Veronica wrote:A copy of the actual letter I have sent (similar to the original, above, but added to):
Thursday, 19 February 2009.
Thames Water Utilities Ltd,
PO Box 234,
Swindon SN38 3TW.
Notice of Agreement of Offer and Request for Clarification.
Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. The agreement is conditional. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.
For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, neither will an automated or standard reply, and consequently any such is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.
On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.
For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance.
You have apparently made demands upon me.
I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them.
I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law-of-the-land and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.
I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am the legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN to whom your paperwork was addressed, and that I owe £606.25, upon proof of claim of all of the following:
1. Upon proof of claim that I am a legal fiction person, and not a human being.
2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is in legal terms.
3. Upon proof of claim that you know what the difference between a human being with a living soul and a legal fiction person actually is, in legal terms.
4. Upon proof of claim that you fully understand the difference between 'legal' and 'lawful'.
5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN, to whom your demand was addressed, and not human being with a living soul commonly called Veronica: of the Chapman family.
6. Upon proof of claim that your demand was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.
7. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.
8. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are employing in order to create your demand.
9. Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to, and that the legislated rules of said society covering your demand state that they apply to My Self within that named society.
10. Upon proof of claim that there is a lawfully-binding contract between your company and My Self, comprising FULL DISCLOSURE by both parties, some equally-agreed CONSIDERATION offered by both parties, a set of lawful TERMS & CONDITIONS to which both parties agree, and a handwritten SIGNATURE by both parties (or lawful representative of either party).
In the case of Thames Water, the only CONSIDERATION I would be prepared to accept would be the service of providing My Human Self with clean, healthy, fresh drinking water, free of all toxic substances, and that Thames Water should be prepared to prove the condition of the water to My Satisfaction upon reasonable demand. (I repeat, MY SATISFACTION does not mean yours, nor does it mean anyone else's. I am the one who has to drink your sludge).
The CONSIDERATION I would offer on my part would be to pay for this service. However the amount payable by My Human Self would, by necessity, be fixed by the contract, since variable amounts (uncertain amounts) void any contract in law.
In the circumstance where you may be unable to produce sight of such a contract at this time, please feel free to offer me one under the conditions described above, and I will consider it.
Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within (fourteen) 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon My Human Self, Veronica: of the Chapman family, and/or the legal fiction person VERONICA CHAPMAN, voiding any and all future offers, and creating a lawfully permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiesce for evermore. Consequent to this I would not be in dishonour by ignoring any and all future demands you may care to send, since they would have no substance in law.
(Check this with your Lawyers, making sure they have a good Law Dictionary to hand, one that comprehensively covers Common Law as well as Contract Law).
This is My Truth, and My Law.
And, furthermore, if you think that you have to right to cut off such water as I do receive, you do not. For the simple reason that it would constitute a death sentence, and I have done nothing unlawful such as to have such a sentence passed upon My Human Self by any court of law. Furthermore capital punishment was anyway abolished in 1967 in a Bill sponsored by Sidney Silverman, MP and passed by Parliament.
Yours sincerely, without vexation, ill-will, or frivolity,
Veronica: of the Chapman family.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Rights Reserved.
Enc. Paperwork as received, except junk mail thrown away.
MrFrodo wrote:Whilst not experienced in this myself you may find the following article of interest in your endeavors:
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests