Silent Weapons for a Quiet War

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 am

I don't know if any of you peeps have already read this, but if not, it may be well worthwhile. I don't fully comprehend a lot of the more technical equations, but most of it makes a sort of sick sense, and seems to me quite likely to be true. All the more reason for everyone to realise that money is an illusion and also to show it up for the weapon it would appear to possibly be. I'm just going to read it again, as I read it a while ago, and it just came back to mind whilst reading David: of the Icke family's 'And the Truth Shall Set You Free' (I'm just ploughing through all his books, as I have only seen videos so far).

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Silent Weapons for a Quiet War

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 am

It's a scary read....was it written preceeding the event or written refelcting the event...I don't know, but it certainly describes it well enough.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm

huntingross wrote:It's a scary read....was it written preceeding the event or written refelcting the event...I don't know, but it certainly describes it well enough.
I'm not quite sure which event you are talking of here, but I suspect you could mean the bank bailout. Anyway, I've not quite finished re-reading it, but will post some observations when I have, as I'm not on the net at the shop, so I'm having to paste from MS Word in one go when I've finished. Just popped home for lunch see.

Yes it is a bit scary, but that's psychopaths for you. Hopefully we can find a way out via the Freemanry tools and suchlike.
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Just a few observations and comments whilst re-reading this:-
“The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the meat of ignorance isolating the the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintaining some measure of social order, peace, and tranquility for the ruling upper class.” Yep! The bastards got me on that one, I’m not well enough educated scientifically to fully grasp or implement this stuff. Yet! How do we get everyone to recognise that this is what is going on?

“(identified via association with the use of a credit card and later a permanent 'tattooed' body number invisible under normal ambient illumination.” Now there’s an interesting idea, and something that may be possibly done without the knowledge of the victim. ‘Alien’ abductions spring to mind anybody?

“Foresight flow is the result of that property of living entities to cause energy (food) to be stored for a period of low energy (e.g., a winter season). It consists of demands made upon an economic system for that period of low energy (winter season). In a production industry it takes several forms, one of which is known as production stock or inventory. In electronic symbology this specific industry demand (a pure capital industry) is represented by capacitance and the stock or resource is represented by a stored charge. Satisfaction of an industry demand suffers a lag because of the loading effect of inventory priorities.” If only Arthur Scargill had understood this, (if he wasn’t actually a part of the problem), and realised that Maggie had been stockpiling (capacitance) then the miners strike might have been successful.

“The social welfare program is nothing more than an open-ended credit balance system which creates a false capital industry to give non-productive people a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs. This can be useful, however, because the recipients become state property, in return for the 'gift' , a standing array for the elite. For he who pays the piper, picks the tune. Those who get hooked on the economic drug, must go to the elite for a fix.” Kinda puts one off the idea of relying on benefits, don’t it? Not that I was too keen on the idea in the first place. Cold turkey doesn’t sound too appealing either mind you, but maybe “JUST SAY NO” is part of the answer.

“It is left to those few who are truly willing to think and survive as the fittest to survive, to solve the problem for themselves as the few who really care.” I shudder to think that this is how they really think, but it certainly explains how they can act the way they do. And the worst thing is it is totally unnecessary and poorly thought out, as I’m sure there are really enough resources to go round everyone on the planet if we only learn to use them responsibly and stop believing in money.

“Otherwise, exposure of the silent weapon would destroy our only hope of preserving the seed of future true humanity.” Well, let’s hope they are correct in this observation, and get this information out there.

“The objective of such studies is to acquire know-how to set the public economy into a predictable state of motion or change, even a controlled self-destructive state of motion which will convince the public that certain "expert" people should take control of the money system and reestablish security (rather than liberty and justice) for all. When the subject citizens are rendered unable to control their financial affairs, they of course, become totally enslaved, a source of cheap labor.” Can anybody say bank bailout?
“DIVERSION SUMMARY
MEDIA: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
SCHOOLS: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.
ENTERTAINMENT: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level.
WORK: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.” They’ve still nearly got me on this last point, and it’s so tempting to go get a job (J.O.B. Just Over Broke) as a means to an end. I’m still not sure how to deal with that one. Any ideas anyone?
“CAUTION: A woman's impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman's power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.” :o) I’m very glad our hostess is a woman, and that we have some women on here.
“Those who will not use their brains are not better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jellyfish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.

This concludes what is available (and what was found) of this government document.” Oh pooh! We could really do with the rest of this. Still it’s probably pretty useful in many ways.
I hope that wasn’t too disturbing a Sunday read.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby spudy » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:54 pm

don't know about disturbing reading si..but it deffinitlly cleared up a few questions i had about life..

“The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the meat of ignorance isolating the the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life."

that explain's why, after leaving school(with the third highest qualifications of my leaving year) going to university(as well as a few collages) i'm still at the bottom of the social ladder..and thats not for lack of trying...

i also understand the mathamatical equasions given..and strangly enough the cross over to economics, althou its not something i studied..

could this be the reason why my biz was ripped apart..very possible since my company was IT and all that goes with..that includes building mapping software algorithm's so they could track/look after stock/outputs/inputs so on and so on..

which i think this part clearly covers as one thing to be stamped out..

Summary
Economics is only a social extension of a natural energy system. It, also, has its three passive components. Because of the distribution of wealth and the lack of communication and lack of data, this field has been the last energy field for which a knowledge of these three passive components has been developed.
Since energy is the key to all activity on the face of the earth, it follows that in order to attain a monopoly of energy, raw materials, goods, and services and to establixh a world system of slave labor, it is necessary to have a first strike capability in the field of economics. In order to maintain our position, it is necessary that we have absolute first knowledge of the science of control over all economic factors and the first experience at engineering the world economy.

In order to achieve such sovereignty, we must at least achieve this one end: that the public will not make either the logical or mathematical connection between economics and the other energy sciences or learn to apply such knowledge.

This is becoming increasingly difficult to control because more and more businesses are making demands upon their computer programmers to create and apply mathematical models for the management of those businesses.

It is only a matter of time before the new breed of private programmer/economists will catch on to the far reaching implications of the work begun at Harvard in 1948. The speed with which they can communicate their warning to the public will largely depend upon how effective we have been at controlling the media, subverting education, and keeping the public distracted with matters of no real importance.

good reading si mate..
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Alas not Si....I was wondering if someone started where we are now and backward engineered a story (reflection) or wrote it way back as suggested and predicted the (whole) event....Either way its either fact or fact following fiction.

Its the socio version of boiling a frog....just keep cranking up the heat, nobody notices.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:54 pm

huntingross wrote:Alas not Si....I was wondering if someone started where we are now and backward engineered a story (reflection) or wrote it way back as suggested and predicted the (whole) event....Either way its either fact or fact following fiction.
I see what you mean, yes, not sure if this was around at the date it claims, I'll have a look....Nope, can't find anything confirming it's authenticity, so it could well be backward engineered. However 'Behold a Pale Horse' was first published in 1991, so it must have been written a bit earlier than that at least.

spudy wrote:i also understand the mathamatical equasions given..and strangly enough the cross over to economics, althou its not something i studied..
That's good, coz I can partly get my head round some of the diagrams, and I can understand the general ideas of shock testing the markets with price hikes on specific products (with my retail head), and see how the price of petrol going up could lead to changes in spending patterns on other things, such as headache tablets etc.

spudy wrote:could this be the reason why my biz was ripped apart..very possible since my company was IT and all that goes with..that includes building mapping software algorithm's so they could track/look after stock/outputs/inputs so on and so on..
That certainly seems very likely to me. So it logically follows that there must be away we can use this knowledge against them somehow, or is it just that the knowledge of the existence of this form of economic manipulation and that they are using it that is dangerous to them somehow?
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby blake » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 am

Zaniwhoop wrote:
huntingross wrote:Alas not Si....I was wondering if someone started where we are now and backward engineered a story (reflection) or wrote it way back as suggested and predicted the (whole) event....Either way its either fact or fact following fiction.
I see what you mean, yes, not sure if this was around at the date it claims, I'll have a look....Nope, can't find anything confirming it's authenticity, so it could well be backward engineered. However 'Behold a Pale Horse' was first published in 1991, so it must have been written a bit earlier than that at least.

Try this:
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/vandykeletters.html

Same claims (a satire)for Report from Iron Mountain which decided peace wasn't desirable and once Cold War was over a new global bogeyman was necessary-suggestions included the Environment and/or Terrorism.

Sound familiar?

SWFQW follows the economic pattern as outlined in this:

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/PDFs/crow_ninestages.pdf
MuchLuv
Blake
blake

Postby ellie12022 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 am

"The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale. "
ellie12022

Postby diasan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:00 am

It is an interesting idea - modelling the flow of money, goods and services as an electric circuit.

A lot of it seems to be reasonable, given the way that impedance operates, and how inductors resist a change in current flow (storing energy one way), whereas capacitors store enery in a different way.

However, if anyone wants to try and make something of it, they should get some real EE books.
All it really requires is maths of around A-level (as it was 25 years ago).

As I recall from when I read it, some of the equations are wrong. I seem to recall that one of them made use of true current flow where they should have used conventional current flow (inverting the sign in some terms). There were also some derivations that made no sense (from the passive circuit analysis perspective), however one should be able to correct for that.

If someone wants to analyse the resultant models, they may wish to investigate the SPICE family of programs which are intended for these sorts of things.

(Guess who has an Electronic Engineering background).
diasan

Return to Useful Information