ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

Re: ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 06, 2009 3:26 pm

It is the ONLY reason I can see for the determination they show in getting us to have them. The card will create JOINDER, as we agree to play the PERSON by furnishing our biometric details.

We are then - LEGALLY - that PERSON in CAPS on the bleeding card, m8.

I would welcome being wrong, but what else would drive them to this? - Maybe as a prelude to RFID's inside our bodies? - Have this chip, it's far less fag than carrying the card, cos if you forget to have it, we FINE you?

Dunno, but I for one am never having one, that's for sure.

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby bilco » Wed May 06, 2009 3:44 pm

I do understand what your saying Baldy, it may be the reason for issuing ID cards or maybe some other motive,but as you rightly point out,that while implimenting ID's it does encompass the fiction we are trying to avoid. However they already have details we have furnished in the past (Driving Licence etc) but we still avoid using the fiction when necessary. If it's illegal not to carry them, then we are under Common law so it goes around again. What do you think?

:love:
bilco

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Yes, I see what you mean, Bilco - however I only worry as my driving licence has the lawful excuse bit. It only carries a pic of me, but these things can carry so much more info on us. How do I know what it will carry? - I only have HMGov's say-so as to what info is on the card and I wouldn't trust them to tell me the time!!

I am not an alarmist, but I really don't see the motive, other than as;

a) A vehicle toward RFID chip implantation, eventually being able to turn us off, through disruption of our bodies bio-electrical fields?

b) Welding me and my PERSON into one 'thing' for thier benefit and my detriment, financially and the above?

Can anyone think of any other reasons, apart from the laughable notion that a home-grown terrorist (MI5, MI6, ???) may bomb me and these cards will stop them? How exactly? - do they have a detector in them, which deploys a bomb-bag, should I plant one, much as an airbag in my car deploys in an accident?

As for ID theft - what is the popint when gov ministers have 'left' all our details on pendrives and then 'lost' them......so this will stop it? I think not.

Any other reasons? Anyone?

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby kevin » Thu May 07, 2009 7:05 am

yes, electronic banking....the end of paper money, you'll just swipe your card for everything, it will be linked to your bank account and the government will know every little thing you buy. which magazines...which newspaper, how many socks and which brand, where you were when you bought it, who you were with, how long you stayed in that area.

i never used to be paranoid but i think i have good reason to be
kevin

Postby Highspirit » Thu May 07, 2009 7:34 am

Yep thats exactly right Kev and you know what they are going to do, well in fact they are already doing it.

They will introduce many more thousands and thousands of Stautes which will create so many offences and criminlise you that you wont know which way to turn.

Then of course, because they have full control of the electronic money then you have no say whatsoever when they just fine your chip on the spot. They will be able to know exactly what you are doing, when and also what Statute you may be breaching and your digits will be deducted and a thank you for your business receipt sent to you in the post or your e-mail whuich they will be monitoring anyway. You will have no choice as they will have you bang to rights on their Statutes because a computer will monitor everything.

After that they stick the dreaded chip in your body (for protection from terrorists and criminal gangs you understand) and then switch you on and off like the docile toy you will become. In fact there will be no need for Policy Officers to carry Tasers anymore as they will have a remote switch to just zap your body via the chip into compliance.

And if anyone thinks this is nonsense then you just watch it unfold before your very eyes. They will use false flag attacks and instill fear to get exactly what they want and get you the people screaming out and begging to be protected from this fear. You will be like putty in their tyrannical hands. You just wait and see.

EVERYBODY WAKE UP TO THIS IT IS HAPPENING!!!!! THEY WANT ENTIRE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING. YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDRENS CHILDREN ARE AT SEVERE RISK, THEY ARE THE TARGETS.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 am

Highspirit wrote:EVERYBODY WAKE UP TO THIS IT IS HAPPENING!!!!! THEY WANT ENTIRE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING. YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDRENS CHILDREN ARE AT SEVERE RISK, THEY ARE THE TARGETS.

Yup.

"Now, just look into this machine, it will take a scan of your eye"

"Is there a laser in that machine?"

"Well, yes ... but it's perfectly safe"

"OK" ...
..."Oh ... I can't see anything now! It suddenly all went dark!"

"Oh ... sorry ... have we blinded you for life ... no problem ... I'll get an engineer to re-adjust this machine as soon as possible"
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 am

Highspirit wrote:It makes me sick to see the govermnet give the banks £1triilion ++ in the UK of Tax Payers money (your money) ...

No.

That's just what they DIDN'T do.

All they did was to type some numbers into a computer. How many times does this need to be said ... until the penny drops?

The mechanism whereby they can just do that ... at will .. is what stinks.

Yet another argument for not believing all the bullshit in the Main Stream Media?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

Exactly! - what they did was to promise our taxes for a further period of time.

I looked at a post on a forum somewhere, where the poster researched the bankruptcy laws and found that bankruptcy lasts 70 years - three score and ten. After this period, the debtor was termed to be free of the debt. This law was passed in 1869 - 70 years later, we have 1939 - voila, massively increased public spending and the resultant debt, thanks to the war!

It is now 70 years from 1939 and again - voila! - another massively increased round of public spending and the resultant increased debt.

Seems to me that the bankers merely come up with an excuse to keep us in increasing debt - now why would they do that? - taxes.Leading to eternal slavery.......seems likely does it not?

Otherwise, our debts would become null and void after 70 years under the Bankruptcy Act of 1869!! We would be free of taxes, debt and be able to build a proper world, fit for all, by printing our own, interest free money. That would never do, so we have this fake crash and the resultant 'bail-out'.

The one common theme is the INCREASE of debt each time this 70 year cycle closes. Sinister and disturbing, is it not?

Banksters was the term coined in the 30's - nothing changes, I suggest.
BaldBeardyDude

Postby kevin » Thu May 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Highspirit wrote:.

They will introduce many more thousands and thousands of Stautes which will create so many offences and criminlise you that you wont know which way to turn.

.[/b]

mr billbo baggins has exceeded his 2 quarts of pipe tobacco this week.....fine.... two credits
mr D Rinker has exceeded his 21 units this week..............................fine.... two credits
mr bulmer has bought apples and sugar this week....possible tax evasion........investigate!!! home brew....fine two credits
mr T Orist doesn't have access to that area.......fine two credits
no lending cash to friends...only official channels...with interest
no not paying tax

we're almost there, i use cash as much as possible
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Just reminds me of 'Demolition Man' - "John Spartan, you have been fined ten credits for a violation of the verbal morality code" FECK OFF!! :rotfl:

No laughing matter when they bring it in, though, is it? :grr:
BaldBeardyDude

PreviousNext

Return to General chat