Case: Veronica's Electricity Bill

Re: Case: Veronica's Electricity Bill

Postby Far from the Crowd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 am

The way to deal with unsolicited calls, 'cold-calls' and the like is to politely say, "I know you are just doing your job but I am dealing with other matters and you and your company are STEALING my time and I consider that as very serious(one very important commodity), What did you say your name is? Who do you work for? O.K. Bye, bye." Once you mention the fact that they are stealing your time and you consider that a very serious matter they can't get off the phone quick enough.

Always keep a pad and pen by the phone and ALWAYS enquire their full name. Get as many details as you can and write down the date and time of the call (you'd be amazed how usefull this is later).

Another little tip; when dealing dealing with people who say say they will call you back, ALWAYS ask them WHEN?
If they don't call you back as arranged then call them back like this; "Hello, is that Jane Smith?" "Yes." "Hello Jane, It's John Doe......"(remain silent). They will rightly be embarrased as they know they dishonoured you by not calling you back as they said they would. They know it, and they know you know it. Believe me, they will squirm with embarasment on the other end of that phone!

Get this much drilled into your (free-man) psyche, the Master asks the questions, the slave answers them. If you're speaking with a fiction then get on your feet. Yes, stand up. People in offices do this all the time to give them the mental feel of superiority over those they speak to over the phone. Try it yourself.
Far from the Crowd

Postby nannyknowsbest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 am

I had a fun one last night - I more or less turned the cards on them.

Them: - Hello this is Rnajid Persuader calling on behalf of American Express. Can I speak to Mr Paull Kearns?
Me: - I am commonly referred to undr that name.
Them - uh? I need to talk to you about your account with American Express.
Me - Are "you" American Express?
Them - Yes
Me - You started the conversation stating that you were calling "on behalf" of American Express
Them - Yes?
Me - Then you are not the person known as American Express?
Them - Pardon?
Me - Are you, or are you not, the person and human being known as American Express?
Them - I don't know what you mean
Me - A perfectly clear question. Are you, or are you not the being known as American Express?
Them - No
Me - Then why are you phoning?
Them - I am phoning on behalf of American Express
Me - I repeat, why are you phoning me as I have no business with you as a person and cannot discuss with you any business I may or may not have with the human known as American Express.
Them - Uh?
Me - Furthermore, I will be making charge of £500 per received telephone call from anyone other than the being that is American Express regarding this matter.
Them - I understand, I am sorry to have bothered you and will ensure that no further calls are made in this matter.
Me - Unless the being known as American Express would like to phone - when I will discuss the details of the contract he or she thinks they have with me.

That was it - the phone has stopped!!! :)

It is my guess that, somewhere on the script that these poor sods have, there is a mention that "if someone says something like this, get off the phone and stay off it".

Utterly amazing just how easy that was - having tried almost everything else to rid myself of them.

I like this site,

See my point though - I inverted the logic and demanded to talk to the being that was American Express and, as such a being does not exist - they cannot discuss this with me and - it seems they know this.

BTW - Hi everbody.

Paul
nannyknowsbest

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:00 am

Nice work Paul, Ill try that approach myself when HSBC ring me. Phone stuff really pleases me. :lol:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:36 am

Geez ... this is BRILLIANT stuff!

"I need to talk with you about your account with American Express"
"Are you commonly called American Express?"
"No"
"Then put American Express on the phone, and I'll talk to the Organ-Grinder, not the Minkey"

Oh ... lovely stuff!

(I feel a bit sorry for people who don't know about this site. Just think of what they are missing!)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Oh my goodness me!

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Southern: of the Electric family have sent me another letter.

Probable reply:

Dear Southern: of the Electric family,

I'm really sorry but I have to return your most recent letter unopened, since it was addressed to some legal fiction, and I'm not fictional. There are no fictions dwelling at the address to which the communication was sent.

And, even if there were, something fictional is merely a concept, isn't it? It has no eyes with which to read it anyway. And, furthermore, it has no brain (Mind) with which to interpret what has been read. This means it's a bit of a waste of time sending stuff to it, doesn't it?

Only Human Beings are thus blessed with these essential organs. I'm a Human Being, by the way, in case you didn't realise. So I know that.

If you wish to communicate with an entity that can read & understand stuff, you'll need to address letters and so on (and the content, I'm afraid … you know, the "Dear … " part), to a Human Being.

The technique is as follows. There are two possible ways - the long way, and the short way. The long way, in my case, would be "Veronica: of the Chapman family", that being what I'm commonly called. The short way would be "Veronica: Chapman", which is another way I'm commonly called. (Remember to include the colon, ":", that's VERY important!) Then you would be 'talking' to a Human Being, with eyes & a brain, and will get a most sensible response!

Now, you may think you did that, but I'm afraid you didn't. You wrote to "Ms.", as in "Ms. Veronica Chapman". Now "Ms." is a legal fiction status. And only a legal fiction has a 'status'. Human Beings have no status, because we are all exactly equal and supreme, anyway. Supreme in the sense of being more capable, on a practical level, than all other species. Humans have far more control over what happens than any other species, don't they?

But, as far as 'calling things' - such that whoever is called knows that's him or her, we don't use "Ms." or "Mr." Do we? When was the last time you said to your dog "Hello Mr. Fido"? Or to your cat "Ms. Tiddles"? Or "Hello, Mr. Bird" to your budgie? And so on. We only do that sort of thing when we are joking. When you wrote "Ms. Veronica Chapman" were you joking then? Or, sometimes, my mother used to say "Well, MISS VERONICA …!", when I was naughty. When you wrote to "Ms. Veronica Chapman" were you shouting at me, as if I'd been naughty?

