Judge must call YOU...'your highness'

Judge must call YOU...'your highness'

Postby Wolf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Asseveration of Identity ..from a fab link V gave me today...

http://sites.google.com/site/freemanont ... f-identity

The problem is identity.

Essentially they are denying us our true and real identity, why? Their foundational document is the Birth Certificate, why is it a foundational document? Because it introduced the STRAWMAN. Whether there is a bond or not behind it is irrelevant for now. What matters is that they say that we are STRAWMAN and just denying it isn't working.

So we have to prove it. How? By sending them an affidavit of identity. I am who I say I am, and if you disagree then prove it now, you have 30 days! If they can't rebut the affidavit then it stands as fact! So now you have fact and they only have presumption.

Are you following me so far? Fact over rules presumption every time.

So whom do you send your affidavit to? Well you could try registering it in the court registry and have them stamp it or you could send it to various ministries or offices via registered mail, i.e.: Minister Of Transportation, Attorney General. I am currently thinking about the department of vital statistics where the bc came from, and possibly the queen as well.

Regardless of where it is sent, take the registration # and put it on a business / identification card that you carry with you for Identification, so in effect what you have is valid identification that you are a functional sovereign being, that points to a registered affidavit somewhere. Take that card and put it in with a copy of your affidavit and send it to every office you can think of that is pissing you off because they don't know whom you are.

Let them know that you will be identified by the name on this card and no other. Now if you get pulled over then you have a lawful standing to claim you are who you say you are because no one can rebut your claim not even their bosses.

I wouldn't put too much info in the affidavit; just enough to get that point across, never mind trying to deal with any other issues. Get this out of the way because it is YOUR foundational document. Once this is established then you can use it in conjunction with other things that you are doing because most of those things are dependent on your claim to be a functional sovereign.

Since I mentioned that I should take the time to reiterate what someone else said about being a functional sovereign " it means that you are a king or queen so claim it" - for my part the next time a judge asks me "what shall we call you then?" I will tell them "you may refer to me as your majesty, or your highness". You think I'm kidding? ha! I think we lose jurisdiction because we don't act like we know whom we are. (I hope someone knows how to do a writ of habeas corpus, just in case)

There is more that I could add to this but I think that the point is made. This is OUR foundational document ?

Menard would say the word Sovereign means you want to be King Shit and have subjects..so maybe change that word ? Wolf
Wolf

Re: Judge must call YOU...'your highness'

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 pm

I'll ask David-Scott: if he can give us a template for the affidavit.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:33 am

Any news?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am

Goes to show, I thought I had seen most everything that goes past here, and I'd missed this one....I'd certainly like to see a mini script of what all that means, if there is one out there...otherwise I'll need to study it more closely.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby city boy 5705 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 am

hi

is there a link for this template?
thanks
city boy 5705

Postby 1965freeman » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 am

Nice idea, but i can't help thinking that if you walked into an English court and demanded to be addressed as Your Majesty, Affidavit and/or business card notwithstanding,
you'd get sectioned under the mental health act pretty damn pronto.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby Farmer » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:10 am

As I understand it, when subjects or anyone else bow to the Queen, they do not bow to the Queen but to what she represents. The same may be the case when she is called your highness.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby eureka » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm

ok ok what you can do to avoid all that, about the mental health act being used on you ( which is unlikely as they have to prove you are incompetent by giving you the Mini Mental State Examination...and you failing it). Instead of telling the man in the high chair to address you as Your Majesty or Your Highness, tell him that he must address you as Your Honour or Your ladyship, or Your Lordship or Your Reverence or just Reverence or Sire or Your Worship, Your Grace or Excellency or Your Eminence or Eminence or just Lord.

Or simply say I'm just me and if he queries that you repeat that you are just me and that u are who u say u are and that you stand in the Kingdom of God and ask him if he has an oath of office to uphold the rights of the people and if not GIVE HIM HIS OATH: Under God So Help Me God, That Is Your Oath. Now We Have A Binding Contract. Now you own the contract and tell him that you are a Sovereign human being, that you wish this business meeting to be at an end.

I do not think it is a wise idea to say in oral testimony that you are so and so of the so and so family (which confirms to as near as dammit to what he has on his paperwork) allowing him to lie by saying it is the same or nearly the same and thereby giving him jurisdiction....

Remember, these "judges" are or behave like criminals and will shaft you at the slightest opportunity. Your name is valuable to you. If you feel you should give the jerk a name, give him your confirmation name, as that's the name you chose for yourself and that you stand under in the Kingdom of God.....and ask him was he at the scene of this incident and if not why is he poking his nose around in your business.

It's not going to be as simple as learning any of this stuff off by rote because you are a unique child of God and your situation is therefore going to be different. If the jerk says you are in contempt ask him is it criminal or civil...if civil tell him there is no full disclosure or lawful terms and conditions and where is the contract with two wet signatures etc if criminal contempt...tell him to produce the injured party etc

Remember who you are. Read the Book of Genesis, chapter One and tell that jerk in the high chair that you are a SOVEREIGN man or woman and that it is your wish that this business meeting is over. If he insists, just say NO. You don't have t accept the offer of contract from the court. There is no crime unless you consent to it. You deny them their lifeline by refusing to accept their legal personality, their piece of paper. Just say NOOOOOOO. NO is a very, very powerful statement and repeat that you would like to know if this business meeting is over.
eureka

Postby huntingross » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I like your approach eureka

I know who I am, I am me.....and by what authority have you come before me today.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Return to Useful Information