ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

Postby Highspirit » Wed May 06, 2009 6:43 am

Oh shock horror, step back in amazement. ID Cards are to rocket ahead despite the costs. Funny how the agenda has a healthy budget isnt it.

Hoops, I keep your eye on this agenda mate.

It's like this phoney and illegal war we are fighting in Iraq/Afghanistan. Seems it has an endless budget to maim, kill, exploit and abuse innocent people and all in our name. The budget for this is expansive and has no limit as long as more innocent people are being executed with this funding and helps the agenda towards it's goal in the name of democarcy. What a joke. If the life we lead here and in the USA is meant to be a free and democratic society then I think those poor innocent victims may be better off without it.

It makes me sick to see the govermnet give the banks £1triilion ++ in the UK of Tax Payers money (your money) whilst the banks repossess your homes because you cannot afford a few payments of their corrupt and fraudulent lending. The banks will make you homeless in a heartbeat but expect you to dig deep in your pockets for the rest of your life and the lives of your children to pay the Taxes neccessary to pay them for their own mistakes and bail them out when they were having problems.

We are deep in the hardest recession the world and the UK has ever seen but yes, we have over £3 bilion to start the roll-out of Big Brother ID Cards that are apparantly to tackle Imigration (thats a joke), Terrorism (the only terrorists we have to fear are those in power) and ID Fraud (well we can see about that one).

Let me cover Immigration - When I was a serving officer we would regular find groups of illegal imigrants who had managed to get into the UK on trucks/trains, smuggling etc. What do you think our brief was when we found these illegal immigrants? It may or may not surprise you to know that our brief was to just give them a slip of paper with the Immigration services address on in Croydon and then just let them go. No arrest, no detention, just let them go.
Do you think they dutifully went to Croyden? What a bloody joke. The truth of the matter is the government have no real interest or motivation to do anything serious about immigration and you beter believe it. Another point of course is that most European Countries are now joining the EU (according to the current Chezch Republic Prime Minister who holds the EU Presidency 'reminds him with concerns about the old Communist States that his country left behind')

That means our borders are opening wider and encompassing a lot of the countries who we would previously bar from entering our shores. So bearing in mind these points do you really think they are going to target immigration? No way.

Terrorism - Mmmm as quite rightly pointed out, the official 'conspiracy theory' of the 7/7 incident would suggest that the offenders could have had these ID Cards and it would never have stopped them committing the offence. The most serious terrorist offence seen in this country ever. And I say that because you can judge its severity by the very laws it is responsible for initiating that are destroying your personal freedoms. ID Cards being just one. For thise who really believe the official conspiracy theory (and it is a theory because there is no evidence to indicate otherwise) then I suggest you watch the alternative view movie of this incident called '7/7 A Ludicrous Diversion'.

ID Theft - Come on, what about the theft of our Freedom, I think that is much more inportant and there is alternative technology available to prevent this rather than BB ID Cards.

And of course they are doing their usual trick of stealth. Oh, they are just voluntary. Yea OK, wait and see how many things you will not be able to do if you just happen to not have one.

Yes, the agenda has the healthiest budget on the planet. Funny how we still cannot afford to properly equip and protect our troops dying overseas whilst money can be found to take more of our freedoms away isn't it.

WAKE UP!!!!!! (message to those still in slumber)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: ID Cards (The agenda has a healthy budget)

Postby MikeThomas » Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 am

The current ID Card scheme being launched in Manchester is a 'trade-off' for Government investment in the Manchester transport infrastucture ! Amazing isn't it ? Please correct me if I'm wrong (Don't tell my wife!) but I'm sure I remember a deal being brokered over the transport system and the possibility of a congestion charge. Although the two things don't seem connected, the good people of Manchester voted against the congestion charge and the 'voluntery ID card' scheme was the compromise.

Let's face it people, the Government will do what they want, when they want to, regardless of the opinions of the population who pay their wages. If anyone here did this in their job they would be sacked and, quite right too!

It's time to face up to the fact that we desparatly need to WAKE UP and re-claim our country from these elite, self-serving non-entities !
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 06, 2009 10:55 am

The latest I read is that David Blunkett (spit) is demanding the scrapping of the ID card scheme as is, in favour of MANDATORY biometric passports instead.

So, you won't need ID cards (yet) if you don't travel outside of UKPLC - of course, it's a ruse to get them in by the back door.

