Start your own country..NOW...before it's illegal..:-)

Start your own country..NOW...before it's illegal..:-)

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Re: Start your own country..NOW...before it's illegal..:-)

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Looks like fun, but didn't fancy this lot much

http://www.molossia.org/lsn/membership.html

Interested nations that wish to apply for membership should send a letter of intent to Baron John of Caux, requesting admission to the LSN. Any current member nation may nominate another nation to be a new member of the LSN. The applicant nation must demonstrate all of the aforementioned requirements, generally by electronic means, and preferably as a part of that nation’s webpage. Acceptance will be by majority consensus of member nations only.

And

For more information on The League of Small Nations, or for information on submitting an application for membership, please contact the Acting Secretary General of The League of Small Nations, Baron John of Caux at: john@corcomm.ca

Admission / Submit / Application......no thanks.

Majority consensus......there's four of them....sounds pompous to me.

I like the Estrada Doctrine (quote from wiki)

The Estrada Doctrine suggests that under the establishment of de facto governments in other countries, Mexico is not in favor of giving recognition because it is considered a degrading practice. By hurting the sovereignty of other nations, it puts them in a vulnerable position because their internal affairs can be judged by other governments, that in fact assume a critical attitude when deciding about the legality and legitimacy of foreign governments.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am

Defo.

http://www.molossia.org/lsn/membership.html

,,,...is the right idea: BUT...as I am always saying the language, nay the syntax is all wrong and is the language of slavery.

Better:

If any one has created/founded a Nation they can make their wish known to become a member of the council of "The Council of Seceded Nations and Revived Tribes"

1. There is no application
2. No Submit
3. No requirement for a defined territory

It is based on wishes, offer and acceptance and international law. The council represents member states in matters of diplomacy as they wish.

However there is a requirement to display a declaration of independence publicly.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby huntingross » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

There is talk of establishing a United Free Nations.....its not my work, so will not steal the thunder.....but it looks interesting.

In the link you posted kenny, I was intrigued that the UN is looking at a Nation State with no territory, because of the physical fact that rising water levels may deprive an existing member of their land....this naturally extended to the notion of cyber territory.....interesting times.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Virtual worlds like Second Life are very interesting and can of course be created by anyone. I have done business in Second Life, and it is possible to bypass taxes. I would recommend reading of the book 'The Sovereign Individual' by William Rees-Mogg and James Dale Davidson who give a superb history of Britain and the rise of the nation state, but also progress into the future of the internet and how business will be done bypassing the nation states and their laws.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8065oEdTA Short film on micro nations.

Return to Videos