divine intervention

divine intervention

Postby footloose » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 am

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1

what i read here is giving me the hope that a change is coming in 2012,

:peace: :love:
"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent." ~ Malcolm X
footloose

Re: divine intervention

Postby musashi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 am

The only divine intervention I ever heard of was in a certain Homeric tale where Paris was losing big time to Menelaeus in a one to one, mano a mano, no holds barred local resolution of who, exactly, was going to be riding Helen that night.
The big angry Spartan guy, Menelaeus, was definitely getting the best of it - Cassandra said it would end in tears - and the effeminate sprout, Paris, was legging it round and round the houses. A great cloud of dust arose and the short-arse Paris managed to slip past the big man and slope off home. A nil nil draw was declared, due to divine intervention but Team Sparta demanded a replay and the Troy manager sent on their sub, Hector - then wearing the number two shirt - who quickly sent the big favourite off for an early bath. The rest, as they say, is history. Well, literary history at any rate. And it is Homeric!

Musashi the infidelicate.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Empowering thoughts