Dismissing the parlamentariens

Re: Dismissing the parlamentariens

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Yes. 'My' MP's head is made from solid mahogany.

Apparently Free has some more ideas. I'm still waiting to hear them in detail.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Far from the Crowd » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:18 am

Back from the free-man meeting at Russel Square where I pointed out this site to the free-men there so we can get as many contructive ideas onto the forum as possible.
I must say at this point, I'm a nocturnal being, and in the peace and quiet of the small hours right now I shall be beavering away at compiling the two documents I already mentioned. I don't expect to get it right first time and so it will be up to Veronica and the forum members to add to it if deemed appropriate.

For now, I will think of this as a 'work in progress' until such time as Veronica feels we have enough to present a coherent document of standing which, like John Harris's affadavitt to the Queen, cannot, and therefore will not be rebutted and as such stands to recognise that WE have the power, individualy and collectively to be taken seriously and not treated as 'whinging kids' by a government that thinks it's above the people.

Get some rest if you need, good people. The results are coming soon.

In service to my peers.

Far from the Crowd
Far from the Crowd

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 am

Far from the Crowd has suggested the following for mass-mailing. Allen-Leonard: Caps is fictitious, to be replaced by the actual sender, as commonly called.

The suggestion is that, once this has been agreed upon, I can turn it into a general 'Proven Template', enabling anyone to 'dismiss their MP'.

Allen-Leonard: Caps
c/o 50 Albion Road
Watford
Hertfordshire
[near WD19 4PB]

MR USELESS PRAT, M.P.
HOUSE OF COMMONS
WESTMINSTER
LONDON
SW1A 0AA
Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Notice of dismissal, Service no longer required.

Dear Mr Prat,

It has recently, and with the abundant benefit of historical record, become apparent to my attention that elected Members of Parliament have acted and continue to act, in a manner totally contrary to my beliefs and the Common Good. It is also my understanding that any Man or Womb-man; of Mankind, may be deemed a Ward of the State, a child, incapable of conducting their own affairs by virtue of re-presentment by an Agent of the Crown or a Member of Parliament.

Therefore, since I am an adult and not a child, it has become regrettable but necessary to respectfully remind you and your fellow parliamentarians that only I can present or re-present my truths and beliefs as I see them, and thereby forthwith no longer permit you, or any Agent of the Crown, to act on my behalf without my express written consent and direction without prejudice.

This notice serves, with immediate effect, to inform you Useless Prat, Member of 'The Labour Party', Member of Parliament, (using any appellation, title or derivative thereof the same), your governing body, the Prime Minister, Gordon Brown M.P., that any, and all authority and/or dominion, and/or power of attorney, and/or fiduciary agent, and/or corporate agents, are positions and standings you are not now, nor at any time in the future, authorised to assume or undertake on behalf of I, Allen-Leonard of the Caps family. All prior agreements, tacit or explicit are now null and void, nunc pro tunc, without prejudice or vexation.

All aforementioned agents, corporations and bodies may no longer use any reference to me, my given name or person or authority (actual or implied), to vote, tender, debate act or represent in any colour or form whatsoever, matters pertaining to the direction, or implementation of government or public policy or business on my behalf without my express written consent and authority. All and any prior assumption of authority, representation and governance of I, Allen-Leonard of the Caps family or any derivative thereof is therein and hereby revoked with immediate effect. This notice takes the form of 'Services No Longer Required'

There does not now exist any agreement nor contract, tacit, explicit, implied or otherwise defined wherein you Useless Prat M.P. assume lawful or legal authority to speak, write or in any way communicate any topic or issue whatsoever on behalf of Mr A.L. CAPS or the sentient man on the land of England (and formerly; the landmass known as Albion), Allen-Leonard: of the Caps family and of sound mind. You are obliged under Common Law to desist imposing harm or infringement, duty, levy or trespass upon the sentient being and sovereign soul that is I, Allen-Leonard: of the Caps family.

This notice does not constitute contract. This notice serves to inform all individuals, persons and/or parties of the cessation of any assumed agreement to represent, tacit or explicit.

I further give notice that I will henceforth no longer be voting in Local Elections, By-Elections or General Elections, nor in any European Elections. Re-presentation cannot be reclaimed by some tacit means as such. Re-presentation can only henceforth re-commence by virtue of my written, attested, specific, consent, which will be withheld until I am convinced that such Governance will be duly bound by law, as it should, being the right, fair, honourable, just and reasonable way to proceed.

Sincerely, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation

Allen-Leonard: of the Caps family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE i.e. all Inalienable Natural Rights reserved.

Should you wish to communicate further in this matter please ensure that all letters are clearly addressed to Allen-Leonard: Caps, otherwise said communications will be returned, unread, without any dishonour on My Part.

Well?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby werone » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am

I remember watching a few presentations about freeman status and two teachers stated that if one draws a line from top to bottom down the middle of a page, the debtor is on the left side and the creditor is on the right. Extreme thoughts maybe, but surely it cannot hurt to put the called name and abode of the sender on the top right of the notice.
Also maybe a reference that covers any party that comes to power, whether that be labour, tory, lib etc that until Allen notifies otherwise, no assumption should be made as to consent just because another party has taken power.
I am sure all these things I have noted are in there but as age is slowly creeping upon me I may have missed them.

Lets cover them bases.
werone

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 am

So is this to be a simultaneous mass mailing? Also, have we done away with the numbered list of crimes we object to?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:42 am

jonboy wrote:So is this to be a simultaneous mass mailing? Also, have we done away with the numbered list of crimes we object to?

I'm not sure. This is all open for discussion. Maybe the numbered list of crimes is attached to the main dismissal Notice?

Thoughts are required here. Suggestions as per the left-right suggestion from weareone, and additions to the list of crimes, etc.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Far from the Crowd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Have no fear, I am working on draughting a 'cover letter' to go with this notice but there just isn't enough hours in the day to get all this done as quickly as I'd like so please bear with me. This will be a formidable couple of documents once we've 'ironed out the creases'. I'm into an awful lot of stuff around Commercial Redemption right now, so my time is never 'empty'. Keep watching this space.
Far from the Crowd

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

I've started up some Polls about this, so we can all have a shout.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl4oQHUU4gs

cant get the youtube button to work, do i paste the url inside? :?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 pm

jonboy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4oQHUU4gs&feature=related

cant get the youtube button to work, do i paste the url inside? :?

Take the bit between the "=" and the "&" sign - in this case Kl4oQHUU4gs ... cut it out ... paste it alone, by itself. (You can throw all the rest away)

Just that number. Swipe though it, and click "youtube" (in this case, 'cos it's a "YouTube"). Et voila!

I've done it for you. Edit your Post, and see what I've done.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to General chat