Fabians - softly, softly catchee monkey - constant small incremental change is hard to track, that's why they use it, it works!!

Peace and love,

Baldy - Pete
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Hooplescat » Wed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

insofar as as a card that replaced driving licence and passport and national insurance etc etc I wouldn't have a massive problem with this kind of id card. If it was provided at no cost and at a suitable time.

But let's be serious...what in god's name is it supposed to help? Terrorism? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ridiculous

In a climate of global recession to devote that kind of money to a scheme nobody really wants or at least doesn't care about, is beyond belief. To imply that it will tackle terrorism and immigration issues is a cynical lie. To make people who are already under severe financial pressure (which they clearly eventually will) is immoral.

And identity theft? How long is it going to take before these things are forged anyway. It won't help a tiny bit.

I am with you all on this - typical labour government, sneakily setting up unprecedented levels of control and invasion into our lives. They have steadily been doing it for over a decade, and it is sinister.
:police:
Hooplescat

Postby tigereyes » Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 am

Hi guys i belong to a group called NO2ID and i get newsletters about government papers and stuff to do with Parliament etc, i will put some info up on here so that all can read and be informed. There has been info on the government wanting to centralise GP's data bases, have any of you heard of this? ALL details of EVERY member of your household will be held centrally, that will include all inoculations ever had, operations, NI number,how many illnesses, marraiges, children, terminations, diseases, EVERYTHING.so again this can be accessed by all and sundry, the government can keep an eye on you, and of course it will be compromised. You can however, write to your GP and explain that you and others in your household, incl children/babies, do NOT wish to be held on a central database and they cannot then include yours, or that of your families, details.
As i said i will post up some info here for others to read, prolly be later this afternoon,
hugs
Tigs x
tigereyes

Postby Highspirit » Wed May 06, 2009 11:53 am

WOW Hoops, a point I think we can almost agree on. Fantastic. Now, the only point of argument we would have here is that you have to remember that it wouldn't matter who was in power, Labour, Conservative or any of the others. You see, Elections are strictly for entertainment purposes only.

See how fiercely opposed the Conservative's are to these ID Cards? Mark my words they will do nothing to withdraw them when they win the popularity vote because they are the agenda of the Puppet Masters, the real Government in the shadows (see Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group etc).

It just so happens that the puppet masters have preferred to have a Labour Government for the last 10yrs because Tony B liar (Freemason) was a very good whipping boy and did exactly as he was told. That is why our Tony is getting the permanent EU seat for the UK. He is being rewarded.

Do you not think it is a bit strange that as soon as our Tony left and handed over to Brown (a Prime Minister no-one wanted or voted for), that the whole economy collapses and he is in the firing line. That's becuase our Tony is the Puppet Masters 'Blue Eyed Boy' and he was pulled out before they brought about the collapse.

It all makes sense when you know the agenda.

By the way Hoops, have you seen the film Zeitgeist yet mate?
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby kevin » Wed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Highspirit wrote:The most serious terrorist offence seen in this country ever.

hmm...remember the Manchester bomb!

no ID card would of stopped those guys either, i agree with you on all count Highspirit and like i said the other day they are conditioning our young into having them by forcing anyone who appears to be under 25 to show ID to purchase alchohol, that'll make half the country just say...well i need one anyway...why fight it...i want more beer
kevin

Postby tigereyes » Wed May 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Too true, hubby asked me this yesterday, " have they upped the age of consent to drinking alcohol?" i responded by saying " no why?" he said, " i just noticed that in Asda today they want to see ID if you appear to look under 25!!!!!" go figure! :thinks:
hugs
Tigs x
tigereyes

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I don't think TPTB are being entirely honest (pauses for astonished gasps) I think the reason they require these ID cards is simple.

Should you have a card, incorporating biometric data, proving you are A PESRON, then you cannot be anything else, can you? They'll have photo, fingerprints, DNA, etc, etc - ALL PROVING you are your PERSON, not a human, man, whatever we use at present to get rid of their statutes.

You with me, or do I not put it very well - we can no longer DENY we are a PERSON after we are issued with these things. :grr:

As for me - I paraphrase here, but .......YOU CAN HAVE MY DNA WHEN YOU REMOVE IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS :mrgreen:

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby bilco » Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 pm

That sounds ominous Baldy. If that's right we will have to make a wallet to keep it in that doubles as a crib card, which could reserve us the right to ignore the fiction. :puzz:
bilco

Next

Return to General chat