ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

Re: ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

Postby kevin » Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Just reminds me of 'Demolition Man' - "John Spartan, you have been fined ten credits for a violation of the verbal morality code" FECK OFF!! :rotfl:

No laughing matter when they bring it in, though, is it? :grr:

yep, thanks Pete, i couldn't remember the name of the film...spot on though, it's close with things like sampling DNA from your breath, face recognition, ANPR. fingerprint scanners....it's real close!! :grr:
kevin

Postby MikeThomas » Fri May 08, 2009 12:46 pm

It all seems to be a glimpse of the future in these Hollywood propaganda films. People always quote 'The Matrix', but there are other films like this including 'The Running Man', 'Minority Report', 'Twelve Monkeys' to name a few.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Highspirit » Fri May 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Absolutely Mike, and who owns these huge movie producing companies? Especially 'Columbia Pictures'. Need I answer!

When the time comes they will simply say, ''well we have been trying to tell you for years you dumb asses, not our fault you didnt get the message''.

Just like the Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland and the Jules Verne Films/books, all the clues are there.

I remember watching 'I AM LEGEND' with Will Smith there was a scene where he goes and opens the fridge door which swings right out into the screen and holds shot for just a few seconds. The fridge door has fridge magnets upon it and an imposing picture stuck to the door of.......... yes.... Barak Obama.

This was a while before that game they play every few years called 'an Election' but talk about subliminal messages that that and many other films are filled with. Not just the subliminal but the overall message as well, it's all there. The ease of brainwashing when your subconscience is most at risk during times like this is astonishing. It has been proven many times.

Go to the cinema and report for your mind control and brainwashing session like a good little drone.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby kevin » Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 pm

I see this story in the Gardian hidden by the MP thefts

ID cards could grant the taxman access to your bank records

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/henryporter/2009/may/18/indentity-card-tax-office

Secondary legislation laid before parliament last week reveals that the taxman will have access to the log of a person's major transactions, hotel bookings, airline tickets, holidays, car payment plans etc. Naturally the subject of this inspection will have no idea that HM Revenue and Customs is examining their spending log or what deductions, false or otherwise, will be made.

As the Daily Mail pointed out this legislation was quietly introduced to parliament at the very moment that MPs' fraudulent and tax-avoiding affairs were being revealed by the Daily Telegraph. A piquant detail in the long story of how parliament has come to revile the ordinary member of the public

And they say i'm just paranoid
:puzz:
kevin

Postby kevin » Tue May 19, 2009 12:23 pm

also Manchester to start the ball rolling on ID cards this year

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8035002.stm

Manchester will this autumn become the first city where people can sign up for an ID card, Jacqui Smith has said.

Anyone over 16 in the city with a UK passport will be able to apply for a card from the Home Office.

The home secretary's speech signals her determination to push ahead with the cards, which will initially cost £30, despite opposition

The Manchester launch will mark the beginning of the main phase of the ID scheme which ministers say will culminate in cards being available nationwide by 2012.

At a series of meetings on Wednesday, Ms Smith said post offices and pharmacies could play an important role in the success of the ID scheme, allowing people to give their fingerprints and a face scan while "out doing the shopping".

kevin

Previous

Return to General chat