Dalai Lama

Dalai Lama

Postby holy vehm » Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 am

The Dalai Lama gave an interview to the BBC in which he was asked if he was ever angry at china for its occupation of Tibet.

"Oh no, i never get angry with China for what is the point, it is pointless. My anger will never hurt China, it will only ever hurt me.
Action however is a different matter and i believe that within the next 15 - 20 years we will see a very different China and a free Tibet."

He also said,

"The leaders of the world have switched off, they are no longer connected and this is why they act in the way they do, they are lonely, alone in the world and the universe for they are without" (a connection)

He further added that the British people should "chill out a little"

Word up Dalai
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Dalai Lama

Postby enegiss » Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

"chill out a little"
:grin: yeah. ime up for that
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby holy vehm » Tue May 15, 2012 9:13 pm

enegiss wrote:
"chill out a little"
:grin: yeah. ime up for that

Even though it was a throw away comment at the end of the interview you can see what he was getting at.
We are all worked up and riled and in a way rightly so but we are going about it wrong, we are just getting angry and that hurts us not tptb, in fact it probably helps them. All the negative energy suits their agendas.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby enegiss » Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 pm

if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Return to Empowering thoughts