Crown Servant, Public Servant, Civil Servant?

Re: Crown Servant, Public Servant, Civil Servant?

Postby hurn » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm

found this
A Crown employee is someone who holds an office or employment under the Crown such as a member of the UK armed forces, a civil servant or a diplomat. It does not include all public servants such as doctors and nurses, who work for their local NHS Trust, or teachers who work for the Local Education Authority. Nor does it include employees of government agencies and non-departmental public bodies.

Crown employees are always taxed in the UK in full on their Crown employment income whether the duties of the employment are carried out in the UK or overseas. As a result residence is irrelevant in determining their liability on their Crown employment income.
DONT WORRY IT WONT BE LONG NOW the countdown has started
User avatar
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Return to General chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest