Whoops! A Judge who knows what LAWFUL means??

Re: Whoops! A Judge who knows what LAWFUL means??

Postby jobsaboba » Fri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm

I think it is essential to remember the basics here.

As a freeman, one has looked at society, and reasoned that it is not fair and could be so much better.
One has then taken the time to educate oneself on the facts, again using reason to come to a balanced viewpoint.

The Money system as it stands can only lead to one thing.... DEBT....
This in turn can only lead to one thing........ SLAVERY...

Slavery to any other being is WRONG

We as freemen MUST remember that we are answerable to ourselves, and ourselves ONLY.

Anyone who is answerable to another, in my view, CANNOT make any form of balanced judgement, on the grounds that
their accountability is to another being or belief system that is not their own.

Therefore anyone who is answerable to another and tries to defend their standpoint to a third party, is already in conflict in their own minds.
It must then follow, that any communication with these beings will eventually reach a boundary where they can go no further.

These are the gates that we have walked through, that they cannot.

For me the answer is simple....

If they aint ready to go through the gates......leave em in the pen !!

Regards

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 22, 2009 12:48 pm

jobsaboba wrote:I think it is essential to remember the basics here. If they aint ready to go through the gates......leave em in the pen !!

Couldn't agree more, Jobs - but ya can't blame me for trying! I will NEVER stop trying, for I believe in freeing my fellow man/womb-man - no matter the time it takes me. If I die of old age in the process, plenty more will take my place, eh? :wink:

It's a good game with Hoops and myself. I do enjoy our chats, you see - and I do hold out the hope that I can change his mind before he is asked to do something he will later regret. Too late for me, but I try....

The gate to the pen is open, Hoops.....all you have to do is decide to walk, m8...when, which direction and how fast is your choice - least we give you one, your own 'side' will not be so accommodating very soon.

Peace and love,

Baldy (Pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Quite true Jobs.

Quite true, Pete

And (as ever) our favourite Policyman distinguishes himself (as ever) by completely (deliberately?) missing the point (as ever)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jobsaboba » Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 pm

pete n veronica.... I agree BUT....
The Pain ........

How the FUCK do we explain that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 22, 2009 6:06 pm

This is exactly the point, isn't it? You can't MAKE someone see....you can point out the hulking great elephant in the room, the piles of it's shit, the footprints, the feckin SMELL.....but until they're ready, they will still not see it, as their frame of reference (and in some cases their employer :wink: ) says "ain't no elephants round 'ere, dude" Sad, painful, but true....

In the meantime, thay all prop-up the system which has caused all of the painmisery, poverty and has soaked the earth with innocent blood FOR MILLENNIA !!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Fri May 22, 2009 9:33 pm

They have no more "authority" than Securicor or Group4.

They think it's all "real"! Ah! Bless ...
Policymen.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Hooplescat » Fri May 22, 2009 11:03 pm

I don't think I miss the point, V - the only point I make here is that I cannot argue with your right to hold whatever views you have regarding G20 etc, and sometimes I agree with them on certain issues - I just feel passionately that I do my job with respect for people and can carry out my role treating people with kindness. Whilst there may be many problems that you perceive in the hierarchy and government above, I am still able to go and do my job in good conscience day in day out. You frequently talk about all policymen, and talk about things like the photographing issue and treating people disrespectfully...I know and take pride in the fact that I do not act in those ways - therefore you can talk about your experiences being bad, or things you have seen that you feel are wrong, and I cannot possibly call you a liar - I just ask that you respect that not all police people are any one way, and that it would be fairer to talk about some, but not ALL police - surely that is a fair point? I almost wish I could be on the scene when you have reason to interract with the police, to show you how it can be done with respect.

And Baldy, I love your quote, it is a fair observation...
Hooplescat

Postby markie b » Sat May 23, 2009 12:24 am

aye i agree there hoops there are good and bad in all walks of life police are people to some forces are trained better then others and have different objectives then others but no matter how good the training or what the objective its down to the individual and how they handle the circumstance they are in at the time.its mostly to do with the powers that be the higher up the further away they get from reality but at the same point the more crap they throw on the people to swallow the more the foot soldiers hold of the shitty end of the stick and get delt the abuse which in itself can turn the police man bad.
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Previous

Return to General chat