Dismissing the parlamentariens

Dismissing the parlamentariens

Postby Far from the Crowd » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi Veronica,

It's great to see your forum and that as people start realising the truth of who we are and how the government is not serving us we have all the evidence we need to illustrate how they are serving only their own agenda to dominate everything to their gain and our detriment.

Government, globally, has therefore reneged on the 'on continual loan' agreement that they are there ONLY to serve our best interests and keep us away from wars, treason, sedition, invasion, corruption and harm and let us go about our lawful purpose unhindered and with privacy and dignity. THEY HAVE FAILED IN THE DUTY WE PAY, (and have paid), THEM TO PERFORM.

The government now, actually has the audacity to believe we are here to serve 'IT' and so we all must send our own notices to each and every minister pointing out these failures and that in light of such evidence of treason and misappropriation of office, it is appropriate that the addressed 'member of parliament' be 'On Notice' that said ministers' assumed agreement to 're-present' you, the Man (or Womb-man - of Mankind), in any colour or form is therein and hereby revoked with immediate effect. This notice takes the form of 'Services No Longer Required' (military people will be familiar with this terminology).

You as my member of parliament are hereby dismissed and may no longer use any reference to me, my given name or person or authority (actual or implied), to vote, tender, or debate in any form whatsoever. We do not have any agreement nor contract, tacit, implied or otherwise defined wherein you have lawful or legal authority to speak, write or in any way communicate any topic or issue whatsoever on behalf of Mr A.L. CAPS or the sentient man on the land of England Allen-Leonard of the Caps family.

This notice also serves to inform you, Useless Prat m.p. that your governing body or your prime minister has no authority from me to speak, write, or act on my behalf and that as a sentient Man on the land of England (Scotland, Wales, Ireland etc) I shall be taking over the governance of my own affairs and, with my peers, the governance of the affairs of England.

I'm sure someone can do a better job than I of such a Notice and this could serve as a great template along with a covering letter to illustrate why they have failed in their duty. Involvement in war in Afghanistanand Iraq and the subsequent murder of thousands of people as a result. Selling the countrys gold bullion, losing the countrys EU rebate, continuing our submission and inclusion to a foreign power in 1972 (based on the Common Market, a wholesale lie), the secretive traitors to the common law and common good via, freemasonary, common purpose, involvement with the bilderberg group, trilateral commission, council on foreign relations etc. etc. The announcement on Friday July 18th 2008 in The Daily Express - headined; 'Sold Out To Europe', subhead; 'Brown forces Queen to sign away our sovereignty in secret'. Over 3000 new taxes since 1997. The fraudulent banking and judicial systems. I could ramble on for hours and don't play 'favourites' with any party. I invite you to help with the work at hand.
I remain to you, my peers, of service.
Far from the Crowd

Re: Dismissing the parlamentariens

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey! That's goooooood! And a superb idea!

is there any chance you could produce it as a Word .doc, and e-mail it to me as an attachment?

I could write a 'template' for it ... see : viewforum.php?f=3 et al.

(What happens is you click a link, fill in some small boxes, and it produces a specific letter - to requirements - for anyone to copy & post)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Here's some suggestions for expanding/formally stating the reasons for 'Service Dismissal':

I never did, and never will, require you to perform the following services on my behalf:

1) Agreeing to ratify a treaty known as the Treaty of Rome, and all subsequent inter alia treaties up to, and including, the Lisbon Treaty – or EU Constitution by another name – including submission to the will of a Foreign Power defined as treason by the British Constitution.

2) Grossly misusing of the UK Military Defence Forces by implementing – apparently in My Name – illegal invasions into sovereign countries abroad, namely Afghanistan and Iraq – including the horrendous murders of thousands on innocent men, women, children and babies, as well as similar to UK Servicemen and Servicewomen.

3) Providing aid, support and comfort to Israeli and sponsored traitors to humanity itself.

4) Selling My Country’s gold bullion, including at knock-down prices.

5) Supporting multifarious attempts to negate the tents of Common Law, Common Sense and Common Good by subterfuges such as Freemasonry and pseudo-charities such as Common Purpose.

6) Involvement in the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.

7) Implementing of over 3,000 new taxes since 1997, often in the form of Statutory Penalties for actions perfectly lawful under Common Law.

8) Providing aid, support and comfort for insidious, deceptive, and fraudulent Monetary and Banking Systems.

9) Providing aid, support and comfort for a fraudulent Judicial System, based on commerce, as opposed to reasonable, fair, and Natural Justice.

10) Suppressing the long-held tradition of freedom of speech by the insidious method of re-defining it as ‘likely to aid terrorism’, when the majority of said terrorism stems from the activities of the Secret Services.

And many more, too numerous to mention.

