Case: Veronica's Electricity Bill

Re: Case: Veronica's Electricity Bill

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 pm

See ... that's the problem with words.

It depends on standpoint.

"Mummy, can I go out to play?" ... "Yes, darling, you can go out to play"

You see? there's that possibility. That's why you need to be careful. You didn't underline the original, so as to make the emphasis clear, did you?
geebee wrote:Well done everybody for trying to steal utilities.

Are we still being accused of attempting to steal?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby woodman » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Utilities = water, power and fuel. They all come from natural resources if I am not mistaken. Who would own such things? Who supplied such things in the first place?

Once we establish this, we can estabilish if an offence has taken place, can we not? :D
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm

woodman wrote:

Utilities = water, power and fuel. They all come from natural resources if I am not mistaken. Who would own such things? Who supplied such things in the first place?

Once we establish this, we can estabilish if an offence has taken place, can we not? :D

Well, yes we do. That's right. Who supplied them? Could it have been the Sun (not the poxy mind-numbing ragbag!), but the real deal? Who actually had the right to STEAL this things - in the first place - from ALL of us (and that includes geebee), and then CHARGE us for all of it (again, including geebee)?

And to do that by means of some FRAUDULENT mechanism that 'has no value'? A set of empty & meaningless 'promises' that have no value whatsoever?

Apparently, according to some, this all 'makes sense'.

Perhaps those who STOLE IT are collecting 'money' so as to pay the Sun back? Could that be it?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby geebee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:54 pm

woodman wrote:

Then go dig your own well or drink from a stream. Who cleans and delivers your water.

Next, dig an oil well and learn how to refine it. Or maybe build a gas pipeline.

Bet you aren't on solar, are you? I am. In fact, every year I actually sell BACK some power to the grid. So you are stealing something I paid to create.

Oh boy, I have tears of laughter on my cheeks. Thanks!

I am so certain less than 2% of you have a well, solar cells or any other form of sustainable powerplant.
geebee

Postby geebee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Veronica wrote:Well, yes we do. That's right. Who supplied them? Could it have been the Sun (not the poxy mind-numbing ragbag!), but the real deal?

The sun provides your electricity cabling? Veronica, you can do better than that. You are on the INTERNET veronica! which part of the sun sells and installs switches?
geebee

Postby woodman » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:04 pm

geebee wrote:
woodman wrote:

Then go dig your own well or drink from a stream. Who cleans and delivers your water.

Next, dig an oil well and learn how to refine it. Or maybe build a gas pipeline.

Bet you aren't on solar, are you? I am. In fact, every year I actually sell BACK some power to the grid. So you are stealing something I paid to create.

Oh boy, I have tears of laughter on my cheeks. Thanks!

I am so certain less than 2% of you have a well, solar cells or any other form of sustainable powerplant.

I thought we had got past making assumptions geebee. I dont know where you get your utilities from and likewise you dont know where I get mine, as we havent discussed that.

What we were discussing I believe is your comment that the guys on here are stealing utilities and I was trying to establish who actually owns them. Then you have accused me of stealing "something" that you "paid to create" without evidence, I have never stole anything in my life and I definetly did not steal your solar power.

I hope you dont behave that way once you become a Policeman.

Did you say who you thought owned the utilities we all use?
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Highspirit » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:08 pm

I have solar power and where I live the sun shines a great deal :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby geebee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 pm

woodman wrote:
Did you say who you thought owned the utilities we all use?

I pay for what I use to the people who have to provide the infrastructure to provide it.
geebee

Postby Highspirit » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Geebee, you pay with 'Promissory Notes' not with anything of value. They accept them because they are in the same illusion as you. These promissory notes are just on a merry-go-round with value being handed over for something that doesn't even really exsist. Might as well be bottle tops.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:16 pm

geebee wrote:I pay for what I use to the people who have to provide the infrastructure to provide it.

And where did they get those materials from? In order to build those infrastructures? And why, precisely, was it necessary to introduce 'money which has no value' into the equation?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills