification except through trial and error.
Farmer

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 am

Farmer wrote:I don't know and want to find out myself. I think there are a lot of wet dreams out there, but watching the Winston Shrout videos over the weekend from the link you so kindly posted for me, there may be a lot of information that came about through discussions with people who know and deal with these things that may not be available in written form except at very high levels, so not allowing verification except through trial and error.

Agreed. Any info of such a dramatic and far reaching nature as this, will be kept strictly to those at the top, excluding we plebs from the 'good stuff', for fear we may actually use it wisely and free ourselves.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby SoulWave » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Have you ever looked at a court summons? Mine personally, has a box round my name and address (all CAPS) but then nowhere in any other part of the document is my name mentioned; legal fiction or otherwise.

So it leads me to believe that if the 4 corners rule is anything to go by, then the summons is separate from who it's addressed to. i.e. not actually anything to do with me or my legal fiction.

I am drafting a notice at the moment as they (the courts & the council) have not responded (suprise surprise!) and I'm looking into the 4 corners rule and how it might relate to the summons.

I'm going to make it quite a concise notice. I'm also looking at other various sources of research; for example, it is fact that:

"an unrecognized government is not entitled to participate in diplomatic negotiations or to have its laws applied in lawsuits or in jurisdictions"

therefore, I am fully entitled to not 'recognise' the goverment or the court(s) (or anything else for that matter) in terms of their authority and jurisdiction, therefore, (in my opinion), if I do not recognise, accept or acknowledge thier 'authority', then they have none over me.

I'm still looking into all this for my notice, and will post a draft for feedback shortly.
SoulWave

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm

I had heard somewhere....may have been on this forum....someone signed one of there daft forms and put a box around it...they sent another form back for him to sign....so perhaps there is merit in that....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Well, I for one am looking forward to it, my friend - I jave always wondered these seemingly esoteric points after coming accross references to them. Best of luck, as always and keep us posted, please :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Dash » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:32 pm

I had heard somewhere....may have been on this forum....someone signed one of there daft forms and put a box around it...they sent another form back for him to sign....so perhaps there is merit in that....

I read this too it was on this site. I have only seen a little bit on info on the 4 corner rule, I will post any info I come across on my travels and look forward to others finds
Dash

Next

Return to Useful Information