Please, everyone, feel free to add additional ones. The more the merrier.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Far from the Crowd » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Veronica,
That's a brilliant idea. We have to admit, most people just don't know where to begin with all this new knowledge and information so, if we can enable each other to make our position known to those who most need to know it, then this will save many thousands of our fellow peers hours in 're-inventing the wheel' for themselves and put the sycophants back in their rightfull position (public servants), even quicker. If anyone else wants to add facts of what had been undertaken by government against the best interest or express wishes of the people in the last 30 to 40 years or of blatent lies and hypocracy then I'm sure we could have the makings of quite a formidable document. 1, Notice of dismissal. 2, Cover letter of reason to expell. Let's get this ball rolling people, we don't have time to waste on frivolous distractions!

I have to attend a free-man meetup in central London this evening and I'm also working on putting together a comprehensive talk on freeman issues, commercial redemption, our economy and a whole lot of relevant (awakening) material for kicking the ignorant masses into reality. I've a big mouth and I kick prety hard!

I will have another attempt at putting even more into this and will send you the material in doc, pdf or any form you can use to help us all help each other.

In service to you, my peers.
Far from the Crowd

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Thanks. Excellent ideas.

If you want to know how it all 'came into being', and what it's all about, then you are welcome to read the script of my Presentation on the subject: http://www.fmotl.com/PresentationScript.doc

(It's all in there)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:58 pm

11) Engaging in False Flag operations, namely "9/11", "7/7", and "The murder of Jean-Charles de menezez", in order to create panic and fear, in the minds of ordinary people, in the hope that they will support the unlawful invasion of foreign lands in the name of security.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 pm

jonboy wrote:11) Engaging in False Flag operations, namely "9/11", "7/7", and "The murder of Jean-Charles de menezez", in order to create panic and fear, in the minds of ordinary people, in the hope that they will support the unlawful invasion of foreign lands in the name of security.

I think that merges with (10). Maybe I'll have a go at re-wording (10) to include some of that. Perhaps the Jean Charles business warrants a separate issue, along with tasering, and maybe 'fraudulent Judicial enquiries' al la Dr. David Kelly.

Yes ... all worthing mixing in there.

(I don't think we can directly accuse our MPs of 9/11. 7/7 ... yes. For 9/11 we have to go to "utilising non-investigations in order to create myths - such as 9/11 & 7/7 being considered 'acts of terrorism' - in order to facilitate the introduction of totally unnecessary and repressive legislation. Supporting media-based 'due process' as if the media itself operated to the stringent requirements of a properly-convened court de jure")

(BTW ... there's also the Global Warming myth ... used to facilitate a 'Climate Change' agenda)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

11) Supporting blatant non-investigations in order to create myths, such as 9/11 being considered 'an act of terrorism', in order to facilitate the introduction of totally unnecessary and repressive legislation, and to create panic and fear in the minds of ordinary people. Supporting media-based 'due process' as if the media itself operated to the stringent requirements of a properly-convened court de jure.

12) Supporting blatant False-Flag operations, such as 7/7, in order to create myths that it was an internal 'act of terrorism', in order to facilitate the introduction of totally unnecessary and repressive legislation, and to create panic and fear in the minds of ordinary people. Supporting media-based 'due process' as if the media itself operated to the stringent requirements of a properly-convened court de jure.

13) Making provision for, and supporting, faux Judicial Inquiries, such as the Hutton Inquiry into the obvious murder of the late Dr. David Kelly, and also providing the necessary ‘official cover’ to stone-wall the Operation Pageant investigation into the obvious murder of the late Princess Diana. (Apparently considering that we are completely stupid, and do not possess brains in our heads)

14) Completely abrogating any responsibility for a Common Law due process for the blatant murderers of Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes by ensuring that the perpetrators were not charged with Common Law murder, but under the Health & Safety Act.

15) Assuming that you can create LAW by Acts of Parliament, when you are in fact bound by LAW, and thus only able to create Statutes, which are nothing more then legislated rules of your assumed ‘society’, and not LAW. Constantly and continually perpetrating the myth that your Acts actually constitute LAW when they patently do not.

16) Suppressing any real investigation into the myth of Global Warming, by completely ignoring the reality of the Medieval Warm Period, at which time the British Isles were 5 degrees Centigrade warmer than on average since formal records began. Suppressing any mention of the data proving the said Warm Period as can be derived from honourably-written Ship’s Logs for said period. Providing support, aid and comfort for the idiotic notion the Computers can 'model climate' even when the results of these 'models' conflict with obvious reality.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm

17) Flagrantly using a D Notice mechanism, the Official Secrets Act, and a self-assumed power of veto, in order to provide cover for many of the activities for which your services are being dismissed.

18) Providing 'eyes in the sky' to watch over adults as if they were children, including the all-invasive and flagrant waste of resources necessary to install universal CCTV, which assumes that we, British, are by our natures erstwhile terrorists or felons )or both). And, in the process of doing so, to ensure that said CCTV never works when it is actually required. Including support for the publication the blatant and amateurishly Photoshopped 'picture of the four suicide bombers on Luton Station', without so much as a raised eyebrow.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 pm

This is coming together nicely, I am looking forward to writing to TOM LEVITT MP, who I have never seen, or heard, so how can he be 'my' MP?!
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Next

Return to General chat