Is the Cyprus Bail-out, Bail-in Sell-Out planned for the UK

Re: Is the Cyprus Bail-out, Bail-in Sell-Out planned for the UK

Postby silent one » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

holy vehm wrote:
silent one wrote:One of the major effects apart from the obvious theft is that small to medium businesses are either closing or as in a friend of my mums, having to lay of 80% of staff leaving only one, he has had 700,000 euros stolen. If it happens here, well I think it is Obvious, that this is to start a bank run, but what do you do, leave it in your account and have it stolen or take it out now. You are damned if you do, and you are damned if you don't. Typical 'Criminals in Charge' ploy.

It was revealed late last week that many of the Cyprian elite appear to have had advanced notice as billions left Cypriot banks in the weeks before the banks shut and this wealth tax applied. (for definition of wealth tax - see theft)

Further evidence that this is designed to reduce the economy to ruin is that many of those affected are in fact small and medium business's many of which have no choice but to close making it all but impossible for the people to work their way out of this mess.

If thats the kind of help the ECB is offering they can shove it. How in the hell would the people of Cyprus have been worse off if they had followed the example of Iceland.

I think that is the reason they have not left the Euro, A) If it became widely known in Cyprus the Cypriot Government would be toast, and B) where do you think they could have moved their money too, how about the Banks controlled by the Troika, great bargaining tool for the Troika don't you think, ie:- Stay in the EU or we zero your cash. I wrote something similar on the www.cyprus-forum.com site a few days ago. http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus40118-270.html#p750052

holy vehm wrote:FFS, at what point do the owners and shareholders of these banks start taking a hit?

They won't, part of the pay off. But what they don't see is further down the line some of them WILL be thrown to the people as sacrificial lions to the lambs. The "Criminals in Charge" are above the law, they own the courts and they believe they are untouchable. The "criminals in Charge" will have a plan, this all seems to be put in place to be implemented at the same time as near as damn, It will create the flack and the media will guide the lambs in their thoughts and actions. Like I said, if you take your money out, you create the Bank run, if you leave it in, they will steal it, you are damned if do and are damned if you don't.
But I think that the Criminals in charge have made a miscalculation in that they didn't think people would recognise so quickly who were the instigators. On the day the banks re-opened, the BBC were interviewing people and around 9.30 -9.45am GMT they happened to interview a Cypriot Lady who managed to say on live BBC TV that they were being used as an experiment, throughout the rest of the coverage that I saw, the BBC repeated the other interviews but not the Cypriot lady. My mum lives in Cyprus and I have been out there a few times with my views on the SYSTEM, and my mums friends have commented to her that maybe I was little erm 'offbeat' , last week one of her friends apologised. this link is one thread that I have joined in on, http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus40266.html
Nothing will change unless the rest of the people cotton on, but as always it is only when it affects them directly, I will keep talking to people as much as I can, and I am crap at conversation. The way I see it is at some point people far articulate than I will start talking en mass. Onwards and upwards, I don't know what the answers are, and I do see that as part of the problem but then I've got to start somewhere. all the best sven
silent one

Postby silent one » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 pm

treeman wrote:[20:23:29]
Although few depositors realize it, legally the bank owns the depositor’s funds as soon as they are put in the bank. Our money becomes the bank’s, and we become unsecured creditors holding IOUs or promises to pay..

I only found that out a few days ago, we have been lead to believe 'our' savings were safe, it aint. So why is it still in banks ?, No interest is being earned on it, and in effect they have our savings at no risk, they can and have pissed it against a tree,(sorry treeman) but because it is paper, if we take it out, the banks collapse, and the paper is worthless, in the meantime the Central Banks have been buying the gold. The thing is though, I'm not that sure the reason is to hoard it, I have a sneaking tingle of dread, it is to flood the markets when the fiat currency collapses. What are our options then, no doubt the one they have planned, digital, one of the reasons I don't get Bitcoin, it is to draw us into the digital age of currency, money they don't even have to print.
silent one

Postby holy vehm » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 am

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/31/cyprus-presidents-family-transferred-millions-to-london-days-before-bank-confiscations/

Over the weekend it was reported that people in Cyprus may lose as much as 60 percent of the money in their savings accounts.

The president of Cyprus, acting on behalf of the people, rolled over to the EU and agreed to go along with their plan and continue to mandate the EU currency under his jurisdiction.

Just days before the confiscations were announced to the public, a company closely connected to the president of Cyprus transferred millions of dollars to London.

RT reported that:

During two days, 12 and 13 of March, the company A.Loutsios & Sons Ltd., co-owned by Loutsios John, the husband of Nikos Anastasiadis’ daughter, Elsa, took five promissory notes worth €21 million from Laiki Bank. The money was then transferred to London, reported Cypriot newspaper Haravgi, affiliated to the communist-rooted AKEL party. The withdrawal was fulfilled just three days before the Eurogroup meeting when euro finance ministers agreed a 10 billion euro ($13 billion) bailout for Cyprus. The newspaper recalls that Cyprus Finance Minister, Michalis Sarris, publicly admitted that the government was aware in advance about the Eurogroup’s intentions to impose a “haircut” on bank deposits of more than 100,000 euros.

Responding to the allegations, Anastasiades said: “The attempt to defame companies or people linked to my family… is nothing but an attempt to distract people from the liability of those who led the country to a state of bankruptcy.”

Yet as president of a country involved in central banking, Anastasiades is absolutely complicit in the countries state of bankruptcy. In addition, a list of companies and politicians that had loans written off by banks at the heart of Cyprus’ bailout crisis was published in Greece and was subsequently handed to the Cypriot parliament’s ethics committee.

This situation has caught the attention of people worldwide, who are now wondering if their savings accounts are at risk, considering that Cyprus is not much different from any other central banking government. These measures are not just possible in other places, they have actually already been planned, Cyprus just happens to be the first place in the EU to get robbed.

Earlier last week Anastasiades admitted that the measures in Cyprus were simply an “experiment” concocted by the European Union in an attempt to deal with their current debt crisis.

It was also revealed in plans dating back to last year that

“Confiscation of the customer deposits in Cyprus banks, it seems, was not a one-off, desperate idea of a few Eurozone “troika” officials scrambling to salvage their balance sheets. A joint paper by the US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Bank of England dated December 10, 2012, shows that these plans have been long in the making; that they originated with the G20 Financial Stability Board in Basel, Switzerland; and that the result will be to deliver clear title to the banks of depositor funds.”

It was also reported last week that a Cyprus style “bail in” was proposed in the new 2013 Canadian budget.

There has been a rush towards precious metals and Bitcoin because people are attempting to retain as much of their wealth as possible, but for many who have had their funds seized it was too late.

To help the people of Cyprus get their assets off the grid, Jeff Berwick has announced that he will be opening a Bitcoin ATM in Cyprus in the coming weeks.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Previous

Return to General chat