Veronica's Water Bill

Veronica's Water Bill

Postby Veronica » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Please note, here I explain how ANYONE can SAFELY throw a spanner in the works of ANY large corporation, and (in the case of a Water Company particularly) why they SHOULD!

I'll repeat the situation.

I'm not in any danger. Thames Water have spent the last year trying to get around the fact that they don't have any contract with me (long story ... trust me ... their own stupidity)

1) I can try using their Payment Slip as a cheque drawn on my National Insurance Account. In the same way I tried to pay my Electricity Bill, about 3 weeks ago. With that I sent a covering letter saying "if they had any problems, contact me back asap". I've heard nothing. I haven't had a Red Demand, or anything.

2) Send this letter:

Thames Water Utilities Ltd,
PO Box 234,
Swindon SN38 3TW.

Dear Sirs,

Notice of Agreement of Offer and Request for Clarification.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them.

I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law-of-the-land and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am the ‘person’ VERONICA CHAPMAN to whom your paperwork was addressed, and that I owe £606.25, upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a ‘person’ and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know what the difference between a ‘human being’ and a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction ‘person’ VERONICA CHAPMAN, to whom your demand was addressed, and not human being with a living soul commonly called Veronica: of the Chapman family.

5. Upon proof of claim that your demand was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

6. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are employing in order to create your demand.

8. Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to, and that the legislated rules of said society covering your demand state that they apply to My Self within that named society

9. Upon proof of claim that there is a lawfully-binding contract between your company and My Self, comprising FULL DISCLOSURE by both parties, some equally-agreed CONSIDERATION offered by both parties, a set of lawful TERMS & CONDITIONS to which both parties agree, and a handwritten SIGNATURE by both parties (or lawful representative of either party).

In the case of Thames Water, the only CONSIDERATION I would be prepared to accept would be the service of providing My Self with clean, healthy, fresh drinking water, free of all toxic substances, and that Thames Water should be prepared to prove the condition of the water to My Satisfaction upon reasonable demand. (I repeat, MY SATISFACTION does not mean yours, nor does it mean anyone else's. I am the one who has to drink your sludge).

The CONSIDERATION I would offer on my part would be to pay for this service. However the amount payable by My Self would, by necessity, be fixed by the contract, since variable amounts (uncertain amounts) void any contract in law.

In the circumstance where you may be unable to produce sight of such a contract at this time, please feel free to offer me one under the conditions described above, and I will consider it.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within (fourteen) 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon My Self, Veronica: of the Chapman family, and/or the legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN, voiding any and all future offers, and creating a lawfully permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiesce for evermore. Consequent to this I would not be in dishonour by ignoring any and all future demands you may care to send.

(Check this with your Lawyers, making sure they have a good Law Dictionary to hand, one that comprehensively covers Common Law as well as Contract Law)

This is My Truth, and My Law.

Yours sincerely, without vexation, ill-will, or frivolity,

Veronica: of the Chapman family.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Rights Reserved.

Enc. Paperwork as received.

Note: The actual copy sent is lower down this topic
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Veronica's Water Bill (Poll)

Postby Veronica » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Having turned it over for a few days, I've decided on an option not suggested.

I've decided to do nothing, at the moment.

If I paid by "Accepted for value" I would be tacitly agreeing to a non-existent contract.

If I send the letter I'll probably get either nothing at all, or a load of crap like I got last year after I told them that they were so far out on a limb, they hadn't noticed that there wasn't even a tree.

And, the point is, that you never find out anything by doing what you're told. All that happens, by doing what you are told, is that YOU contribute to YOUR OWN enslavement.

Now, for the last year I've had no demands. No red letters. No debt collectors.

And I've not said anything to them after telling them about the lack of a tree.

But I've had water.

So ... let's see what happens if I do nothing again. It's called 'experimentation' ... and it's FUN!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm

'Afraid' to send the letter?

Not in the slightest ... I'M ITCHING to send it!

And it sits in abeyance.

However I'll find out more by not sending it at this time. (I think that, eventually, they'll get it)

It's taken centuries of implementation of 'their' system to lock us all down. So disrupting it will take more than a day or so. We need to learn patience.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Changed my mind yet again!

On the basis of this.

I'm going to send the letter.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm

A copy of the actual letter I have sent (similar to the original, above, but added to):

Thursday, 19 February 2009.

Thames Water Utilities Ltd,
PO Box 234,
Swindon SN38 3TW.

Dear Sirs,

Notice of Agreement of Offer and Request for Clarification.

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. The agreement is conditional. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, neither will an automated or standard reply, and consequently any such is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them.

I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law-of-the-land and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am the legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN to whom your paperwork was addressed, and that I owe £606.25, upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a legal fiction person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know what the difference between a human being with a living soul and a legal fiction person actually is, in legal terms.

4. Upon proof of claim that you fully understand the difference between 'legal' and 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN, to whom your demand was addressed, and not human being with a living soul commonly called Veronica: of the Chapman family.

6. Upon proof of claim that your demand was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

7. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

8. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are employing in order to create your demand.

9. Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to, and that the legislated rules of said society covering your demand state that they apply to My Self within that named society.

10. Upon proof of claim that there is a lawfully-binding contract between your company and My Self, comprising FULL DISCLOSURE by both parties, some equally-agreed CONSIDERATION offered by both parties, a set of lawful TERMS & CONDITIONS to which both parties agree, and a handwritten SIGNATURE by both parties (or lawful representative of either party).

In the case of Thames Water, the only CONSIDERATION I would be prepared to accept would be the service of providing My Human Self with clean, healthy, fresh drinking water, free of all toxic substances, and that Thames Water should be prepared to prove the condition of the water to My Satisfaction upon reasonable demand. (I repeat, MY SATISFACTION does not mean yours, nor does it mean anyone else's. I am the one who has to drink your sludge).

The CONSIDERATION I would offer on my part would be to pay for this service. However the amount payable by My Human Self would, by necessity, be fixed by the contract, since variable amounts (uncertain amounts) void any contract in law.

In the circumstance where you may be unable to produce sight of such a contract at this time, please feel free to offer me one under the conditions described above, and I will consider it.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within (fourteen) 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon My Human Self, Veronica: of the Chapman family, and/or the legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN, voiding any and all future offers, and creating a lawfully permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiesce for evermore. Consequent to this I would not be in dishonour by ignoring any and all future demands you may care to send, since they would have no substance in law.

(Check this with your Lawyers, making sure they have a good Law Dictionary to hand, one that comprehensively covers Common Law as well as Contract Law).

This is My Truth, and My Law.

And, furthermore, if you think that you have to right to cut off such water as I do receive, you do not. For the simple reason that it would constitute a death sentence, and I have done nothing unlawful such as to have such a sentence passed upon My Human Self by any court of law. Furthermore capital punishment was anyway abolished in 1967 in a Bill sponsored by Sidney Silverman, MP and passed by Parliament.

Yours sincerely, without vexation, ill-will, or frivolity,

Veronica: of the Chapman family.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Rights Reserved.

Enc. Paperwork as received, except junk mail thrown away.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby SYF09 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:48 pm

I am currently in process of educating myself enough to use AFV to pay my water bill, also.

I've decided that I'm going to start testing things out, as, as you've said somewhere before, it is FUN! :-D

I'll be posting a separate post on this when I've got it going, and all the best to you!

Much respect, love, and peace.
SYF09

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Today I received a letter addressed to "Mr. Veronica Chapman"!!!!!

You can probably guess my reply:

Returned unopened because the letter is not addressed to me.

1) How DOUBLE-DOG-DARE you refer to “Veronica Chapman” as a “Mr.”!!!!

2) Even “Ms. Veronica Chapman” or “Miss Veronica Chapman” would be addressing a legal fiction, and I’m not fictional.
Legal fictions are Mindless and Soulless. They have no eyes with which to read a letter. They have no Mind with which to comprehend the content. That’s why legal fictions utilise Lawyers on their behalf.

Only Human Beings have eyes capable of reading the written word. Only Human Beings have a Mind, with which to interpret those words.

In order to pass information, it is thus necessary to communicate with a Human. Thus the communication needs to be addressed to a Human. Otherwise the Human is perfectly lawfully entitled to say “No fictions dwell here, only Humans, so I don’t know who you mean. I don’t know where in the world that legal fiction dwells. La-la Land, presumably”, and return a letter unopened and unread.

In my case I am a Human being commonly called “Veronica: of the Chapman family”, or “Veronica: Chapman” for short. Anything prepended, or appended, to what I am commonly called, creates a ‘name’. And a ‘name’ thereby creates a legal fiction.

Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to create a legal fiction out of me.

Only a Human can make a contract. Because only a Human has a Mind with which to determine the validity of consent. And only a Human has a hand with which to grasp a pen, and write a signature. Legal fictions are not blessed in this way, since they have no brain, no torso, and no limbs.

That is Common Law. The law-of-the-LAND. (As opposed to all Statutes, Acts of Parliament, which are the law-of-the-SEA). And my dwelling is on LAND. And I am on LAND. And England is a Common Law jurisdiction on LAND. You may have been deceived into thinking otherwise, but that simply means you are living under an illusion. And that illusion is being shattered, not just by me, but by many others who have also woken up to the truth.

Now, communicate with me properly under the law-of-the-LAND, or not at all.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:14 am

Getton!!!

Perfect response.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 am

Letter received today to "Miss V Chapman"

Returned, unopened, saying "Return to Sender. No fictions dwell here, only humans. Location of addressed legal fiction not known. La-La Land possibly? BTW: Your time limit for agreement has long since run out granting Veronica: of the Chapman family permanent and irrevocable lawful estoppel for evermore. Future demands returned w/o dishonour"
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Veronica's Water Bill

Postby Free » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:19 pm

The rebutt you sent them beginning 'only humans have eyes....' looks to me that it could be used as a template for ALL mail sent to fictional 'persons'.....
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Next

Return to Utility Bills