John Harris to be the next king?

Re: John Harris to be the next king?

Postby Prajna » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Oh Musashi! I have been eagerly, some might even say "impatiently", awaiting this epochal announcement; it's always good to know who is next to step up as national tyrant, the present encumbrance is rumoured to have a somewhat tarnished reputation.

The once and future king, wow, Buckfastleigh certainly does attract a better class of orator.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby musashi » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Prajna wrote:Oh Musashi! I have been eagerly, some might even say "impatiently",

Speakng as your wannabee benignly dictatorial spiritual advisor with an oriental flavour, I am keen to tell you that eagerness is the mother of impatience. It's irritating. Stop it!

I forgot to mention that both talks were filmed and, for the tourist as well as the purist, they will soon be up on that old youtube. You can fast forward throoough the boring anecdotal stuff - whoosh - and get to the last bits where he tells of his impending new career change and the audience response. I might recommend it. Well, I might!

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby holy vehm » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Good for him and those that desire a 'King'
Im sure many will welcome the coming of the saviour in Kingly robes.

Shame many still require to be led but whats a shepherd without a flock or a flock without a shepherd.

Still, it gives John something to do.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby musashi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 pm

I am no apologist for John, but there are many threads to this patchwork.
I shall continue to watch this space.
Problem reaction solution.

Musashi
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm

i think the problem with the jh fans is that they basically want a replacement leader despite the philosophy of leading yourself.

people who are just exchanging masters are never going to enter the paradigm shift, part of me thinks maybe sheep are sheep by nature and you cant really change that, but then part of me realizes that idiot knew then (when i was a sheep) what i know now, i would never have been in the follower/leader mindset.
Freeman Stephen

Postby pitano1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:52 pm

:wink: everything,as far as authority, is concerned is based on an
unrebutted/criminal claim.

the thing is one needs force to convince/batter the subects into compliance

also i cant see,that making pyramaniacle promises,is going to put lawful rebellion
in the top ten of philosophical movements.

another aspect,that i find,that runs contrary to the history,of our fine isle,is that
in the usual run of events.

The King normally waits until after the coronation,before he starts threatening to
`flash fry the clergy. :giggle:

ps.
note to self-must have a look,to see,how
many eyes,john has since i last met him.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:05 am

Freeman Stephen wrote:i think the problem with the jh fans is that they basically want a replacement leader despite the philosophy of leading yourself.

people who are just exchanging masters are never going to enter the paradigm shift, part of me thinks maybe sheep are sheep by nature and you cant really change that, but then part of me realizes that idiot knew then (when i was a sheep) what i know now, i would never have been in the follower/leader mindset.

The above quote is one of the "threads of the patchwork" I mentioned back a bit - and one of the reasons I shall continue to watch this space.

The very nature of many of john's talks was to mimic, during the talk, what was happening to them out in the world. While they were outraged at what was happening out there in the world they were smilingly accepting john doing it to them - and he tells them he is doing it. He tells them it is speculation. He tells them it is Marketing. I have heard him tell an audience that he will be NLP-ing them during the talk. I left immediately but all others remained, smiling, to be NLP'd. How many times did he say they were jumping from one box into another? How many times did he indicate that they were swapping one tyrant for the promises of another? The list goes on.

The signs of the claim to kingship, or the offering of it to him, have been there for several years. The intent was clear in many of his writings.

After the Buckfastleigh talk we sat until 6 am talking. As a result (and having been allowed to interrogate him in a psychiatric kind of way for about three hours) and then after the Penzance talk - I am convinced that John's actions are intended to reverberate through several levels of action. Consider the word "speculation", and the phrase "problem, reaction, solution".

As I said, I shall continue to watch this space. The fat lady is not yet on stage, methinks.

Musashi

ps. He expressed an affection for you, Stephen :hug:
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 pm

the last post i use the word "idiot". thats a predictive text error code for the word "I", which is ironic.

anyway.

you think we should all get on the bandwagon shouting john harris is king until theres a general revulsion to the idea of kings? i could do that under any id but john is for the chop from kings, subjects and any free people not in on his reverse psychology trick.

i dont think it will work and i think it will only add to the confusion.
Freeman Stephen

Postby musashi » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:18 pm

No, Stephen. I do not suggest that you, we, or anyone, get on any bandwagon. I merely report and add a thought which is all my own.

Musashi
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

i wasnt saying you were i was being sceptical of johns plan.
Freeman Stephen

Next

Return to General chat