A light went on.

A light went on.

Postby squark » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:32 pm

With bankruptcy proceedings looming over council tax I had a massive realization.

Rule by consent.
Utter Bollocks, we are ruled by trickery, deception and ultimately by force.

If you want to withdraw from the Society because your direction and its have parted company, you may not. If you want to say no thanks to the services on offer and no thanks to the bill, you may not. You will buy what the government says you will buy no matter how corrupted, toxic, shoddy and substandard it is. You will pay every day of your life for a service that when needed will be way short of what you were sold and have no comeback. Cancer will kill you because the system says there is no cure, you will die of cold because the systems secrets on energy are too valuable, you will be given promises as payment but not allowed to pay with promises of your own, you will be expected to maintain the illusion that that is equality. You will pay for what is yours and pay when you pass it someone else, then they will pay. Any relationship with any other being will have an agent of government imposed within it. They will take your efforts towards a better world and use it to destroy your neighbours beautiful children. They do this with your "consent"

You are quite at liberty to ask any questions you like, just don't expect an answer.

There is no freeman option. We really are slaves.

It's a day of defeat for me. A back to the beginning.
I'm in rebellion against my own optimistic self.

The law is something they do to you!
I'm gonna print me a T-shirt.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: A light went on.

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 pm

I am on the edge of being a totally free man. If I accomplish it, I dont know how I will communicate how good or bad it is. I know my life is better now than when I was living completely immersed in the machine but I still fear snipping those final ties.
Freeman Stephen

Postby musashi » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:36 pm

This, too, will pass.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:29 pm

The thing is Squark, they do do it all with our consent. People give their consent to be screwed without even knowing how they are giving their consent.

People actually consent to being thrown in jail while at the same time railing against it!

It isn't really trickery and deceit that they are using, it is our ignorance that they use against us.
Dreadlock

Postby squark » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 pm

So what do I do if it's bankruptcy in a weeks time.
Write to all the parties, Council, Solicitors and Courts saying you have it all wrong, I do not willingly consent to be governed.
Thats what I said 2 years ago plain and simple.
If they make the person Bankrupt do I loose my house, do they raid my bank account?
Do I just then have to say "Its not the persons house, its my house."

I have got to the point where I don't give a shit, give them the money just to shut the idiots up. But then they won, they took my free will and are killing my neighbours. I don't want to give them the shit off my shoe.

I've just taken to shouting FUCK OFF at them on the phone. But I want it over with. I don't like hating the attitudes of the people I have to deal with. Its mental torture they are doing to me. The council says appeal the liability order, the court says there's no way to, round and round in freaking circles!

Just as long as they admit that they rule by force, that's my new best outcome. Show them up for the lying hypocrites they are.
squark

Postby squark » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Dreadlock wrote:The thing is Squark, they do do it all with our consent. People give their consent to be screwed without even knowing how they are giving their consent.

People actually consent to being thrown in jail while at the same time railing against it!

It isn't really trickery and deceit that they are using, it is our ignorance that they use against us.

Well if its not informed consent, its tricked out of us and its not consent at all. If you state I don't consent then you don't.

I've just watched Rob Menard saying if I don't say no to you sitting on my knee in 5 minutes time then I consented to it. OK but if you come to sit on my knee and I push you away, that's not consent, right now, in this moment.

ITS ALL SUCH UTTER BULLSHIT he shouted as loud as his lungs could manage. And they took that as consent. Arrrrgh!!!!!!!!
Ah well, at least I got angry, that's a start.
I feel the need for a meeting with some real freemen, i'm just a beginner. Who has actually made it out of their clutches. I want to get it right! Is there a meet going on anywhere?
squark

Postby Rongo121 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi Squark

I remember watching a vid of "we are change Manchester" and one of the speakers mentioned something which immediately caught my attention, having done some research on the subject myself.

She said "the only time i ever had any success in court was when i went in as the executor".
If you're not acting as the executor, as far as they are concerned, you're an incompetent and almost nothing you do or say will make any difference.

BTW i'm meeting up with Teflontone on Sunday. If you're interested, PM me for the details and i can arrange to pick you up, i'm not far from you.

Best of luck mate.
Rongo121

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:03 am

I'll give you an example of the kind of thing that happens.

JP - "Mr. Bloggs, where you driving that vehicle?"
Bloggs - "Yes, but I don't consent to the road traffic act."
JP - "Mr. Bloggs, you have admitted to driving the vehicle and breaking the speed limit. The law says you must pay the fine, will you pay?"
Bloggs - "No! I don't consent!"

What is happening here?

Every time the JP calls Bloggs "Mr." he is assuming Bloggs is consenting to statute.
Every time Bloggs responds to the JP, without refusing the use of title, he is consenting to statute - but then states "I don't consent".
Obviously Bloggs sounds like a crazy man or an incompetent fool, so the JP ignores him and finds him guilty.

Is there any trickery going on? Not really. Bloggs is ignorant and the court is taking advantage of that ignorance. You could call it sound business practice.
Dreadlock

Postby Rongo121 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 am

Well put Dreadlock, i think they call that being of a double mind.

Another thing i think is very important is to rebut all presumptions and assumptions right at the start simply by stating" For and on the record I hereby rebut all presumptions and assumptions".
Rongo121

Return to General chat