Live from the heart....>>

Live from the heart....>>

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ty8Kl0Fq0

Kiesha Crowther Little Grandmother, one of the 12 young Shaman wisdom keepers to establish the "Tribe of many colors" recently was on a European Tour spreading her message on how to start living from the heart. She also spoke about our ancestors, the pole shift, where the extraterrestrials are hiding and what we can do to change our world and heal Mother Earth. This is a 25 minutes summary of her workshop in Zurich, Switzerland
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Re: Live from the heart....>>

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Love Little Grandmother :love:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 am

It's never simple is it. What is she up to? WHy is there so much dis/info about her...MUCH..!!http://massagetherapy.tribe.net/thread/e22cac64-6cca-452e-8040-a8a737e41314 what you think AD?
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby ArturoDekko » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 am

It is always difficult to tell the difference between information and disinformation. From my position it is difficult to check the veracity of either claim. If you were to go into any court in this country to verify the claims of the freeman movement what would be the result? As I am sure we have all noticed, anyone sticking their head above the parapet is likely to get shot at.

I am less concerned with the physical lineage than the spiritual lineage. The body is merely a vehicle inhabited by an eternal spirit that has had many other vehicles.
I resonate with, give power to, any message that points towards a future of freedom and ascension. The future we move to is dependant on the future the mass of humanity envision in the depths of their soul so anyone shouting loudly and pointing in the right direction is good for me.

1. There are some who will never wake up, so we ignore them.
2. There are some on the verge of waking who need an alarm bell, who will have to go through the horror and disbelief of the waking process, seeing all the disasters.
3. There are some coming into consciousness who need weaning off the disasters and leading towards a more positive expectation.
4. There are some who are already conscious and are refining themselves into more potent beings.
5. There are some who already live in the light and need no assistance.

Keisha speaks to 2 and 3 and serves a purpose in that role. I am a 3/4 and no longer need to be reminded of the negativity I have grown beyond.
Negative focus and expectancy lead to negative outcome.
Positive focus and expectancy lead to positive outcome.
The greatest weapon we have is to be happy and in so doing we raise our frequency :grin: :cheer:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 am

Yes of course. Thank you ArturoDekko your response put me just right.

She makes a lot of money and so do people like Deepak Chopra, Oprah et al. That is why the alarm bells are rigning around the net-osphere.

Point being that many of the bods attracted to her live and function in the money realm so she is there for them. You are so right certain ones just do not need that message because they are at a different stage.

Maybe she just 'channels' and so has made up her past from lots of past life memories ....who knows??? ( alot of her past seems made up)

Definite the spiritual lineage is way more relevant. She does speak well, and much of her message is sound as you point out. Who doesn't have a dark side??

sufi saying: "Do not look in my face, take what is in my hand"

Return to Videos