The only time we use the legal fiction status of "Ms.", for example, is when we are 'being formal'. You know, to a stranger. Well, you might think I'm a little strange, but I'm not, particularly, formal. You see 'formality' is required for 'legal purposes'. Are you 'getting legal' with me? Is that what's going on? Well, you can 'get legal' if you like, but you'll still have to 'get legal' with a Human Being, at the end of the day, so you might as well make a start as you'll eventually have to finish, won't you? I think so.

The only other thing I can think of - this may help you out - is if I get a cat and call her "Ms. Veronica Chapman" as she could then be commonly called. Then I can pass all your letters to my cat to read.

The reason why this is so important is all about 'jurisdiction'. You see, a Human Being only exists under the jurisdiction of Common Law. That means 'Statutes' do not apply. Consequently anything to do with so-called Statute Law is void. Similarly all the other so-called 'jurisdictions', such as Civil Law, Ecclesiastical Law, Maritime Law, Fleet Law, Commerce Law. They no longer apply, where they deviate from Common Law. THAT'S THE LAW, do you see? That's the WAY IT IS!

Oh yes. If your hottest-shottest Lawyers tell you any different, sack them. Or let them take me to court, and let them find out the hard way. They would be hard-pressed to even get to a Hearing itself, after I had made a special appearance, challenging jurisdiction, because no court de facto has any jurisdiction over a Human Being. Only a court de jure has that kind of jurisdiction.

You'll need to get used to this. There are (even as I write) thousands of us who have woken up to out Natural Inalienable Rights as Human Beings.

How do I know this? It's all Common Sense, isn't it?

Common Sense, that's how I know. Common Law = Common Sense.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Veronica: of the Chapman family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Enc: Unopened communication to eyeless, mindless, soulless, legal fiction 'person' named "Ms. Veronica Chapman"
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Highspirit » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:12 pm

:lol: Absolutely BRILLIANT. I love all the posts on here and Hey, the phone call is genius. We really are starting to get it together here. The letter to the electric company, hahaha 'V' you have done it again and given me some ideas too.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Highspirit wrote:We really are starting to get it together here.

That's the general idea :D
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby woodman » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 am

"Therefore we would respectfully request that you contact HM Treasury who administer your Live Birth Trust Account"

Aha! So it does indeed exist then! :D Great stuff.

Ive had a debt collection agency (IJ) phoning me over money that I do not owe them and I have had much fun, conversations can go many ways, and they can never win, for example,

IJ - Hello can I speak to Mr Woodman please.
Mr Woodman - Hello, who is calling?
IJ - This is IJ, is that Mr Woodman?
Mr Woodman - Whom am I speaking to?
IJ - I am Mr Debt Collector from IJ, are you Mr Woodman?
Mr Woodman - (Depending on my mood, I will say yes or yes, I'll just go and get him and then leave the phone on top of the TV or No he's not here at the moment) Hello, Mr Debt Collector. Yes, I am he.
IJ - Ah great, can you confirm the first line of your address? (You can respond here by asking if they would confirm their address first)
Mr Woodman - Ok, tell me what you think it is, and if you are correct I will confirm so.
IJ - No, could you tell me what your address is, for security reasons?
Mr Woodman - I cannot tell you my address, for my security reasons.
IJ - We cannot procede without this information.
Mr Woodman - Ok, I agree we cannot, Nice talking to you, Goodbye.

:D
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby fries&brimstone » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:08 am

Hello one and all - good to be aboard.

I've now had several of this type of phone call. It not only gets easier, but more fun with each one!

I had a phone conversation about 6 months ago with HSBC regarding my visa account. I asked to be transferred to an appropriate department to discuss my account.

They transferred me not to an HSBC department, but to a third-party debt collection agency (without first informing me of this). Very naughty.

THEM: "Could you please confirm the first line of your address?"

ME: "No".

THEM: "You do realise it's impossible to proceed without confirmation?"

ME: "Yes. Goodbye."

This same third party proceeded to phone me on several occasions, always with the same "name and first line of address' malarky. All attempts were met with the same monosyllabic response. I gave them nothing.

Eventually, they simply gave up. I know this because now the 'debt' has been passed on to a fresh bunch of chancers. This new lot have lovely, bright red letters threatening a County Court Claim.

I shall write back to them stating that I have never heard of them and to the very best of my knowledge are not a named party on any agreement I have signed with HSBC. Should they feel otherwise, they are at liberty to provide proof that I have contracted with them. Should such proof not be forthcoming within 14 days I shall consider the matter closed.

Thanks for this forum, Veronica! I intend to visit often.

Emmett
fries&brimstone

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 am

Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes!!!!

That why I made this Forum!!!

The people here are BRILLIANT!!!

I might change the heading to "A Forum for people who have the Common Sense to think for themselves, and the bollox to stand up for themselves"

No moaning here. No whinging here. Just people giving other people PRACTICAL ideas on how to stand up to these organic robots.

While, on the one hand, I do appreciate the works of others (David Icke, John Harris, Brian Gerrish, etc) ... I'm sorry ... but for me there is just too much unnecessary angst in their approaches ... what is published via David Icke's Latest Headlines is either (a) Unnecessary angst or (b) Sickly sentimentality.

Neither of which are in any way practical.

(Well, I look at it that way. Others may have a different opinion)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills